Birthday: May/29

Appearance:

Sakura31.png

Hair: Pink (Dyed)

Eyes: Dark Brown

Height: 4'8 Ft

Nationality:  Japan

School Club: Astronomy Club

Personality: Sakura is shy when you first see her, but when you get to know her she drops the curtain. In truth she is really talkative to the point that she mumbles everything she says, and sometimes could get pushy. Fanfictions are her inspirations, and goals to make her own unique book from everyone else. She strives to write her imagination in a book where everyone could enjoy it, and have fun with their own imaginations.  Her fears are getting criticized, and bad comments. She also sometimes gets the wrong idea whenever is comes to other people's romantic looking situations due to fanfiction. She often seeks company, and friends to find her place in the world, and to not get lost.

From here her personalities splits to two sides, her more masculine personality, and her feminine personality. Her more masculine personality  is often more pushy, and hot headed. The feminine side is rather quiet, sensitive, and caring. These two personalities may occur suddenly one after another. They both act differently, In either case she is asexual since the thought process of dating during the times of school is going to always end up broken. Her devotion to school is sky high, since she wants to get the good education, and lead herself with the education to a good life. 

Background: Sakura was born into a small family that turned into three in Japan. She was often strictly disciplined by her parents, and rarely got to socialize for most of her childhood, and was often home schooled by her parents. When her parents had another child, a baby girl when she was thirteen that softened up a little, and let Sakura off freely. As soon as they did so, they completely neglected her, and focused on taking care of the youngest child. With no attention what so ever Sakura proceeded on taking care of herself, and surrounded herself with her studies. Seeing that they had no time for the oldest sisters her parents sent her to SHSI so she could spend her time gaining education.
Other: 

Absolutely loves strategy games.

Currently trying to figure out a good plot for her fanfiction.

(What is a furby?)

(If a Star Scout)

Star Scout: Gemini

Star Scout Attribute:Adaptability 

Star Scout Appearance:

Sakaa.png

Star Scout Powers: (You will have 18 points to distribute as you wish. Each section caps out at 5 points. Look at the 'Star Scout' thread of the Lore for more information. This allows us to see what type of unit your Scout is for tactical purposes and also help us keep on top of power balancing / damage measuring.)

Strength -  2/5

Defense - 3/5

Agility - 5/5

Control -  3/5

Resistance -  2/5

Resourcefulness-  3/5

Special Power: Mirror

Transforming into a Star Scout, Sakura has the ability to clone a target. By manipulating the unknown substance known as Dark Matter, Sakura can create a anti- clone/carbon copy to a selected target. She can only do it once per transformation, and cannot clone herself. Sakura has the ability to manipulate the puppet for her own bidding, but at the extent cannot use it's full potential/halved stats. They last the entire battle unless Sakura or the clone gets hit. 

Zodiac Charm: 

[SIZE= 14px]Sakura's zodiac charm gives +1 Res, when it's active.[/SIZE]

Mirror.png

Relationship Journal!: (After every round of acceptances I will place code into your profiles for you to fill out. An example of what it will look like is below. Basically this section is like a diary where you get to think about how your character feels about everyone else's. Results should not be influenced by what someone else has put. The "Attraction" scales show the potentiality for your character to develop either a romantic or friendly relationship with the other. Talk to your fellow RPers, plot, build characters, and figure out how your character feels about their peers.) 

Name

Attraction

Thoughts

Koray Turabov

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---He just doesn't feel right. Whenever he talks, or speaks I have this feeling like he's faking it. I'm just probably being paranoid right now, but I can't get rid of the feeling. I'm most likely going to avoid him most of the time when given the chance.

Mitrokha Alekseev

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

--- One of those lucky to go characters, from a fanfiction. I never met him face to face, but I do often hear some rumors about him. I wonder if I should base a character like him in my fanfiction... Oh dear not perverted thoughts again.

