• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars au before the republic

Now this sounds like a really strange idea but hear me out

so I’m interested about what happened before what we see in the movies and Iknow There’s legends but they’re non canon now and I don’t really understand them so I thought why don’t we do our own legends

so long before the grand republic there was a planet of force users and they had an army an army unlike the grand republic each soldiers was the best of the best and they were all volunteers they weren’t forced the Jedi were protectors of the galaxy then darkest struck as unknown evil appears the first with his empire had been made in secret and he was powerful and almost completely destroys the Jedi, the Jedi now must travel the universe stopping him from gaining a McGuffin that has the power to destroy life and the universe

I’m thinking there would be five main roles
One Jedi who is the leader of the army
The Sith Lord
The apprentice
The Jedi knight
And a bounty hunter who knows the way to the mcguffin
And if I am playing the Sith Lord then we only need 4 other people if u are interested at all none of this is final so pm me if u are interested and which role u would like to play

ships are allowed btw if anyone would like to do that

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back