• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: Dedication [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

D. Rex

Magic Eight Ball
Here is where we shall have our OOC discussions for our roleplay.

Mandolorian + Grey
Chak Chak - Vortiger
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest - Paladin Ebberon
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford - Kal Ordo

Republic + Jedi
Bruhaha Bruhaha - Admiral Atticus
D. Rex D. Rex - Master Buul
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Rel'tesi
Peckinou Peckinou - Atora
@Adobe - Nirea
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford - Galen
@xrenee00 - Feyi

Sith
Bruhaha Bruhaha - "Doctor" Bunga
Sophileon Sophileon - Darth Bellator
Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford - Ror Vizla
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - Darth Zen
D. Rex D. Rex - Soth
@OnyxMule - Darth Raptid
@Srale - Zalrian
@Meme Man - Kaid

Bounty Hunters
GrieveWriter GrieveWriter - AS-9 (Azzy)
@Grim Wraithe Stjerna - Chuka

Criminal Underbelly
Bruhaha Bruhaha - Sok
Bruhaha Bruhaha - Sinclair
D. Rex D. Rex - Cid

Floaters
@xrenee00 - Ellis
Chak Chak - Day
@Adobe - Mirian
@Locklaklazarii - Fokan
@Ian Temero - Amatiel
Bruhaha Bruhaha - Bedae

As of now, these all the characters in play, and the groups they are in based on my understanding.

@floaters If you are in this group, it is because you are currently free range, or I have yet to get confirmation on which group they will be in. If you would like your char moved, just tag me and let me know!

Need completion (not approved for play)
@myst.erion - Alelo
Sophileon Sophileon - Bob
@Obsidian - Desmond

Unless otherwise designated, all tagged characters are approved for play once the IC tab is up.

At the beginning of every post I require the following format

Group: (whatever you choose to call your current circle)
Location: (Planet and setting, eg Tattooine, Skywalker Ranch)
Tags: (@ every participant in your group)

When you create a group, or you separate to create another group, have one of the group tag me in the OOC with the format in the OOC so I can keep track of it. You will still place it in front of every post, however.

Courtesies

1. Ghost as you please, but at least say your heading out or post the relevant spongebob meme so no one is held up waiting. You will not be judged, and will receive a high five and "good luck!"

2. This is a casual roleplay, I dont care about post length so long as you give others content to respond to. Try to make your posts easy to read, and leave out too much prose.

3. Take it slow and enjoy yourself. There is no time limit in posts, get them out when you can. Please do not leave others in your group behind.

4. I will not be there to write scenes for everyone. So you may need to write a scene yourself. Before you do anything drastic, just get approval for me first. Many cats I must herd to see this plot goes smooth.

5. Everyone of master tier, please defer to me should I require something for the plot.

Also, my fellows, I should explain the Tier system. It is something i use to gauge power and ability between characters. It is a broad system, purposefully so.

Combat will likely occur in this rp, and players are in charge of whether character lives or dies. With the exception of them writing themselves into a corner, at which point pleading for mercy IC or OOC is your only defense.

The tiers are as follows.

Tier 1 - Mundane
Tier 2 - Apprentice
Tier 3 - Knight
Tier 4 - Master
Tier 5 - Grand Master

These are not exclusive to force users. But instead these are just to give an idea of a characters skill and power. Example being, a knight level bounty hunter would give a jedi knight just a hard a time as any sith knight might. Or a master pilot could fly circles around an apprentice force user.

If two characters are of the same tier, then the battle could go both ways. And the end result is based on writing and mutual agreement between players. With focus on the latter. Even if the winner of a fight is predetermined, I want it to be a close and intense fight with give and take, unless the fight is scripted to go a certain way by those players.

Just because you are a higher tier doesn't render you invulnerable to lower ones. A surprise blaster bolt to the back of the head by a mundane to a master will still kill the master. No their is considered not dangerous. But rather, a lower tier needs to be smarter and more creative. Leniency will also be given to the lower tier in terms of survival.

I want to see cinematic, theatrical, and dangerous. An arrogant master who is beaten by an lower tier underdog makes for good show. Just as a cocky lower tier group would in having their Hope's crushed by an experienced knight.

Do not worry or care about a kill count or win count. Such is irrelevant. The excitement of plot and journey are our reward. And I wish for every loss and death to be as memorable as every kill or victory. So if you are on the losing side, lose in an epic fashion! And never be afraid to ask the winner to help you look cool losing, or to give you moments where you can do something awesome or theatric.

I highly emphasize a give and take system. For example "I don't mind losing this battle, but I want to land an awesome blow for him to remember me by" or "Hey! I could really use this win, let me beat you, and I'll make it awesome for you and let you win next time." Or "I got a really cool idea for plot, can we have the fight go this way? The result will be sweet, and give us some great story."

