• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Star Trek RP (discontinued)

Aria looks at the doctor and says "yes doctor." then looks down and says "it won't happen again. i will ask permission before reading someone's mind." then gets up and slowly walks back to her quarters while looking at the floor. then gets to her room and sits down on her bed then says to herself "maybe i should just try avoid making friends while on this ship."

She brings her knees up to her chest and lays her forehead on her knees then wraps her arms around her legs. then gets up and uncovers Casper's cage to feed him then sits back down on her bed and sighs.

Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

Mackenzie was stunned someone read his mind, at first he thought she was kidding until the doctor told otherwise. He is stunned until she leaves then realizes he didn’t say a word to her, he runs to her room waving to the doctor. “Bye Leo thanks for the check up and pep talk!” He says running to her room, they were neighbors so he knows where she is, he is about to knock when he hears her say she probably shouldn’t make friends. This hurts him inside as he thinks it’s probably because Leo was so blunt and he was so quiet, he feels pain for hurting someone for the first time in a LONG time usually he’s guarded knowing no one would help him and everyone would hurt him if given the opportunity. But she was different for some reason.

He knocks on the door with a unfamiliar pain in chest. “Hello? Hey I’m here to talk if that’s ok, please.” He says pleadingly a little.

FactionParadox FactionParadox

"I'm not very good at socialization with others... I am here to do my job, which is to advise you and the crew on how to combat the Borg." Jin explained calmly, crouching down and opening a box. "I just have concerns that I make people uncomfortable considering the implants and my emotional suppression. " The ex-Drone continued, removing 2 circular objects that were black at the core with silver casings, blue lights flickering around them. "If you will excuse me, I must report to Engineering and assist in the installation of these Transwarp Coils modified to Starfleet Parameters." He added, quickly leaving his quarters and it was evident that there was more to it than just that.

Melody yawns when she gets called in, she gets back out five minutes later "Commander, you're requested in the science lab, we can't find our chief scientist" one of the scientists says so Melody heads over to the lab "You're testing ground weapons in a lab with experimental equipment?" she asks "Chief scientist Jin, please report to the science lab" she says after tapping her combadge "Now before they blow it up", she takes the weapons and puts them into a box, but she puts the hand pistols in the several holsters she has "You're testing all of this in the shooting range, later today, recheck the equipment, now", she walks towards a sphere and sighs seeing nothing is damaged with is, it's her personal project, it automatically shows where they are and it works like a light.

RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

Aria gets up from her bed and opens the door then walks back to her bed and says "come in Mackenzie." then looks down and says "im sorry about reading your mind." then brings her knees to her chest and says "i shouldnt have done it without your permission." then looks at one of the walls and says "i won't read your mind without permission again."

Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

Mackenzie comes in and sees her, it hurts him a little to see her so regretful and sitting like a teen who is sad with her knees up. He smiles softly to her, he sits down in front of her and lowers his head to meet her gaze. “No no no, it only caught me off guard is all, your ok. But yes I never want you to do it again without my permission... I give you full permission now until forever you can always read my mind, as crew members we have to trust each other. So you can always read my mind, whenever and where ever you want.” He says with a grin, then he thinks. “Hello? Can you hear me?” He thinks in his head.

The captain stays still as he leaves. “Halt, what’s really going on? Stay here and tell the full truth, we can’t have you holding out on us then get us all killed later on.” He says bluntly.

Flame Demon Flame Demon RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 FactionParadox FactionParadox

Jessica makes it to the ship after getting her uniform and quickly puts her things away in her room. then walks through the hall while looking for the captain and says to herself "i cant believe im late, i know i shouldve been watching the clock but i was too busy chatting my with my mom making sure shes going to be ok while im gone." then keeps looking for the captain.

Aria smiles back and says "yes i can hear you." then keeps smiling and says "thank you." then gets off her bed and asks "want to see Casper and take that walk until we take off?"

Last edited:
Melody sighs when nothing is broken or damaged "Commander, we wanted things tested before we left" an ensign says "Calm down, he probably didn't read the mission report" she thinks "Everything in this room could blow up part of the ship" she says turning to him "And weapons are always to be tested in the shooting range, no exceptions" she says, the lab is located in the middle of the ship for whatever weird reason "I need to get to the bridge, bring that box somewhere save".