Nikola Beránek

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---Why does he so much long hair? I mean I'm just confused on why people grow such long hair. Does it make them feel better? Cooler? I will never know, but I have to admit he is smart, maybe a little too smart, but smart overall.

Delia Olivia Eriksen

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★

---She is really pretty, and very nice as well. I wonder how many people are like that in the world. I am a little jealous overall, but I have to aside my difference. She is she, and I am myself, I can't change anything about that. It would be nice to be friend with her, but I'll probably weird her out, because of my disorder.

Haruo Oshiro

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---He is cute I have to admit, but he is a bit too much. I'm sure at some point I might 'accidentally' punch him directly between his eyes, and maybe break his glasses, because of how aggravating he is, but I cannot change myself to not hit him.

Nolan Alvarado

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---He's a kid with many problems, like me. He just cannot handle anything that he doesn't understand, acts very eccentric, and overall is hard to get along with. I could be patient, but my hands say otherwise. I have a feeling we might argue over some stupid subject.

Manami Nishikawa

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---This girl I guess has a sense of equality? I mean she does boss people out from manipulating others, and acts as if she has a college degree in music. I have no idea how to react when she comes ups to me, but my first reaction would probably reactions is to walk away. Second reaction? Overreaction.

Eruna Tenka

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---She's one of those kind naive girls, that clearly doesn't understand the concept on what's going on around her. She might get it if it was serious, but in a lighter mood? I doubt it. I notice a few of these characteristics in fanfiction. Is it the writer's dream come true?

Aurora Ayumi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

--- I think she came at the wrong place at the wrong time. There was this boy was threatening me, and at first I was begging him to stop, but I guess went too aggressive, and intense, that I guess he was surprised?

Akemi Marugo

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---Man if only I could be like her. She has so much inspiration in her art, that I feel jealous. Of course they're never finished because she always puts on more that she could handle. Of course I wonder if I can push her around a little?

Dedrick van Gogh

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---This guy is full happiness I guess. I did meet him in the hall, when it was passing period, and often every associates him with positivity. I could assume he is gay, but I hope no one misunderstands on my meaning of gay.

Sakura Omi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---I love myself then I love others.

Arthur Eustace Gaucebert

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---Another European guy.

Ai Yoshizumi 

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

---

Aratani Omi

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

--- I hate her I really do. Bounded by submission to take care of her. But yet she is the only friend I have, the only person who gives me company. The only person actually cares for me. No matter what I'll take care of her as she has given me what I most wanted.

Yuji Sugimoto

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

--- Who is this?

Takumi Morisawa

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

--- A little kid. Honestly I seen him just fly around with a mask. I cannot say if it was cute or not.

Brendan Smith

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

--- A little intimidating I have to admit, but honestly I don't care who he is.

Mathias Colasanti Raines

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

Toshi Ikeda

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

Wen Zong Ying

Romance:

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Friendship:

★★★★★★★★★★

Last edited by a moderator:
@TheForgottenDoll

Unfortunately we cannot accept your character at this time due to missing the following:

-Proof of reading rules
-Background is missing how / why / when she came to SHIS

-Archery is currently not a club at the school

On top of that, we have a lot of questions.
-What signifies the divide between her "masculine" and "feminine" selves? Like is she bipolar or acts certain ways in certain situations...? Just want a bit of clarity there.

