• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: A New OOC

I feel like a total dope for just realizing I posted that comment that was supposed to be OOC into the IC, a moderator edited the post to have an OOC tag attached to it or something lol. Anyway I may actually not be able to get it done tonight I can promise a new reply will come tommorow though

I've been lax in pushing this one forward as well.

I'll aim for a timeskip later today to at least get everyone indoors.

Sorry if my most recent post hasn't been as good of quality as my last ones, I wanted to at least have a post ready because I know we are all so anxious to keep this moving again.

Sorry if my most recent post hasn't been as good of quality as my last ones, I wanted to at least have a post ready because I know we are all so anxious to keep this moving again.
That's okay. It's still a quality post , and it accomplishes what it truly needs to (moving the story forward , of course). Besides , we've all been there (or at least I have) , so there's no worries. I'm very glad you posted , myself!

Last edited:
Ah yes , Commander TJ-253 , the one true hero of the Clone Wars. Only she , with her unmatched valor and heroism , could lead the Droid Army in their struggle against the tyranny of the Republic.

IMG_2315.JPG

sw-sneaks31.jpg

That's just Imperial Propoganda! A Droid would never turn against it's masters! Why , they're more loyal than the most favorably-tempered domesticated beasts!

Technically the Clone Troopers weren't designed to be loyal to the Jedi.. If anything that makes them all the more valorous that they defended their Republic against even those threats!

It's no different than one of our noble B2's destroying an insurrectionist Organic Commander. Such gallant heroism!

Maybe. But only if they can prove they are stronger and can beat them. Which we know won't happen.

Ah yes , but think of how vast our forces are. We may not have the strongest individual warriors , but few can match the precision with which the Second Great Droid Army can operate.

Also , off-track from there , but who would the group have had go and be the lookout? I know TeeJay would suggest Chuka be the lookout , but I doubt they'd follow her suggestion. Not unless they agreed with her , or she managed to lay out some highly convincing points (which I doubt , because her excessive logic and spouting of odds isn't entirely the most convincing).

Ah yes , but think of how vast our forces are. We may not have the strongest individual warriors , but few can match the precision with which the Second Great Droid Army can operate.

Also , off-track from there , but who would the group have had go and be the lookout? I know TeeJay would suggest Chuka be the lookout , but I doubt they'd follow her suggestion. Not unless they agreed with her , or she managed to lay out some highly convincing points (which I doubt , because her excessive logic and spouting of odds isn't entirely the most convincing).
Well thinking about it Skyetri is probably the most experienced in reconnaissance and surveillance but from a standpoint of trust that would look very suspicious. That's just my 2 cents there.

Foxes and hens all over again.

Would Chuka trust the others around his wounded warrior if he did go upstairs?

Maybe Devon is the right choice for the job?

I honestly feel that that is indeed true (as TeeJay would be too easy to spot with her glowing red photoreceptors , Rinatta's wounded , Chuka won't trust everyone else around Rinatta , and Skyetri's more or less the Leader at this point) , but Captain Orso exactly in play right now as his player's MIA.

Honestly, Devon or Chuka make the most sense. And if given the circumstances of Rinatta knowing Skyetri, and Devon showing a modicum of honor or following the Resol'nare, but Devon gets the longer end of the stick mainly by being Mando'a.

So with that Chuka would be willing to be the lookout. Also because it increases the odds of survival for everyone.

So is it decided then? Perhaps we should wait for our other two players to weigh in first , before one of us goes forwards with that. They may have different ideas , not to mention the fact that Rinatta and Skyetri are definitely the two in charge at this point.

Honestly, Devon or Chuka make the most sense. And if given the circumstances of Rinatta knowing Skyetri, and Devon showing a modicum of honor or following the Resol'nare, but Devon gets the longer end of the stick mainly by being Mando'a.

So with that Chuka would be willing to be the lookout. Also because it increases the odds of survival for everyone.
That would probably make the most sense, if there was a bit more trust in the group IC then I would say Skyetri but based on trust issues Chuka would probably be the best choice.

That would probably make the most sense, if there was a bit more trust in the group IC then I would say Skyetri but based on trust issues Chuka would probably be the best choice.

I agree Skyetri has the most experience in reconnaissance, and she has the knowledge of the patrol routes, so if Rinatta gives him a reason to trust (whether he likes it or not) Skyetri, then he will support her effort to spot and report.

Having the heavy guns on the lower levels to defend or confront the patrol is a good idea.

Yes , but Chuka's really the only heavy gun - well him and Orso anyway , but once again he isn't exactly 'in play'. TeeJay's unarmed and Rinatta's injured , so by that logic.. They'd send TeeJay up there , which I feel they wouldn't do for a myriad number of reasons. (Even if several of them aren't actually good reasons).

However , Skyetri does make the most sense as a lookout overall. She's highly perceptive and definitely the most agile , which means she should be able to get down quickly should anything go awry.

Though perhaps the lookout should be someone more disposable , as they're much more likely to be killed first if things do go awry , and Skyetri isn't exactly disposable. She's more or less the leader at this point , perhaps alongside Rinatta (who's off the table entirely , given her injury). Also , they've got to be discussing what to do next , and whoever the lookout's gonna be is automatically outof those discussions. I don't feel Skyetri would be taken out of those discussions that way , nominal leader and all. (Plus , she knows the most of what options are available to them , alongside TeeJay).

Last edited:
Both TJ-253 and I would say Chuka , for many of the same reasons. Skyetri is the only person (asides from TeeJay) that has in-depth knowledge of what options they have available , where all the Clones should be , and what all assets the Republic/Empire has to bear against them. They need to leave that house at some point , and to do that they'll need to discuss what they're going to do next. Unless she tells (or has told) TeeJay most of everything she knows she'll need to be there , and it's extremely unlikely she'd trust TeeJay with all that information. And in both of our opinion's they should get moving as quickly as possible , since the Clones are on the cusp of victory already and their location isn't exactly secure (Patrols pass right by it!).

And yes , she'd give much of these same points , but of course in her highly logical , Tactical-odds filled manner of speaking.

Ok yes, I have held a similar opinion throughout, and considering Skyetri knows that this spot was marked by Republic Intelligence already as the most likely place we would be, Skyetri already knows two things.

1. This patrol was regularly scheduled and they wouldn't have had been informed yet about Intelligence's data nor the fact that one of their agents defected.

2. This spot will eventually be marked to be checked.

And so they will need Skyetri's planning to get around other patrols and Clone positions to find a new spot of refuge. As well as have a good layout of the area.

So it sounds like Chuka is gonna go up and be the look out. Yes?

I'm cool with that, since that what it seems like would have been the decision in game. It is logical especially if he doesn't have to worry about Rinatta alone with the group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back