She pets her cat and sits down on her chair "Admiral Janeway" she says when the view screen is activated "Captain, I believe Voyager is ready, Admiral Janeway wants to talk" she says tapping her combadge, maybe the other ships were ready to leave "I need to talk to everyone" Janeway says, so Melody sighs "Attention senior crew, please report to the bridge".

RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox

Last edited:
John looks over to his second in command, he nods then turns to the screen and gives a polite smile. “Hello admiral, it’s a pleasure to get a audience with you. What did you want?” He says in a polite and respectful way, everyone except melody has NEVER seen nor been on the receiving end of this kind of behavior from him. He’s not attracted to janeway he just treats her status with respect.

Mackenzie thinks. “That’s so cool! We can have our own little channel then, like if we are infiltrating some place and don’t want to be heard talking. Or something like that.” He then says outloud. “I would love to thank you, how did you get Casper? Also how did you come up with the name?” He says getting up. “Oh... awe man got to report to the bridge, we can talk on the way there though.” He says with a reassuring smile.

Aria smiles and thinks "if i can get permission from the others, this way when we attack the Borgs. they won't know what our attack plan is." then keeps smiling and says "i got him as an egg. as he got older, his feathers were white and they still are." then nods and gets up also then says "sure. i wonder why we need to go to the bridge." then walks with him and smiles.

Jessica heads over to the bridge after hearing the announcement and says to herself "i guess i will meet the rest of the crew there." then puts her hair in a pony as she walks so that way she looks presentable.

Leonard heads to the bridge and he leans against Melody's chair "Admiral, good to see you still healthy" he says "Of course Leonard, we only have the best doctors" Janeway says and she looks at the captain "I just got a report from the Enterprise, they're ready to go, we're just making our last adjustments over here as well" she says, the senior of the Phoenix was an odd bunch, but they were the best of their classes "I assume you've all read the mission report". Melody glances at the others "I think most skimmed through the file admiral, but everyone's aware of the basics" she says "I'm just not sure if our chief engineer arrived or not". "The computer noted she arrived, late, but she's on the ship" Leonard says, Janeway nods "As you're probably aware, this is a long mission, each ship has their tasks, but we have to stay tother, if we get seperated we'll be an easier target" she explains "However, our main goal is to find an effective way to defeat the Borg and I know some people have trouble working closely together, but we're at war and this is the one war we cannot affort to lose" she says.

The captain sits and listens, he’s insulted a little when she thinks he just skimmed the mission statement. He had always given his best for his uppers, He then just brushes it off knowing it’s a easy mix up and chuckles a bit from the situation. He isn’t mad he’s just a bit confused, he looks at her. “Ok undersood ma’am, yes I have read it. I have the upmost confidence in my crew ma’am, we will not let you down we will find a way to win this war with no casualties.” He says with his hands behind his back, he is confidant in his crew’s ability and is not blind to their skill.

Mackenzie nods to aria. “right it would be a game changing ability, awww that’s so cute you got him as a little egg. I got my tubby tabby from the streets as a kitten, all beaten up and dirty but not anymore he’s a happy fat cat now. I’m sure he wouldn’t try and hurt Casper, he may be a cat but he’s more of a lover than a hunter. I’m-“ He says then looks over to see she is still smiling, he becomes visibly flustered and blushes faintly. “She’s c-“ He thinks then remembers she can read his mind. “She’s cool, oh hey they already started taking aria.” He thinks as he sees the captain and melody and janeway talking.

Last edited:
Putting the coils back into the briefcase and knowing the captain was busy with Admiral Janeway, he ducked into an elevator and quickly went up into the science laboratory he had been asked to report to andbegan looking over the equipment, very advanced for Starfleet and presumably he wasn't allowed to alter it despite his desire to do so. The Captain wanting him to talk... The full truth was a mess he didn't want anyone else involved in, his emotional baggage, as he would put it wasn't something he desired to go over. Jin fully intended to suppress it like he suppressed his emotions, both were a threat to logic and efficiency.

