• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Wars: A Galaxy Divided

Nuitari Delphiki

“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
Supporter
(This RP takes place after the fall of the Jedi and the rise of the Empire.)

The initial planet setting: Florrum. A planet fractured by sustained war and pirates during and before the Clone Wars. The quiet desert planet, inhabited by few refugees of the Clone Wars is suddenly awake at the sound of a starship breaking through the Atmosphere. An old Clone Wars frigate comes in for a gentle landing on the landscape. It's occupants, remnants of the world before.

This Roleplay will more-so follow the adventures of a Jedi from the Fallen Order attempting to follow the will of the Force after the fall of the Order and the rise of the Empire. My initial crew may or may not be entirely ran by me, i'm still up in the air. Otherwise, people are free to join and assist the Jedi and his band of misfits in their pursuit of the Force and a lasting peace for the Galaxy.

I would be okay with adding a Jedi to the mix, however the original crew will be 2 clones, a Mandalorian female from the Deathwatch, and a HK unit from the Old Republic as well as the Jedi leading them. I think i may allow people to take over the Clones or Mandalorian should they request it. I can handle 5 characters but it msy be a little much.

How many people do you intend for the group rp?
( Well.. I have a padawan OC.. (if it is okay...) and I could be interested depending on the amount of people.. )

As many as are interested. Im intending to use a vessel large enough to carry some large walkers and hold a large crew. It will be a clone era Frigate so. As many people as I can get honestly. Mercenaries and ex-clone soldiers or even separatists are allowed so.

Ah. I am a bit skeptical about large-group rps. I'd prefer a smaller group, as there's less chance of someone giving up, or the rp being too slow.. these stuff.
I guess I'll keep a watch in this thread :).
Would you be okay if I PM you about this idea in a 1v1? I'd be more immediately open if it were 1v1, or even 1v1v1.

Well, as its star Wars, there likely wont be more than 4 or 5 people. I just dont have any restrictions on the number of people. Im more than happy to add people. I just want people to tell me if they're going to leave if they can, thst way we can gently write them out instead of waiting for a reply that never comes.

OnyxMule OnyxMule i just realized i only answered half of your question. I would say 5 or 6 years after the fall of the Order. My lead character will have been a Commander in the Clone wars.

Alright im going to go ahead and move this to the main forums tonight. I will @ all of you when its done.

Here is the main rp

Is this still open? I have a Jedi Padawan character is like to try out. If not, it’s perfectly fine!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back