• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Sea Savior (OOC)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Did you read over the first post? I don’t feel as though you’ve grasped the tone; Katarina feels like she was made for another roleplay. There isn’t a Spetsnaz anymore, for starters, and you left a lot of your form unfinished.

I know it sounds like a foreign concept, but the entire system is united under The Oligarchy, any remnants of original governments have been dissolved or put into the background in favor of the Council’s rule
Wait, I posted it wrong. Shit. Wrong CS.

Thought I'd have some fun with that art meme going around on Twitter. Figured I'd share it here since my boy is relevant.
(Hoping RpN doesn't @ me for there being some *ahem* paraphernalia involved.)

1627000285556.png

I just want to be clear up front that I can only use internet from my phone,and have trouble running the Discord app.

It's fine if you do,and I don't think an OOC thread is strictly necessary,but I may be a bit out of the loop on anything that gets said on Discord.

I just want to be clear up front that I can only use internet from my phone,and have trouble running the Discord app.

It's fine if you do,and I don't think an OOC thread is strictly necessary,but I may be a bit out of the loop on anything that gets said on Discord.
Oh, I don’t really want to leave anybody out, I’m usually just on there more often then I’m on here. It’s perfectly fine if we have to keep out-of-character communication here, which I personally believe is pretty important.

If you're fine with making a thread,I'd appreciate it.

It'll keep our writing and any discussion to a nice,easy pace.

I'm used to people having to make the Discord/thread choice much earlier on.

Anyway,if everyone else is fine with carrying on like this,that's good.

I'm fine with keeping things here, but also very open to a Discord server. I always have it open but, of course, it's not much use if not everyone can easily access it.
In my experience with RpN, having a little community around a roleplay often keeps everyone engaged, and facilitates RP talk and planning, as well as keeping the excitement, so that's sort of why I've been fairly active in this OOC thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back