• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek: Unknown Lands OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
True, i would assume they would blow off doing paperwork. Or making someone else do it lol.

Except how would Romulans or Cardassians have ended up there?
The point of them getting lost in a new space is to find species who can help against the Borg and possibly be an unknown to the Borg collective

Except how would Romulans or Cardassians have ended up there?
The point of them getting lost in a new space is to find species who can help against the Borg and possibly be an unknown to the Borg collective

Mmm, good point. How about running into a hostile race like Species 8472? Or a group that is willing to join the crew into fighting the Borg?

Londo_Mollari94 Londo_Mollari94 Scavenger Scavenger NanLia NanLia Enmyira Enmyira
Any preference on what their next adventure is (without crashing their ship of course)
Maybe encountering a fledgling space empire, one that's teched lower than the federation but has decent facilities that might be helpful. Would be an interesting dynamic of technically the Phoenix is a stronger ship but it's injured and we need them on side to help offer repairs.

I'm sure they can find a planet with atmosphere that will allow them to dry-docks. Maybe they believe it's uninhabited and the planet's surface has resources they can use to replenish their ships stores (material for the replicators). They can encounter another species that doesn't show up as sentient on their sensors? Or maybe, this species is subterrain and the planet's surface hid their signatures?

That'd also work, in which case I can leave the shape shifters on their planet a while longer since they hwve warp capabilities and have heard of the Borg, never seen them, but heard of them.

I'm sure they can find a planet with atmosphere that will allow them to dry-docks. Maybe they believe it's uninhabited and the planet's surface has resources they can use to replenish their ships stores (material for the replicators). They can encounter another species that doesn't show up as sentient on their sensors? Or maybe, this species is subterrain and the planet's surface hid their signatures?
Or the planet surface has become toxic for the native species and they were forced to go underground, so they're too deep to be detected?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back