• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek RP (discontinued)

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
U.S.S Phoenix:

Star_Trek_AscensionClassStarship_freecomputerdesktopwallpaper_1680.jpg

Follow the crew of the USS Phoenix on their quest to stop the Borg from taking over the quadrants, after disappearing along with Voyager and Enterprise the Federation has to fend for themselves without their three best ships, on top of that, the Klingons seemed to have vanished completely.

The three ships are separated and the USS Phoenix ends up in an unknown part of space, the easy part, getting back home, the hard part, getting back home without any trouble, the ship is experimental and can cause the weirdest problems on the most unfortunate of times. Not only that, but since they don't know anything about their surroundings they don't know what to expect or where to find information that can help them fight to Borg and/or get home with everyone and the ship in one piece.

Last edited:
The all black outfit is the standard uniform, the one with color is for dangerous mission(dark red is command, dark blue is medical/science, dark yellow is engineering and tactical. The belt in the first outfit is the color above)
Untitled.png
Jupiter Station: 12:00

Melody is talking to her parents before heading off towards the ship "I'll be fine" she says with a smile as she hugs her mother and she hesitates for a moment as she looks at her father, but he hugs her "Take care. We do not want to lose you on your first mission" "Dad. I'll be fine, Voyager and the Enterprise will join us , in fact there's admiral Janeway now" Melody says and she salutes "Easy Commander. Come I'll show you your uniform" Janeway says earning a confused look "We're not getting the standard ones?" the half Vulcan asks "No, Voyager is a science vessel, Enterprise an exploration, your ship is made with Borg technology along with our best tech, you'll need outfit to show you're battle ready, they include gloves, Tuvok's idea". Melody's eyes light up seeing the uniforms "Remember how everyone has to visit the tailor before heading here?" Janeway asks taking a box with Melody's name on it. After changing Melody puts her hair in a braid "Ah yes" Janeway adds and she hands her a pet carrier "Everything has been send to your room, we'll be gone a long time, so they allowed some people to take their pets with them".

At the ship the young Commander instantly checks the systems "Computer, run a diagnostic of all systems, before the captain arrives" she says taking her seat on the Commander's chair, her belt is the only thing that isn't black, but a dark blue to show she's a science officer, the color weren't overly bright so they can keep their stealth. The bridge is the same as Voyager's, but dark grey to match the interior of the ship "Wonder when the others will arrive" she mumbles "Everyone should arrive within the hour" the computer announces "Thank you" Melody says.

FactionParadox FactionParadox Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

Last edited:
Aria is talking with her parents and says "dont worry mom, dad i will be fine." then sees her mom cry and hugs her then says "i promise i will come back safe." then feels her dad hug her and hears him say "stay in contact with us when your not busy piloting the ship." then nods and says "i will. but could you both stop trying to embarrass me?" then steps away from her parents and says "i love you both." then hears her parents both say telepathically "we love you too."

Aria turns around and sees the admiral coming towards her and salutes then says "admiral Janeway." Admiral Janeway salutes back and says "at ease Lieutenant. i want to show you your uniform." then she drops her hand and asks "are they the standard uniform." then sees the admiral shake her head and says "no ma'am. the ship your piloting is more high tech." the gets handed a box with her name on it and opens it then her eyes light up and changes into her new uniform which the only thing that wasnt black was the belt, in fact it was dark red. then puts her hair into a bun and gets handed a bird cage then hears the admiral say "your things are already on the ship."

captain John is in his uniform restocking the ship he’s captain of, the U.S.S Phoenix a vessel that he was trusted to captain over and the crew was hand picked for this prestigious ship. The captain finishes his restocking of the ships fuel and food, he goes to sit in his chair before his second in command Melody is there ordering the computer.

He stands behind her sitting in surprise, he’s only known himself and a few other high ranking people to be so early and over achieving. But he doesn’t know if this is pride thinking she owns the place or if she’s genuinely trying to do her best, he approaches her then stands next to her. “Explain yourself mrs Kirk.” He says firmly, he won’t give her any special treatment just because she’s kirks descendant. She is a crew member just like everyone else to him, but she’s his second in command so he will give her credit on being so good.

