• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Trek: USS Freedom OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I love your character 😁 Arya tho...
Thank you! Yeah, I went with the “casting” idea for choosing looks and I thought Maisie Williams could be a good fit. I was actually initially trying to avoid using images of Arya, but the hair style and expression best fit what was already in my head.

Thank you! Yeah, I went with the “casting” idea for choosing looks and I thought Maisie Williams could be a good fit. I was actually initially trying to avoid using images of Arya, but the hair style and expression best fit what was already in my head.
Its unfortunate how some actors Are stuck with their characters fór me Forever. Like I couldnt watch Beauty And the Best with Hermione. 😁 Even though I saw Maisie in Dr Who before And She was really good

Its unfortunate how some actors Are stuck with their characters fór me Forever. Like I couldnt watch Beauty And the Best with Hermione. 😁 Even though I saw Maisie in Dr Who before And She was really good
Yeah, that’s one of the pitfalls of getting a really good role to start. Hard to see the actor as anyone else.

Hey everyone, I'm going to be out of town until Thursday. I should be able to get a post or two out, but I'll probably be slower to respond. Thanks for understanding ☺️

So here's my question. I've made and posted my character sheet, do i need to wait for an approval or can I start posting?

Nope feel free to make a post. You can be just arriving or you can already be on the ship if you want.

Understood. I will have a post up shortly. I think I'll have been on the ship for a while, training the TU and helping establish the security personnel for the new ship before the CSO arrives.

Senior officers typically have their own quarters. However, if you want to have a room mate, thats your choice. I May actually bunk Franklin with John as he is a late addition.

I was basing that statement off of a TNG episode where Scotty was commenting about being put into a stateroom by himself, and insisting it was not right and that he should be with the crew since he was not an officer. So it made sense to me to list it that way.

Senior officers typically have their own quarters. However, if you want to have a room mate, thats your choice. I May actually bunk Franklin with John as he is a late addition.
I think we -would- have our own room each but I Also think that a room mate might create some interesting situations And interactions which Is why I asked 😂

I had Kimberly 49 as comms. We could probably add an alternate. Otherwise we do have Transporter officer and navigation open.

Theo713 Theo713 I'd be up for swapping out Communications for Navigation, if you have a strong preference for Communications. I only have a mild preference for it (largely because Kimberly belongs to a race of androids that synchronize their memories, and because I like the thought of electronic warfare/hacking in Star Trek). I could easily do Navigation if you'd have a better time in Communications. What's good for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back