• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Wars: A Galaxy of Plots

Bronco

I pull levers
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
We’ll hello there, I’m bronco. I guess it’s a given what this thread’s all about, and I hope what you find below’s right up your alley. I’ve been on a Star Wars rampage recently, we’re talking everything from scouring Pinterest for ship designs to wasting hours in front of a saga marathon. At the end of the day, it really is still my favorite franchise. There’s just so much you can do within its universe, and hopefully some of y’all out there would be willing to dive into it with me. But before embarking on something like that, here’s a bit about me.

I’m male, recently turned 22, and hopefully finishing up my studies in about a year’s time. You’ll find that I use mostly male characters, but I can insert virtually any kind of NPC into the story. I’m a big fan of action encounters, and spending a good amount of times detailing the settings they take place in. RP availability varies, but I’m EST and usually most active in the evenings.

Ok, disclaimer: over. Let’s jump into these plots.

1) Treking Through the Galaxy
- This plot would take place during the rise of the New Republic. The new government is scrambling to bring a semblance of peace and order to the galaxy, and have dispatched newly raised fleets to do so. Our characters would be stationed aboard a vessel on a similar assignment, though taking an approach less heavy handed than the Republic’s deployed battle groups.

We’d be a singular vessel, much larger than the standard class of cruiser, but designed to quell problems within our sectors without utilizing outright engagements. Essentially, we’d be the Enterprise of the New Republic, cataloguing and helping where we can. You can blame Star Trek for this plot.

2) Star Wars Bebop
- You can probably guess what this one was inspired by. For this plot we’d be leaning HEAVILY into the noir tone. I already have a setting planned that would let us explore a gilded planet within the core of the galaxy. Complete with jazz, Art Deco, and all the seedy goodness that comes with a two faced society, we’d be diving into mysteries spanning multiple planets. Bring your trench coat.

3) Whatever Else
- Maybe these plots don’t fit your fancy, and that’s A-okay. I’m honestly down for any Star Wars at this point, so if you have your own ideas to bring to the table, let’s here them!

Last edited:
Oh hey, I'm definitely down to still explore this topic. Basically, it'll just be star wars with a number of noir tropes/aesthetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back