Melody sighs putting the PADD down "Captain, it's noon, the time we were expected to be here" she says standing up and turning to the captain "I don't have to explain myself for being on time" she adds "Systems ready for takeoff" the computer announces, this makes Melody tilt her head thinking "That was quick", usually it takes longer, but she figured the captain had already done something "Commander Melody Kirk reporting for duty" she says saluting him, since it's the polite thing to do, however she decides she doesn't like him very much "I already got everything ready in my quarters, is there something else that needs to be done before takeoff?" she asks "And all systems are operational, I made sure before I arrived on Jupiter station that there's something to eat for everyone, I looked at their diets and requested food they can eat" she says.

She was glad to be on this ship, but had hoped for a captain that was more aware if the time "The others should be arriving within the hour, I believe Admiral Janeway went to find our navigator", she looks at the PADD she had put down "I was just approving something concerning the science department, a few of our equipment is experimental, kinda like this whole ship, however everything that can possibly go wrong in the lab will be my responsibility" she says and she narrows her eyes, daring the captain to object to it, which was pointless really since she already send the approval to Starfleet.
RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

Aria walks onto the ship and walks into her room then says "ok i have to make sure they didnt mess anything up then head to the bridge to meet the captain and the rest of the crew." then sets the covered bird cage down and looks around her room then walks to her suitcase and opens it. then searches through it and says "good nothing is missing and nothing is messed up, just like i left it." then takes the clothes out and starts hanging them up in the closet then walks back to the suitcase and starts putting her bathroom things in the bathroom. then notices something in her suitcase and sighs then says to herself "i bet mom put this in here."

After putting everything away, she closes up her suitcase and puts it in her closet. then walks out of her room, closing the door behind her and starts walking to the bridge. then gets to the bridge and sees the captain and another person then salutes them both and says "Navigator Haili reporting for duty." then waits patiently where she stands

Mackenzie is taken back by her answer and gestures of respect and politeness, his face shows a hind of surprise. “O-ok, as captain I have to ask you every time is a good time for explanation. If you were doing something like this and made a miscalculation, I couldn’t help you fix it and end up you or many suffering for it.” He says truthfully, then he bows his head slightly. “Apologizes are in order ms Kirk, I apologize for assuming the worst of you. Honestly I thought you were a entitled lil girl thinking you owned the place, but don’t take this as anything else other than a apology. I messed up and I admit it, but nothing more.” He states raising his head and saluting her back, this is a very rare thing for him to do. He only does it to people who he sees are worthy to receive it, not in a bad way just not lazy people who go the extra mile like him.

“Glad to have you aboard ms. Kirk I hope all my crew is as well versed as you are- oh that... no not without me, I will accompany you with the experimental equipment if it’s dangerous. I would rather be there in person so I can help you, I can’t call myself a captain if I don’t do the dangerous things WITH Amy crew instead of watching them.” He says plainly not wanting her to get hurt, not knowing about the approval. He would rather be with her and be able to know she’s ok then leave her to chance, she’s his crew and he would do the same for any of them.

He looks to the new girl and nods to her. “Welcome aboard ms aria, glad to have you aboard. Your record is very good, I hope you are as it says you are.” He says having his hands behind his back, his second in command has his respect but her. She doesn’t yet, she’s on time so that’s good but nothing over the top.

Mackenzie Wallace boards with his stuff on time and gets his barracks situated when aria did, he even saw her when she went out of her barracks they were so close in time. He is in his normal tacticians suit issued by his uppers, not special not even the belt. Because he doesn’t want to be targeted by a enemy knowing he’s a tactician, that would be like a bulls eye on him even if it was barely noticeable. He didn’t want to take the chance, he follows the woman to the captain and salutes with her smiling. “Hello sir, hello ma’am it is a pleasure to meet you both I look forward to working with you all.” He turns his head to aria to let her know that was for her too.

John gives him the same greeting and doesn’t trust nor respect him either yet, John looks to melody. “The ship is ready because I refuel it, among other things that’s why I was surprised I didn’t know anyone else who did that besides me. But next time you do so alert me so I know where to look if I need you.” He says seriously, though it’s more for her than for him he doesn’t want her to get hurt and no one know where she is.

