• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Wars: A New OOC

I still wouldn't consider that a shortage. Mandalorians , outside of Clone Troopers , have been known to work against the Republic throughout the war - both Death Watch and Spar's (Alpha-Ø2 , a rogue ARC Trooper) small army of Mandalore and Mandalorian BL Battle Legionnaire Droid soldiers. That there are true , non-Cloned Mandalorians (by that I mean armored badasses , not Satine's pacifistic 'New Mandalorians') working with the Republic and the Jedi this much should probably surprise most people not already familiar with or knowledgeable of , say , the Cuy'val Dar (and perhaps by extension the Alpha- and Null- Class ARCs , and the Clone Commandos obviously). Jango Fett's probably the most recognizable Mandalorian the Galaxy over , and he's renown for killing Jedi. To most Mandalorians are either the same malignant armies they were millennia ago during the Mandalorian Wars , or highly skilled Bounty Hunters and Assassins.

In other words , it'd be a lot more likely to find a Mandalorian working with General Zektar , the Sons of Chalek'don , and their droid allies than against them. Discounting Clone Troopers and Cuy'Val Dar of course - but not even all the Cuy'Val Dar were actually true Mandalorians!

I do love the dynamic of a certain amount of distrust in the beginning since it makes this more interesting, but I do have to say that we would have to eventually reach to point of trust or something like that, just wanted to give my two cents here.

You're not wrong. Long term distrust does not build a successful group. Now that doesn't mean everyone will be sunshine and rainbows.

Eventually I expect everyone will reach some level of trust for each other. No-one can mistrust others for too long , especially when those others haven't done anything to harm or betray them.

But for now , it'll be fun to play around with the general contempt and distrust everyone shares for each other. TeeJay is probably in the worst spot as I believe absolutely none of the others truly trust her , by the very fact of what she is - whereas I'm wondering if Rinatta won't be in the best with just about everyone putting some measure of (perhaps not reciprocated) trust in her.

I calculate a 98.7 percent probaility my very poor geography skills had me misinterpreting the landscape once again.

I am now in the process of making changes.

*waves hand* There never was an edit. I had the right geography in my head - and therefore , my post -the entire time.

Sorry I've been busy this week because of finals, hope I'm not cut out :(

Hi Susanoo Susanoo ,

Yes, all five spots are filled in this roleplay at the moment; we locked in the starting cast on 25th August and they're listed in post one.

We've had a few expressions of interest since then on the Interest Check thread, and when we're next able to introduce a new cast member I'll be happy to tag/PM you as well to see if you're still interested, and what you can come up with!

417677e0-a445-0134-ce8e-0aec1efe63a9.gif

Hey guys, sorry if I haven't posted or said anything in a bit, was a bit busy. I should hopefully have a post done soon.

Rusty of Shackleford Rusty of Shackleford Might I mention that I already detailed out that Skyetri did already lay down her weapons, and already has her hands up in a non-threatening manner, she only needs to get on her knees and more or less outline the purpose TeeJay needs to not be disabled.

Sorry! I didn't realize that. Just ignore the part about him telling then to stand down.
It's alright, just wanted to inform you that it was already done, can't start talks of working together to survive when trust must be low already without showing signs of not intending on being hostile.

I'd like to apologize for being the hold up on this. I did not realize it was me we were waiting on.

*bows before the group*

Life has been hectic supporting new changes to curriculum and running things while short handed.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Before the scene proceeds could I ask you to please post about the creature attack we discussed? Whether or not Rinatta is hurt by the Squirlsnake, I would expect some kind of reaction (and how she reponds to it) before she goes to root through the boxes.

So..... Are we waiting on me again? Or did everyone else get busy with life as well?

No worries. I kinda figured it was life interfering with everyone.

Life is invasive and intrusive, but I could introduce an NPC if it would help. I've been trying to keep the core group player only while you get to know one another (and while you're isolated from events) but I can timeskip the getting to know you.

I'll do that later today or tomorrow unless people want more discussion time.

I'm gonna try to get in something with TeeJay sometime today or tomorrow , just to record her thoughts on a few key things (whether or not she actually voices any of those thoughts is another matter entirely , of course).

I'm ok with discussion or a time skip. I think we have a pretty good idea how each character interacts, or reacts, to the others.

I just mainly wanted to make sure I wasn't holding us up again. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back