Roleplay is a collaborative effort, and I hope that we can all help each other have fun. So never be afraid to chime in with ideas. Never hesitate to shine the spotlight on someone.

Play for everyone else and I'll make sure they play for you. And if anybody feels like they arent doing anything cool, or feel left out, be sure to let me know! I cant help if I dont know it. I will see that everybody has moments to shine.

Lastly! I dont want everybody to make a character in a single tier. I want a variety. Power wont drive the story, play will. There will be excitement to be had in every tier, I assure you.

Characters for the Master tier must be requested in advanced. And I will judge them more harshly then any other tier. As well I will need an idea of what you want to do with them. And with that power comes a responsibility to the story. For example, I will need a few accomplished Sith Lords for the Story.

Grand Masters, currently, are not playable. Not in the traditional sense. But if you have an awesome idea for one, please share it. But know that they are to act upon GM while under your control. They are also not here for extended play. But rather to be used as narrative tools.

Last edited:
There we go, gonna start on the bounty hunter next and move on to the Sith Master maybe in a day or two. Any edits before then are cool.

There we go, gonna start on the bounty hunter next and move on to the Sith Master maybe in a day or two. Any edits before then are cool.

Great job on the Twilek. I think he will be a very fun addition.

And you are free to make edits from now until the rp truly starts.

Bruhaha Bruhaha Also great job on Bunga. So far he is one of my favorites.

GrieveWriter GrieveWriter
Also! Being one of our warlords. Your Sith will have some potency behind her. Not just in her personal power, but resources she brings to the table. This could be following of Sith warriors, a sizable company of mercenaries, or even a large bevy of resources. While not the greatest threat in their own, when combined with the other Sith Lords, you will become a force to be worried about.

You will also be granted a "lair to brood menacingly". This could be an estate on coruscant, where you hide under noses, a temple on a dark side planet lost to star charts. Or some conquered colony or space station. Essentially, a base of operations.

Any ideas on what youd like behind her?

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Yo, I saw you two hem'hawing over the idea of a Grey Warden/Mandolorian alliance. Thoughts on picking up a shared apprentice in Vortiger? Could be a fun time. Teach a near feral predatory race that somewhat falls in line with Grey Warden teaching the Mando way as well?

Thoughts? Ideas?

Edit: if anyone's curious as to why I'm posting at 0430 central, I work as a bouncer.

Oh damn, gonna have to redo my entire bounty hunter now, found something new that's just too good to pass up.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford
Yo, I saw you two hem'hawing over the idea of a Grey Warden/Mandolorian alliance. Thoughts on picking up a shared apprentice in Vortiger? Could be a fun time. Teach a near feral predatory race that somewhat falls in line with Grey Warden teaching the Mando way as well?

Thoughts? Ideas?

Edit: if anyone's curious as to why I'm posting at 0430 central, I work as a bouncer.
Hmmm, yes. I could see the Vortiger making find Mandalorians. Though we'd have to make special armor for them...

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Just added a unique sect within the Force Wardens made up of only Force Sensitive Mandolorians of Clan Ordo trained by the wardens.
Woo! Let this be the start of a long and fruitful friendship! I'm thinking that Kal spent maybe three or four years amongst the Warden's before leaving, and it was during that time that he created his lightsaber.

Well my character needs one. Plus we human subspecies have to look out for one another 😉
Likely gonna take some top notch persuasion skills or the death of his master for him to turn but it's certainly possible for him to turn into your characters apprentice.

Hmmm, yes. I could see the Vortiger making find Mandalorians. Though we'd have to make special armor for them...

Woo! Let this be the start of a long and fruitful friendship! I'm thinking that Kal spent maybe three or four years amongst the Warden's before leaving, and it was during that time that he created his lightsaber.
Rather than full, proper armor, just organised barding plates in crucial areas, keep his mobility up, all that jazz.

Ah, got it. That'll do!
Some plates near his jaws since he bites, some chest coverages, especially having been nailed by a sniper before, little bit for his upper arms and legs, but clear of the joints. Perhaps some form of pseudo gauntlet to augment his claws and allow him better chances of fending off lightsaber blades. Tutaminus and Beskar mixed likely make for a good defensive front.

Effectively the equivalent of let's just strap lightsaber resistant metal and bone to something that likely weighs upwads of 900 pounds and then just send it hurtling straight aat you with intent to kill.

We can set up details and I can finalise my cs tomorrow, I've got work, which means not getting home til 0400 central.

Man, the times of Darth reven when he had trouble dealing with the mandalorians and he had to personally kill Mandalori The Ultimate just to hide the mask to make sure no Mandalor the Ultimate pops up again, and now the Mandalorians are learning about the force, man this Galaxy is gonna be in trouble especially since the Jedi has trouble beating them in the past without the force, and now they learning the force.
Galaxy Population ÷ Alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back