Flame Demon Flame Demon RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

Melody looks at the other two and gives them a nod "Please don't call me ma'am, I'm probably one of younger members of the crew" she says before looking back to the captain "I already send the approval, but should we try something extremely dangerous I will of course ask you to come and observe" she says "I thought you would say that, but we cannot have our captain caught in an experiment" she explains "It may be your duty to protect the crew, but so is mine, you're a higher rank then I am, so I will make sure you will be protected. I won't ask anyone's permission for that. If there's one thing I was taught it's that you respect and protect your superiors and I will not let my family down by dishonoring that lesson" she says "Also I will apologize in advance captain. In case you want to do something stupid and I have to knock you out cold".

She looks at Mackenzie and tilts her head "You know, as chief tactical officer you have to carry an extra weapon, we are in the middle of a war with the Borg" she says before looking at Aria "I hope you two have made yourselves comfortable, we will be gone for a long time, I hope you said your goodbyes to your families" she adds. She only hadn't seen her Vulcan family, but she would contact them later seeing as she couldn't contact them, she knows her home planet is a target since Vulcan's have a very different physiology then most species, not to mention they're stronger.
Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 FactionParadox FactionParadox

Aria looks at the captain and says "thank you sir. yes sir." then nods and says "i heard this ship is high tech so it may take me a few tries to power on the screen but i graduated at the top of my class."

She nods and looks back at Melody then says "i have and my parents want me to contact them when im not navigating the ship." then sees Mackenzie and says "i didnt see you get on the ship." then goes to her seat and looks over the screen, trying to find a way to turn it on. then presses a button and says "nope thats not it. thats the button that helps with the coordinates." then presses another button and says "yep thats it. thats the button that turns the screen on" then makes a mental note of it and says "im ready for take off."

John chuckles without meaning to. “Ok, apology accepted, same goes for you though.” He says with a smirk, then turns to aria and Mackenzie. “I know, I can’t wait to see your skill in action ms aria.” He says with a passive look, but a faint gleam in his eye actually having hope in this crew being good.

Mackenzie nods. “Yes ma’a- I apologize ummm yes... what’s your name? He asks not knowing the crew he was assigned to, he doesn’t know who she is or the name she has as kirks descendant. Ummmm my family.... yea I won’t have to worry.” He says with a smile hiding the fact he was unadopted parentless man, though his superiors know he didn’t want aria to know. He didn’t want to bother her with his problems and sorrows, he was so used to hiding his true feelings because people only liked him as the fun nice guy. He chuckles as she pushes random buttons until it works. “I prefer the single actually I don’t need a extra weapon, it would slow me down and less accurate and makes me make every shot count easier.” He says explaining to her melody.”

John side glances Mackenzie then dismisses the thought of exposing him, he isn’t heartless. He nods to his crew and sits down on his seat and wonders what aria is doing, it is a experimental ship so he doesn’t judge her for not knowing the buttons. “So aria, how does it feel to be on a ship?” He asks wanting to gauge her confidence level.

Jin thought it odd he had to go to the tailors to get a uniform fitted but then he saw what it was and for a moment he froze, it was too close.

The Endeavour shook again as the small child ran through the confusion, the only stable constant was his mother's hand around his own like a vice when he heard a transporter noise and saw the huge, imposing figures of several drones. His hand was suddenly let go of as the assimilation tubules plunged into her cartoid artery, hearing his mother cry out his name before one of them grabbed him and did the same thing. Time stopped in the maturation chamber, not remerging for 11 months until his father's new ship attacked and rescued him, unable to locate his mother in time. When he woke up, his hands had a metallic membrane on them, grabbing the mirror he saw his face and the implants.

"Where are the others, I need them!" The boy pleaded, used to hearing the Collective's voice in his head, their strength unmatched. "It's alright, Jin. You're home." The CMO stated, placing a hand on the 8 year old's shoulder who lashed out, screaming that he needed the others and getting violent before the sedatives hit him like a train.

