• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Trek: USS Freedom

Absolutely! Chief medical is now taken!

Likely not, we may do some exploring but we will mostly sit on the neutral zone and respond to distress signals only.

If the position of second officer is available, I'll take the spot then post a CS earliest tomorrow

Just so you know, Kri-tak is following the captain, I just didn't feel it was worth a separate post.

I am interested, just a little weak on Star Trek lore. But I'd like to take the Tactical Unit Lead, if its open.

The Tactical Unit is something i haven't explained yet. This ship has a Tactical Unit for boarding enemy ships and landing a force capable of defending itself. It's trained like Earth Marines and have been training since the beginning of the Freedom's Development. I would like the Tatical Leader to know Frost and anticipate his orders. They will answer to Security while on the ship, but they are an aggressive boarding team.

That was what I was thinking your intent was given the units name. Like a Fire Team or a Squad, supplementing regular security forces when there is not an Away Team, Boarding Party, or Intruder Alert. Is that correct? Because I have a character in mind I'd like to use, and him knowing Frost works well for me.

Yeah that is pretty much the plan. Just a better trained team to deal with extremely hostile situations.

I like it and would like to formally submit my application for the slot.

Let me get this straight, the Vice Admiral was the only one aboard, and they took the ship on their own, right?

Epiphany Epiphany I was thinking Kri'tak could ask Kimberly if she could help in the engine room, but I didn't want to make a one-sentence post asking. Would that work?

Interested! I only have knowledge of the original Star Trek series (seen all 3 seasons). I've only seen a few episodes of The Next Generation. I hope that's enough lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back