• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars Cannon x OC Rp: Oc details

vv_epic_swag_meow

All tea, no collusion
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is some basic information about my OC:

Her name is Atria, and she is of the race of Celestials. In the Clone Wars you see three of them, then they are briefly mentioned in lore and comics, but there was not a lot done with them. So I kind of had to take Cannon into my own hands. The Celestials are beings that are very powerful force wielders, but what makes Atria kind of fun is she doesn't know what the force is.

She was born from a star exploding. And that amount of energy formed into a physical being. That physical being landed on a very primitive planet that knows about "space stuff" but doesn't really mess with it.

I'm half Irish, so a lot of their culture is based off of Celtic myths and themes. They are a nomadic race, and they primarily farm. So she isn't used to staying in one place for long or the novelties of modern life. Like buildings even.

They aren't completely primitive though. They do trade with what they call "Star sailors". They trade fabrics and pretty jewelry and things of that nature for farming supplies. They did try their best to keep Atria a secret, since they viewed her as a gift from the stars and didn't want any outside people taking her away. (Which is what ended up happening). Since they are farmers, Atria was raised in that environment and is very comfortable using a scythe. And they were very ritualistic, doing certain ceremonies for Harvest and other things. And since she was mostly taught the ways of healing, she knows about herbs and certain stitches.

They know of the force, but they don't call it that. They call it the spirit, and some people are born with it. Atria was taken in by the town chief and their Priestess, so her abilities in the force are mainly healing. Sure, she'll move things around on a whim, but that's more like second nature than a focused and controlled ability. ( Although, it does have to do with her species but also has to do with the force. Her hair is a little floaty. Especially when she's in a good mood. It's kind of adorable.)

Her physical characteristics are as follows: she's tall. Very tall, like hitting around 6 ft 8. She has a ethereal type of presence, her skin is stark white, and she has metallic gold markings covering her body. It looks similar to henna, very floral, intricate. But she was brought into existence with them. Her hair is also white, leaning more silver and has gold strands. She has pointed ears and her eyes are silver, with a couple of gold speckles. And, not to be morbid, but her blood is even gold.

I have artwork of her if you would be interested in seeing it!

The people that raised her looked nothing like her. They were short, humanoid people. With various shades of hair and other characteristics, but she looks nothing like them. What she did get from them though was a brogue.

Personality wise, she's a bit feisty, mischievous, impish even. She can be stubborn, but very kind most of the time. She loves nature and anything that has to do with it, and is genuinely a being of goodness, of light. But that doesn't mean she has to be peaceful and happy all the time. She's very naive about all things that have to do with space travel or "Modern" Life, and she's especially naive when it comes to anything that has to do with the force. She's not stupid, but if somebody were to tell her one thing she would probably believe it.

Her people believed in balance. Good and bad, light and dark, life and death. Everything has balance. And that's what she believes in, although her mother taught her to lean more towards good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back