"Sir, are you alright?" The tailor asked, handing the finished suit out to Jin. "Yes, I'm fine." The ex-Drone responded calmly, taking the suit and putting it on in the changing room. Now he saw himself in it, it wasn't so bad. He didn't look like one of them. His skin was a normal pinkish colour, not chalk white. Most of the Borg Technology was hidden by his hair or the suit, only the membrane remained. Quickly leaving for the Phoenix, he took his pet carrier holding his two rabbits, Amaterasu and Tsukuyomi after the Japanese Shinto Gods of the Sun and Moon. The names connected him to his heritage and he had rabbits when he was younger, it helped separate the man from the machine. Walking aboard and keeping to himself, he made his way to the bridge after putting his belongings in his quarters. He didn't say goodbye to any of his family, one set of Grandparents were dead and the other stuck in Japan and couldn't see him in time, sending a brief message. The parent he cared about was 66,000 Light Years away in the Delta Quadrant and his father was... Thankfully not here. He didn't want to see him.

There were already multiple people there, the ironic thing one was Jin didn't particularly like large crowds but he assumed these were senior staff so he'd have to get to know them. Waiting until the Captain noticed him, Jin got a little closer. "Lieutenant Jin Kusanagi, I'm the Chief Science Officer." He explained, remaining calm and collected, in control. Logical. There was no room for emotional baggage in his life.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"I'm Commander-" Melody pauses for a moment, they seemed to have no idea who she is, she could make use of this fact "My name is Melody, when on duty you can call me commander, off duty you can use my name" she eventually says as she sits in her chair, she's pretty sure thy can all see the files with the basic information, which included their name, age and species, she's sure their academic record is only visible for her and the captain "Well she'll be moving soon enough, I believe they already took her for a test run last week and according to the reports they're quite satisfied with it". Contrary to what people say she didn't like it when people only knew her because she's the great captain Kirk's descendant, or that she's a half Vulcan, she didn't mind the last bit, it's true there aren't many half Vulcan's, even now, however, if her parents hadn't made it very clear that she was not to get a special treatment at the academy she probably would've.

She looks through the view screen deep in thought "Captain" she says "Did we get a crate from the armory?" she asks looking at the male "I think the admirals had a few more surprises for us" she says, she really wondered what the surprise was "Oh did anyone have trouble getting their uniform? The tailor was really excited with the task", she knows everyone is getting ready on Voyager and Enterprise, she was asked to serve on that ship, but declined, saying she would be more comfortable doing something else then follow in her family legacy.
FactionParadox FactionParadox Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

Aria looks back at the Mackenzie and says "feels good to be on a ship." then smiles and says "during my time at the academy, i was using a simulation but it felt like i was actually on a ship." then taps on the screen and says to herself "ok. dont need to press a wrong button on here. dont want to mess something up." then looks at the captain and says "you won't be disappointed sir."

She nod and says "yes Commander." then shakes her head and says "no ma'am, i had no trouble getting my uniform." then looks at her own screen and waits for the coordinates
Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

Last edited:
Mackenzie smiles. “That’s good, oooo~ simulations are fun, glad you liked it too it was a great learning experience for me too.” He chuckles to himself as he hears her talk to herself. “No I had no problem getting a suit, thank you for asking commander what about you?”

John nods to them both. “That’s good, I’m sure I won’t be aria. Melody there is a crate there but I wanted to open it with you all, as captain I want to share in the surprise with you all.” He says truthfully and passively.

(Going into work I’ll edit more later if y’all want)

Melody groans in annoyance "I just said not to call me ma'am. I'm only twenty one you know" she says and she quickly covers her mouth, she hadn't meant to say that "Well this is a great impression" she thinks and she sighs "Sorry, that was rude of me, but seriously, don't call me that" she says. "And I don't think it'll be much of a surprise captain, unless they didn't read the mission report fully" she says glancing at the captain, she hoped he wouldn't mention her reaction from earlier since that was embarrassing.

She looks back at the PADD and picks it up again before tossing it towards the chief tactical officer "You're supposed to carry a secondary weapon, doesn't matter what it is, we have orders from the admirals" she says, all the tactical teams were supposed to carry two weapons or more, it's opinion for the rest though "I suggest you read the requirements and learn the ship layout, it'll be useful as you and your team will be in charge off protecting the crew and the ship for the most part".

Leonard Smith enters his sickbay, not happy with the gloves, but he could always take them off should it be needed "I should go see if the others are here" he says heading off after getting his office ready, once he leaves the turbo lift he facepalm, a betazoid, ex-drone, half-Vulcan and a human "Well this is ironic, we have a green blooded hobgoblin" he says before saluting "Captain, Commander. CMO Leonard Smith reporting for duty" he says "I'm gonna have my hands full with this crew, especially if that girl is anything like him" he thinks, but he gives a slight smile.