Logic was clean. Logic was strength. Logic was truth. The emotional chaos of his human side was unacceptable, no more distinction would be tolerated. Concentrating, he reinforced the emotional suppression by altering his cortical node. His purpose was not to socialize, his purpose was to destroy the Borg and to assist the other animal organisms onboard this ship to do so, that was all that mattered.

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Aria nods and thinks "yes, lets join them." then walks over and sees Admiral Janeway on screen then salutes and says "Admiral." then sees her smile and say "at ease." then smiles and listens.

Jessica makes her to the bridge and sees everybody then says to herself "i should introduce myself but not right now." then walks over and looks at the screen then says "Admiral Janeway, i made it aboard the ship. im late but i made it aboard."

"I obviously didn't mean the captain when I said the others probably didn't fully read the report" Melody says with a slight grin as she glances at the captain "But we're ready to go".

Janeway nods "You will lead the ships as they leave and please be careful" she says "Also, good luck on your mission", with that the screen goes black again.

Leonard chuckles "Glad to see you get along with the captain" he says ruffling Melody's hair "Well then captain, everyones on board, our last supplies just got delivered, I think we're ready to go".

Melody rolls her eyes "I don't get along with the captain after one talk Leonard, besides, I think we're gonna have different approaches on situations" she says, she still had no clue how no one else had figured out her last name "I suggest everyone reads up on the rest of the senior crew, we're gonna be stuck with each other for a long time".

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

Aria nods and says "yes Commander." then walks to her seat and says "im ready for take off captain." then taps on the screen and smiles.

Jessica nods also and says "yes Commander, i will read up on the crew." then looks around and says "sorry that i was late, i was making sure my mom was going to be ok while i was gone. my name is Jessica Santini, Chief Engineer."

The captain looks at melody for a moment then a genuine chuckle escaped him, he tried to hold it back but it took him by surprise. He shakes his head. “Your something else you know that melody?” He says playfully as she genuinely amused him. “Good, but we are missing one here. I read there was another woman supposed to join us, ok aria thank you for getting on your station right away.” When the chief engineer arrived he scowled. “Jessica, see to it that it doesn’t happen again.” His features soften. “If you treat this crew as you do your family, we should be in good hands. I’m glad your mom is ok glad to have you aboard.” He says looking in front of him. “Let’s go, a enemy to defeat and people to defend no time to waste.” He says looking to everyone and gives melody a nod

Mackenzie gets in his station and readyies for take off.

"I should get back to sickbay, that is my station after all" Leonard says "And please don't do anything stupid" he adds before leaving the bridge "And get our chief scientist here".

Melody raises an eyebrow "Really, have you met another human Vulcan hybrid then?" she asks, but the amusement can be heard in her voice "Computer please notify Jin that he has to be on the bridge" she says, her first mission, she's glad she refused the position on the Enterprise, though her mother was sad about that "We should be careful though, the ship may have the latests technolegy, but we don't know her full potential".

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 FactionParadox FactionParadox

Aria nods and looks at the captain then says "your welcome captain." then taps on the screen to turn it on and waits for coordinates then asks "what are the coordinates?"

Jessica looks at the captain and says "won't happen again sir. yes sir." then walks out of bridge and walks down the hall to her station.

"Lieutenant Kusanagi, your presence is required on the bridge." The computer stated coolly, Jin ceasing his systems diagnostics and heading for the nearrest turbolift. "Deck 1, Bridge." He ordered, the turbolift complying and he soon stepped out onto the bridge and took his station, tapping at the controls.

Melody smiles slightly as she sees Jin enter the bridge "Well we have to find an entrance to fluidic space first, they might be willing to help us out with our Borg problem" she says opening a holographic mini computer "After that I guess we should find our hiding allies. We have not even heard from the Klingons in a while and that's worrying and unusual" she says she says going into 'Vulcan mode' as she calls it, where she becomes more serious and lets more of her Vulcan side show then she usually does "And the Klingons will be a great asset in winning this war, of course, assuming that the ship doesn't malfunction, right captain?" she asks looking at him "Our current chances of winning from a Borg sphere are less then ten percent".

