• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Star Wars: A clone's Adventure

Archdemon

Some random dude on the Internet
Yep by the title alone you should know what this is about.

We are playing a clone during the whole Clone wars era and if possible, we can go all the way to Return of the Jedi.

The beginning is basically our training, making friends, our stats as they will be important for dice rolls, and our position in the army like are we a guard at some embassy, or are we on a soldier on a ship commanded by a Jedi?

The story will semi be made up as the actions of the players will change the path in which our character walks.

Now let me just say one important rule! I want at least a majority of people to agree on what our character does. What I mean is let's say for example Player A wants the clone to attack the Jedi, yet Player B wants to befriend the Jedi, Player C must choose one of the choices to out rule the other. So if they pick Player A's Option then the clone attacks the Jedi.

If this garners enough interest then hopefully I'll make an Rp.

Now to tag some peeps who might be interested.
Birdsie Birdsie Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel Dalamus Ulom Dalamus Ulom Rin Nyx Rin Nyx Hanarei Hanarei

Now if anyone has any questions/Suggestions I will be open to them.

:D

Hmmm... Sorry to ask this of you two but would you happen to know anybody who would be interested in this? I don't think all my friends would be, mostly because I don't know if they know anything about Star Wars or if they like it or not

Birdsie Birdsie Captain Gabriel Captain Gabriel

Ill be the last person if you want. I've been looking for a Star Wars RP, and this sounds like fun.

Oh wow... I didn't actually expect anyone else to say they're interested! Awesome! :D

I'll have the Quest RP up either today or tomorrow, most likely tomorrow since I'm not in the best mood.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back