"Already starting with the insults?" Melody asks with a grin as she glances at their doctor "Long time no see doc" she adds, she knows the doctor, of course, not many are specialized in half-vulcans, so those who are the obvious choice to bring on the ship "I assume you've already seen sickbay, don't worry. I'm not as reckless as I used to be" she says and she looks at Aria "You realize we're not leaving yet right? We will call you when we take off" she says.

RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

Aria nods and says "sorry Commander." then looks back at Melody and says "ok." then looks the crate and says "i somewhat read the mission report. are there some special things in that crate?"

She gets up from her seat and stands there then says "i have all the buttons memerized for the navigation captain." then looks at the commander and asks "should i go back to my quarters and keep my comms open?" then sees the doctor and says "hi im Lieutenant Aria Haili, Navigator/Pilot."

Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

Last edited:
Captain John looks at aria and nods to her, then is taken back by melody’s outburst. He smiles as he just found a weak spot, so she doesn’t like to be ma’am. He will ask her later if there’s a story behind that. “See to it that it doesn’t happen again melody, and you too aria she just said she doesn’t prefer it.” He says not favoring one side over the other but being as fair as he could be, he chuckles at melody’s talk about the crate. “I’m sure they know what they are doing melody, she’s right aria we will alert you when we leave... yes go do whatever you want for now, you all have permission to explore the ship and aquaint yourself with it more. As well as bond with the people you will be traveling with also, if you have the buttons memorized that’s perfect. Wow you too seem to get along famously, have history I see that’s good welcome aboard then.” He says then looks to melody.

John runs his finger across his lips like “my lips are sealed” motion, he won’t tell a soul what happened but it is noted.

Mackenzie looks a little off guard seeing melody’s outburst, but he smiles at her then at aria to let her know it’s ok. “Oh umm thank you for the gun.” He says catching it without complications. “I will read up on it commander, oh we have to ok to go?” He asks the captain which the captain nods.

Mackenzie looks to aria and Leo. “Hey want to walk around together but first open that Crate?” He turns melody. “Want your welcome to join melody if your not staying with the captain.” The captain is staying due to not wanting to do anything but work right now and open the box that they have gotten.

"I already know what's in it" Melody says and she looks at the captain "I will make sure it doesn't happen again, I will be in my quarters, meditating if you need me" she says and she walks towards the turbo lift, she looks at the doctor and says "I will see you for our checkups afterwards", she heads towards her room and she sighs entering as the door slides close behind her, the entire senior staff has their rooms on the same deck, expect the doctor, who was on the same deck as sickbay so he can he ready for any emergency "Mom, don't start" she says seeing her mother's face on the screen "I will meditate after we talked, how's the family?" she asks petting her cat, maybe if she wasn't nervous about this whole thing for an entire week she probably would've been able to keep her cool "Good my dear, they're staying here, your father suggested that might be safer" "It is" Melody says and she smiles slightly "I'll talk to you guys later". She ends the call and she gets up from her chair, giving her cat some food before going to meditate, after a few minutes she decides it's not going to work until they take off, so she opens a suitcase and she opens it "Everything's still here" she mumbles as she starts to organize and clean her weapons.

Leonard grins "You have to forgive her captain" he says "I may have teased her at the academy" he explains "And I already know what's in it, good luck assembling it in the transporter room, I'm a doctor, not an engineer" he says and walks off too "I expect everyone in my sickbay in an hour for their checkups" he adds before leaving the bridge, heading towards the mess hall to get something to eat "Guess they ordered food for every alien species possible" he says seeing crates labelled with the food inside it "Ah doctor, here for some coffee?" the chef asks "Yeah, I'm going to have a busy day".

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 FactionParadox FactionParadox

Aria looks back at the captain and says "it won't happen again sir." then nods at Mackenzie and says 'sure." then looks at the doctor and says "will do doctor." then walks towards the crate and waits

She looks at captain and asks "could we see whats in the crate sir?" then smiles and says "after this i could feed Casper before the walk so that way hes not squawking up a storm."