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise FactionParadox FactionParadox RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

The captains face reveals a very slight smile as he tries his hardest to suppress it, his cheeks raising a little involuntarily. “no, I must say I have never had the pleasure. I’m glad I did though, I’m interested in knowing more about you.” He says with a small chuckle at her comment, he hears the amusement in her voice. he feels something he hasn’t ever felt before but likes. He looks to aria and nods then to Jessica. “I trust it won’t, I really am happy to hear your mom is well though.” He says to her with a side glance.

The captain listens to Melody and nods to her. “Yes, the Klingon are not evasive like that. They would at least send us something rather than nothing, we will go to them before we even attempt to go into that fluid zone. I’ve heard things of what it’s like and none of them were pretty, yes our chances are minuscule but not impossible. I have faith in our crew’s ability, the Klingon are a vital point for us and it would be irresponsible for us to let them sit while we go. In my opinion of course, they could be undercover or something for all I know.” He says with a smile. “By the way that whole Vulcan emotionless thing, I like it. Very professional, you might be sitting in this chair very soon if anyone from the federation see you like this.” He says honestly, not looking to eat brownie points or anything. She’s makes him comfortable, he will (even unknowingly) talk to her about a lot more than others in her position would get out of him.

“Go to the klingon’s last known ative location aria, let’s see if I am being paranoid. Glad to have you jin, everyone this is jin if you haven’t read up on him or meet him before.” He says glancing at him for a second, with a nod of acknowledgement.

Mackenzie sits in his seat and waves slightly at jin. “Hey pal!” He says gleefully. “Psssssst... psssssst.” He thinks in his mind.

Aria nods and says "yes commander." then taps in the coordinates on her screen and smiles. then keeps smiling and thinks 'yes?' then looks at Jin out of the corner of her eye and says "hey Jin."

Jessica keeps walking to her station and smiles then says to herself "i should call my mom when its safe too." then gets to the engine room and walks around.

"They actually wanted to promote me to Captain of the Enterprise, but I refused, I'm more comfortable as a commander anyway" Melody says "I think that our best bet of finding Klingons is heading towards their homeworld, Cronos" she adds, somehow she has a really uneasy feeling when she thinks about heading there in this war, but they needed their allies "And, call it a gut feeling, we need to be careful, we are up against the Borg anyway" she says "I have a very bad feeling about going to check up on them. Maybe we should send Leonard to Engineering so he can help there".

Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1 FactionParadox FactionParadox

"Lieutenant Mackenzie." Jin replied formally though with a little smile. "Lieutenant Aria." He stated, bringing up their course on his screen. "Our selected course intersects an unstable region of space, caused by the aftereffects an Omegon Gravity Drive, it's 300 parsecs across and whilst within the area we will be unable to enter warp drive, it will pass in 34 hours, 12 minutes and 3.445 seconds. Initiating re-calculations." The ex-Drone explained, bringing the area of interest up and highlighting it before making a fist with his left hand, between the knuckles of his index finger, middle finger and ring finger shot 2 nanoprobe tubules as he directly interfaced with the computer, his eyes going blank with a thousand yard stare.

"Talk to me... Talk to me." Jin thought calmly as he began interactions with the computer core, going beyond the LCARS interface into the raw machine data, all bits. 1's and 0's. Survival or extinction. That's how the Borg saw everything. Black and white, compromise was illogical therefore unacceptable. Their mission unchanging, learn all that is learnable and return that information to the Collective. In a way, what he was doing right now was not dissimilar to what the Borg Queen did, filtering information and conducting control. Bringing chaos to order.

Hundreds of courses flashed on-screen at breakneck speed, too fast for anyone to read, being created and rejected in milliseconds until after 6 seconds the tubules returned into Jin's hand, he blinked as his eyes returned to normal, slate grey and calm with fear behind the bravado. "Course identified. No threats identified although we haveto avoid a Type-4 Quantum Singularity. Total travel time decreased by 23 minutes, 44.6 seconds." Jin explained.

Flame Demon Flame Demon Mackenzie wise Mackenzie wise RandiBauer1 RandiBauer1

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back