• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nokumi

Honor. That's what I'm after. Fame. That's my goal
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
I'm praying to the afterlife that this gets interest.

You can be a canon character or an OC. I don't care. Captain is already taken and one of the bridge officers are already taken. Both of witch I will be playing.

In the bridge with the captain I need a number 1 aka second in command for when captain is out and unable to perform duties. Another controle panel bridge officer. A negotiator/therapists. And finally 2 head of security members who can also work the ships functions such as scanners. Lasers. Shields. Etc. I'll need someone in sick bay about 3 people the main doctor and 2 nurses to assist said doctor. I'll need a security team of about 10 people maybe less depending on how many people we can get for this recruitment. I'll need people in the engine room can be as little as 3 people or at max 15. I'll need 2 people in the transporter room. And finally I'll need a few people working on basic task. (If I'm forgetting something let me know) we can have a few passengers on board too.

If your interested in boarding the USS enterprise please contact me using this transmission thread and we can discuss details ones we have enough recruitments. In the mean time please tell me what positions on the ship you would like or if you have a passenger in need of boarding my vessel! Captain surgess out

I'm interested in being security. Just a question so I know how to build my character. Is this based off the original series or does it take place during The the Next Generation Era?

Its based off star trek: the next generation. Netflix series. But we are going to be putting in our own scenes

I'm interested in being security. Just a question so I know how to build my character. Is this based off the original series or does it take place during The the Next Generation Era?
Welcome aboard the USS enterprise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back