Last edited:
The captain looks at melody with passiveness, and he nods to her. “Well aren’t you special.” He says also knowing, he just wants to open it with his crew as a bonding moment. He says this with a subtle hint of playfulness, he turns to Alia as a chuckle escaped him. He tried to not chuckle but he couldn’t help it. “Yes let’s all go open it up, should be fun? May He says with a small smile.

Mackenzie beams as the captain says that and looks over to aria. “You have a bird?! That’s so cool, I have a tubby tabby cat.” He laughs at that while the captain cringes a little, then nods to Mackenzie politely. They start to walk over to the crates location when the captain stops then presses the comms button on the wall, contacting melody. “Hello ms melody, I would enjoy it if you joined us even though it won’t be a surprise I would still like your company with us.” He says enjoying her personality and work ethic, also he trust her the most on the ship then looks to the doctor. “What do you think is inside the crate?” He asks starting a conversation and not leaving him out, he won’t have or show any partiality.

Melody sighs and she puts her weapons suitcase back under her bed before heading back towards the bridge, dragging the doctor along when she sees him, though she's careful not to have him spill the coffee "Alright I'm here" she says sitting back down in her seat.

Leonard chuckles "I believe it'll be more fun if we don't tell them" he says leaning against Melody's chair "Oh by the way, I can't cure animals. I didn't study that" he says, but he earns a raised eyebrow from the half vulcan "Okay fine I can do cats and dogs" he says as he drinks his coffee "Why do those guys have no clue who you are?" he whispere to Melody.

"Cause they didn't see who would be serving with them" Melody comments dryly as she looks at Aria, she was happy the captain didn't give her any special treatment, she didn't want it "Shouldn't we open it in the transporter room?" she asks looking at the captain.

Aria smiles at Mackenzie and says "yes i do. i can show him to you after the walk if you want." then looks at him and says "i dont know, maybe something that can be damaged too badly." then looks at the captain and says "yes captain." then looks at Melody and says "i agree." then looks at the doctor and asks "what if something happens to my cockatoo?"

The captain nods to melody. “Glad to have you with us, now time to ope- why would it be better to open it there?” He asks quizzically wondering what her reasoning is for that, he is glad she isn’t causing trouble and not bratty or self entitled.

Mackenzie blushes a little bit from aria’s smile, her childlike personality added with her innocent smile was cute to him. He slightly looks away from her not looking her in her eyes slightly embarrassed. “I would love to, you can meet my cat too if you want. Thank you, oh ok nothing that can be damaged to badly that’s cool.” He says blush slowly fading away.

"Because" Melody says and Leonard finishes "Otherwise they'd have to drag it over there anyway", Melody raises an eyebrow, when was the last time that happened, she couldn't remember "Also captain I have a request. If we're going down on a planet I want to come if Melody's going, she tends to ignore her injuries in favor of keeping everyone safe" Leonard says dryly.

Melody crosses her arms, but doesn't deny the doctor's claim "I don't know why they had to deliver it to the bridge, but I guess the admirals thought it was smart" she says, maybe they wanted to see who read the full report, she'll never know "Leonard, are you carrying a gun?" she asks, but she earns a glare, she knew about the oath he had to take, but times have changed, even medical personal had to carry some form of weapon around "I have a few knifes you can carry if you want to" she says as if it's not big deal.

Jin saw the others interacting, quickly and quietly laving as he set the turbolift controls manually. This was more than he expected. They were all so talkative and social in there, he wasn't sure what to say or how to respond, he had to focus... The primary concern he held was assisting the crew of the Phoenix with combating the Borg Collective with his own technical know how.

It was odd, a few years ago he missed the others but now he was particularly solitary. Not unapproachable but he preferred to work alone if possible as he opened the box, discarding the Starfleet Phaser for a gun of his own design, the Infinity Modulation Pistol and equipped it as well as a few knives of his own that had small EMP's attached to knock out electrical systems, he wasn't going to be assimilated ever again.

Petting his rabbits now he was suitably armed, he dimmed the lights a little as he stroked Amaterasu's ears. Animals were easier to deal with, their love was unconditional so long as you didn't hurt them and you gave them their needs and some of your own love. They didn't have a concept of prejudice like so many of the people he encountered, the weird looks he'd get. The Chief Science Officer was certain, solitude was preferable to social rejection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back