• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Trek: USS Freedom

Nuitari Delphiki

“Do. Or do not. There is no try.” – Yoda
Supporter
Roleplay Type(s)
Star Trek: USS Freedom

The USS Freedom. The first of its kind. A battleship, capable of warp 9.5 and with a large arsenal of weapons. Its purpose: To defend earth from a growing Romulan threat. Her Captain, Michael White, is one of the most experienced commanding officers in the fleet. Her crew is handpicked. Captain White was once called chuch ghIDIna by the Klingons, which means “Veins of Ice”. This nickname has stuck, and most crewmen and officers call him Captain Frost.

Let me know what you think, i will definitely add more of a back story if people are interested.

I'm only taking the Captain Slot. Everything will be open, and then filled with NPC's if we can't fill them all

The RP has been started. Feel free to use the character section to create your character.

RikuXIII RikuXIII CkSmalling CkSmalling RayPurchase RayPurchase Epiphany Epiphany Elucid Elucid

Character sheet:

Hey 😁 im unfortunately out of town this weekend but id love to join. Ill see what I can do! Thanks for tagging me

I too would like to join, but I'm moving this weekend. Would it be possible for me to play a Ferengi??

Always ready for more Trek with the boys, I noticed you mentioned the Romulans specifically, where in the timeline does this take place and will this be typical Star Trek peaceful exploration or be more of a wartime thing?

Always ready for more Trek with the boys, I noticed you mentioned the Romulans specifically, where in the timeline does this take place and will this be typical Star Trek peaceful exploration or be more of a wartime thing?
Nice to see more of the old squad

It's taking place 5-10 years after the Wolf 359 disaster. Also after Spock's attempt to reunite the Romulans and Vulcans. Around TNG time but it's going to have it's own twists.

I have a Vulcan mix I'd like to use again. In our last game, he was a Med Officer, but I could make him a second/third officer if you wish, or tactical. Those spots weren't open then so I didn't think about it. What would you like to see most?

So, the starship is primarily meant for combat? Will that mean we won't be making any kinds of exploratory detours? Making contact with new civilizations?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back