• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Wars anyone?

FabulousTrash

aaaaaaaaaaaa
Simple enough.

I want to either have this take place during the Old Republic Era or the Clone Wars Era.

Plot wise, I'm thinking a mass scale battle between two forces on some planet with some political scheme behind it all, like a diversion or ruse.

I know this seems half-assed but if people show interest, I'll flesh this out more

Just a warning: This RP won't go well. All Star Wars RPs die quickly unless they are well planned out. All you have planned is two possible settings and a big battle. You should take some time and plan some more.

Just a warning: This RP won't go well. All Star Wars RPs die quickly unless they are well planned out. All you have planned is two possible settings and a big battle. You should take some time and plan some more.

I'm well aware, thank you. As I said, I have a general idea of what I want to do. But I need to see if people would be interested

If our RP is in the Clone Wars era. I've got a few questions.

What Phase armor?

What legion will we be in, if any?

Will ARCs and Clone Commandos be allowed?

Will there be Jedi Generals?

What planet will we be on?

Do we have to be a clone?

I am assuming you've already got the answer to these, if not, that's fine.

If our RP is in the Clone Wars era. I've got a few questions.

What Phase armor?

What legion will we be in, if any?

Will ARCs and Clone Commandos be allowed?

Will there be Jedi Generals?

What planet will we be on?

Do we have to be a clone?

I am assuming you've already got the answer to these, if not, that's fine.

I'll answer all that soon. I"m making the RP rn ((also im in school, hehe))

Kloudy Kloudy Shrew Shrew LesDom LesDom Elenion Aura Elenion Aura H HeckingHeck Dante Verren Dante Verren Pavan Pavan sheesh sheesh

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/a-battle-that-wasnt-supposed-to-happen-characters.320733/

I want this RP to centralize around the battalion itself and what happens on the battlefield. Of course, there will be elements where we are off the battlefield. I might allow people to have two characters to allow NPCs with a personality, but I'll see what happens in the future.

I would like to also note that this wont follow EXACT Clone Wars lore. A prime example is the fact I'm making up a battalion from scratch. I am currently working on its Lore page such as its history and why it was commissioned and their purpose within the Army.

But like... Can we be Jedi?

If so then I'm dibsing that!

You can't be Jedi here, the only Jedi is the Jedi General, and that's FabulousTrash.

Called the first Clone Commando.

If that's true then... I guess I'll be the heavy gunner. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back