Advice/Help Star Wars: Dark Age

Grammatic

Knight of Nevermore
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! So I have had this idea for a new thread that if I can get enough support and players, would love to turn into a new Hosted Project. The basic premise takes place in the Star Wars universe, obviously by the name and all...Anyway, the rp itself happens twenty years after the end of the Clone Wars, however Anakin ended up killing Palpatine during their first confrontation, though himself was killed in the action as well. The Grand Army of the Republic continued its offensive against the Confederacy, and brought the war to an end. Senator Bail Organa is elected the new Supreme Chancellor, and he begins to immediately redistribute political power to the Senate and the people. The Jedi Order rebuilds itself in the wake of the war, and the Clone Army transitions into a peace keeping force across the galaxy, ensuring the compliance and protection of the former Confederate worlds.

The story will be pushed forward by my personal character, Valad Yar. He is a former archaeologist that traveled to Yavin Four, where he was influenced, and finally corrupted by the spirit of Exar Kun. He departed Yavin Four, and began the process of rebuilding the ancient Brotherhood of the Sith. The Jedi Order catches wind of the rise of a new Dark Lord of the Sith, and begins to investigate. Players can takes sides in the coming conflict, either joining the Brotherhood as a new Sith, or being a Jedi hunting them down. Players will also be able to be members of the Galactic Republic, either in political or military positions, or join the Brotherhood of Darkness as a political and military ally, perhaps even a Mandalorian. There will also be the option to create entirely new factions to advance the rp in new ways. The options are nearly endless as to what we can do, and I am more than willing to listen to the suggestions of others.

What I am looking for at the moment is people who might be wiling to help me as admins and moderators, as we begin to explore the idea, build the world, and hopefully get this idea turned into a hosted project so we can fully explore and enjoy the entirety of the Star Wars Universe! If you would be up for helping, please just leave a message down below and we can get to work.

Last edited:
Talk about help—somewhat nervy, probably won't help much at all (no star wars fanatic, this dude here, and bogged with work), but I'm feelin rightly spacey and operatic so is all, you know, is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back