• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Trek: Spirk anyone?

MechanicalSnake

Like the Moon, part of him was always hidden away.
Briefly put, my passion for Star Trek was rekindled and so, once again, my SPOCK is looking for a KIRK.

I'll play here in PM's, I'll play in discord if I have to, and I'll do so passionately and regularly. I won't drop without saying a word and I'll be good about announcing any vacations I might take.

My only requirements are:
- Give me literate posts of at least two paragraphs.
- Be over the age of twenty.

I don't have a particular plot in my head, but can cook one up easily and would prefer it to be teamwork. Old series, new movies, slight AU, Discovery crossover - name it, I'm game.
Write me here or in PMs.

d67zu7w-5e920497-aa06-4393-b34c-bf037c23de8a.jpg

I have no idea if you're still looking since it's been so long, but I would LOVE to play Kirk for you and make a new friend! I really hope you are still on here and maybe answer, my Star Trek craving is huge right now xD

I have no idea if you're still looking since it's been so long, but I would LOVE to play Kirk for you and make a new friend! I really hope you are still on here and maybe answer, my Star Trek craving is huge right now xD
Yeaaa it has been a freaking eternity. I am somewhat RP busy rn so I could carefully say yes but only if you don't mind super slow replies and it won't add to my stress level :D

Yeaaa it has been a freaking eternity. I am somewhat RP busy rn so I could carefully say yes but only if you don't mind super slow replies and it won't add to my stress level :D
I don't mind that! Some rp is better than none and I really don't have any going on, so I don't mind slower replies at all! We can talk and stuff in between replies and whatnot, I'd love to have a friend to actually talk to xD Would it be alright to rp on discord? I usually prefer that, only cause it's easier, and I like the mention tool it has

I don't mind that! Some rp is better than none and I really don't have any going on, so I don't mind slower replies at all! We can talk and stuff in between replies and whatnot, I'd love to have a friend to actually talk to xD Would it be alright to rp on discord? I usually prefer that, only cause it's easier, and I like the mention tool it has
DM me your discord :) I am there all the time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back