• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Trek 1x1

beryllium

Captain Beat Your Dumb Little Test
🏳️‍🌈 HELLO - My name is Mikhael, and I am 24 years old. I am gay and new in town -

Kidding. Sort of. I am new, so be gentle with me. I am also transgender/pansexual, which means I'd prefer writing with people who fall into the LGBTQIA+ community.

I am looking for mostly Star Trek but also just general roleplays(any timeline!!), although I do have a few characters in mind, I have SO MANY favorites that it's easy to convince me to do anything. I do have a bit of an attention problem and I’m not always feeling up for heavy plots, so I like a partner that’s willing to do multiple threads, maybe even multiple characters, though that’s not a requirement. I also love exploring Alternate Universes and coming up with Alternate Canons, this would also be a bonus in your favor if you liked these as well. I do sway more heavily in favor of writing men and gay relationships, but I will play women occasionally. I usually write within 2-4 paragraphs or within Discord character limits.

Characters That I Play:
  • James T. Kirk ***
  • Leonard H. McCoy
  • Michael Burnham **
  • Kathryn Janeway
  • Bashir
  • EMH Mark 1, Doctor
  • Quark
  • Jean Luc Picard
  • Neelix **
  • Michael Myers ***
  • Dean Winchester ***
  • Clint Barton **
Characters That I’m Looking For:
  • Spock ***
  • Leonard H. McCoy
  • Sylvia Tilly
  • Saru
  • T’Pring **
  • Chakotay
  • Elim Garak
  • Worf
  • Odo
  • Q
  • William Riker
  • Tuvok
  • Jason Voorhees ***
  • Any DBD Killer, really **
  • Lucifer Morningstar ***
  • Castiel
  • Anyone from Marvel that’s 30+

I’m also into things like iZombie, Lucifer, Supernatural, Good Omens, The Good Place, Fallout, Marvel/DC, Horror Genre, Blizzard Games, Bioshock, A:TLA, Dead by Daylight, Sailor Moon, Kingdom Hearts, some anime. Don’t be afraid to reach out for these!!
I am much more interested in Star Trek, as you can tell, and I'm honestly looking for someone who will interact with me not just as a writing partner but as a friend. I want to share experiences and moments in RP, I want to gush about scenes or headcanons we love and share. I'd love to get to know the writer behind the characters too, as I'm constantly looking for new friends that share my interests. I will not gate-keep and insist that you have seen as much Star Trek as me, in fact, I highly encourage new Trekkies to seek me out! I am filled to the brim with info and I am just dying to talk about it with someone. I do sway more heavily in favor of writing men and gay relationships, that does not mean I won't play the occasional woman or straight/lesbian relationship.

About OCs: I do enjoy them, I have quite a few of my own. I will not write them with canon characters, however. Two OCs are fine by me, but I prefer canon x canon or oc x oc. I typically prefer to write canon characters anyway, as I have very little experience with writing OCs.

Things I WON'T do:
genderbents(trans headcanons are perfectly fine), play with anyone under 18, interact with transphobes

If you would like to reach out, I am available via DM/PM or just reply here, I guess!!. I am also willing to give out my discord if you prefer that.

Last edited:
Hello! Maybe we could work something out! I've been writing for 17 years, and am 28 years old. I also like to jump between stories as I'm a method writer, so I write to cater to my mood. I'd love to chat, I've seen all AOS/ TOS movies, and most, if not all TOS episodes. As for falling into the LGBTQIA+ community, I identify as bisexual with she/her pronouns and looove to write m//m relationships (mainly Spock/Kirk). If you're interested, hit me up in DMs or add me on Discord under MadKat#8127. Good hunting!

So your looking for a Spock. I cod be down for that. I've always liked McCoy better. I also se you are looking for a Lusifer.

I've been wanting to do a Lusifer rp. Did you have a plot or anything in mind? Would it be ok if I mixed a little of the Lucio comic into the rp or does it all have to be based on the tv show?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back