-Your Charm as it is needs to be nerfed a bit. Because currently it reads like a shield that can block all attacks as well as an elemental weapon. First of all, she'll already have the ability to control Air/Wind so you won't really need the mirror to do that. But it can give her a small boost against / for Air magic. But it can only have one buff.
-You don't need to put limitations on the Charm since it comes with its own limitations (IE: Can only stay transformed for so long).
-Her power is pretty intriguing, but we need more specifics. First of all, gender is a pretty tricky issue, and I am not the man prepared to speak eloquently about it. But I can question what happens if she chooses to reflect, say, a genderless alien race? Or an alien race with genders beyond human comprehension? Or someone who identifies as somewhere along the gender spectrum? For the sake of argument maybe it's better to say it can create a copy of someone's "mirror self," and then it will be up to you to figure out what that means with the person whose character you're going to be copying (because I assume they will be the ones controlling the copy in the RP, and will probably have their own ideas what it should look like). At the very least you should check in with a player if you plan to copy their character to figure shiz out. We should also set parameters on how much they can do after being created. Maybe they disappear after taking 2 actions / hits? Also I think it's enough if the mirror copies the person (and the...clothing....for sake of a PG rating) without the items they're carrying because that gets confusing / OP (Ex: She can use her mirror to basically create infinite copies of herself). But maybe we can figure out a base weapon or something for them to have IDK.
Then comes the problem of the fact that......this RP claims to have a basis in science (it may be bullshit science, but it is still science). So you need some sort of explanation as to how the clones/reflections get there. And it can't be simply re-arranging matter because that's Scorpio's schtick. Otherwise it can be anything else. And my head hurts trying to think about this so I can't be much more helpful than that atm but if you're struggling I'm sure we can come up to something putting our heads together eventually.

@TheForgottenDoll The mirror and powers still need some work which we'll get back to you in a bit (gonna have a v big power talk with everyone actually) but for now your character is officially accepted so I will go around and make all the necessary changes.  :HornsPursedLips:
Also don't forget to explain her dual personality.

Do you really not know what a Furby is? They're only the best thing ever.

@Pretzel Heart

I actually had to look it up, to see what it was.

And you found them to be beautiful bundles of endless love and joy, correct?

4357931.jpg

dont mind me just butting in on somebody elses character again

There are lots of stories and stuff about Furbies talking without the batteries and acting strange in general. Being creeped out is justified.

If you reject love and joy and building pure-hearted inter-species friendships with peaceful island dwelling fluffballs I guess.  :Snail: lll
lol

....I think @wizard nibblers beat you to it. Which is cruel and unusual because she knows how I feel about Furbies and that was a sick and twisted thing to send your mate you curr! -shakes fist-
I felt ill inside watching that.  :Ghostxx:

Hmmm k. So I thought about a new ability for my mirror. It basically captures a reflection, and no reflection can be copied afterwords until it's released. For example an in coming beam comes at Sakura. Sakura copies the attack, and dodges that attack. She then shoots out the reflection back at the enemy.

@TheForgottenDoll

Okay, so our thoughts about a potential way to get the kind of anti-clones you want with bullshit science is this. 
Matter cannot be created or destroyed, and all of the ways that could logically produce a copy of a person would be an exact clone. However, there is a "magical" substance in space called 'dark matter' which is basically invisible matter that scientists don't full understand. So we thought, if somehow the Gemini aliens were able to harness this dark matter as a substance source to create the kind of "mirror" clones you want. Those were our thoughts anyways. It.....could work.

As for the mirror that works as long as she can only use it once per battle and is limited to specific attacks (ie: elemental). Otherwise it just functions as a normal shield.

For your relationship journal, you've filled out everyone that's in her classes/clubs, but you still need the hearts and stars (remember: 1=negative 5= neutral 10=positive)

@TheForgottenDoll

With her Special Power, if the source is Dark Matter Manipulation, that's op enough to not include normal matter manipulation. Plus Scorpio already has something similar to that ability. Can you also specify clone limits per battle? Not just that she can make 1 at a time, but how many times she can use it per transformation. 
We also don't really know what you mean by this: "She cannot transform an organic matter due to it's complexity, but can control the matter into certain forms."
We've talked about it before, but just make sure that if you clone someone's character, you need to talk it over with them before hand to decide what that clone looks like and who is going to control it.

The buff on your Charm is too OP. It cannot deflect all elemental attacks. If you want the buff to effect her fighting abilities, it needs to be in numeric format (ie: STR+1).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back