• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: Bounty Hunter's

Galactatech

One Thousand Club
Plot: The Republic has been transformed into the Galactic Empire as the Jedi order has been all but exterminated by the machinations of the Sith via the rule of two. However, the emperor knows that so long as even a single Jedi lives, they are a threat. To that end, the empire has issued bounties, knowing the hunters of the Galaxy will find whatever hole the Jedi are hiding in..and exterminate them.

do you have a specific time line you wanna go with this? like pre movie/tv/game or after/during?

Yes, but this RP will focus mostly on the bounty hunters of the Galaxy. My oc is a Jedi youngling who escaped the temple carrying the holocrons as well as Exar Kun's lightsaber from the temple.

Think you could make a mandalorian Bounty hunter who takes it upon themself to protect him?

i really wanted to go for a modified droid

but i can do a mandalorian, or maybe we can compromise something

Hi, im interested for joining and have a pretty in depth character idea for a force sensitive if you would take me

Legends is honestly the better, give us more options and leeway for non cannon events
Are yo going to do a DM styled RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back