• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: An Old Republic Story OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Oh, no, she went into the diplomat's room to look for any sign of stuff ^^; sorry if that was unclear. I wasn't entirely sure if the rooms were stacked or otherwise.

They are mirrored, so similar layouts, but opposite of each other. Does that make sense?

yus. Then, yeah, Ciel just went into the diplomat's room to look for evidence. She did not jump down to the Republic floor. That might be death.

Ah, okay
Perhaps Delrick is going to wake up soon? Venn hasn't given him any painkillers yet so he'll definitely feel that door making an impression

He might. He might not. That door was heavy, and not for looks. Though given he's been through similar action before, he'll probably wake up soon.

XxJadePhoenixX XxJadePhoenixX
bow bowing GIF

Please forgive me. I have not forgotten you. Time had very little meaning right now. I will begin working on a post that involves you.

Skyrte Skyrte GhostieGao GhostieGao
This apology is also for you.

Thank you all for your patience.

You good, no need to apologize
You're a busy dude I get it

Also I'd rather an RP with days between posts but lasts for months, than an RP that lasts for a week
I think I also vibe more with the slower pace.
ALSO I'd made a character I really liked for a Fantasy RP but I only got two posts in before the RP died, and it wasn't even my fault, I swear. Still a little tilted about that.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound like I was rushing you. Although, I guess in hindsight it kind of sounds like I was. >< But Skyrte's right, take all the time you need.

Thank you but for understanding. I like a slightly slower pace posting with a longer rp run time as well. But I also know what it feels like to be waiting for days for the next post.

Nothingness Nothingness Are you still around? It looks like this is going to be a good spot to start having some interactions.

Thank you but for understanding. I like a slightly slower pace posting with a longer rp run time as well. But I also know what it feels like to be waiting for days for the next post.

Nothingness Nothingness Are you still around? It looks like this is going to be a good spot to start having some interactions.
Oh! Sorry about that, I would still be interested. Though, I haven't exactly been active in this roleplay for quite a while. XD So...I'm not going to lie, I'm kind of lost where ya'll at.

two bombs just went off in the hotel, the diplomats are dead, the hotel is being evacuated, one of the Sith is standing there shocked, the other one is in the rubble looking for evidence, the padawan is "missing" (read: kidnapped by bounty hunters), and the Jedi master is being helped by a soldier to safety out of the hotel.

XxJadePhoenixX XxJadePhoenixX GhostieGao GhostieGao I think, it should stay in, since it mostly there to enhance the scene and it's not directly controlled or directed by Cadence. I'm not sure she was even aware she was doing it, but this could also be one of the reasons the Council sent her and Delrick to the outer rim. They might consider her too dangerous.
But that being said, I don't think there really should be anymore use of Force from Cadence while she still has the bindings on.

Also I will be working on my post, since it looks like all of you (Looks at Skyrte Skyrte ) coordinated to post on the same day. :closed eyes open smile: ;D

Hey y'all. I'm sorry I've been so non responsive lately. Life has been a lot lately and I have not had the energy to log on and post.

For that I'm sorry. I feel like I'm letting y'all down.

I want to get a post up, I just don't know when that'll be.

No problems you've got a lot happening, and this is a long haul RP, and we're patient people with other stuff going on too. Take as much time as you need
We're not like, sitting here smashing F5 at the IC every waking moment, don't worry about it

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

If you're still here, I'm sorry for ghosting for so long. I had a lot happen IRL (therapy, job changes, and whatnot) and I understand if no one wants to continue. But I felt like I owed y'all something.

I'm sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back