• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Pirates: Odyessy

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
Rp (WIP)

The Thread of Star Pirates: Odyessy
Is in a Work I'm progress state, the system administrator will come and input all information that is required.

~Ruri
Nalakvera Console A.I.

Date: 2417, 01, 23
Time: 1700 Earth hour

Inside the Nalakvera's helm Captain Scylla was halfway sleep. Her crew had just raised a supply ship that was to go to the Imperium lines. The ships hum, was caused by the Quark engine which made a slight vibration noise. Her ship was invisible in space when not near a planet as it camouflage function was active.

The ships A.I Ruri was making sure all of the sun routines where running smoothly. And the ships self repairing hull was active as it too a minor hit to its port side.

Scylla waited for someone to speak to her about a problem..she always does.

Christopher walks up to the captain with cigar in his mouth, a gun in his hollister and a smirk on his face "Hello Captain" He salutes

Scylla looks up to Christopher with a halfawake lazy eye. "Christopher, need something?" Her leg sat on the control panel and it was quite messy. Her gun was always on her hip but she only ever uses it when she herself was on a enemy ship.

Ruri' s system kept making small beeping noises but was quiet in all of her normally noisy routines.

"Just wonderin if there were any ships that need fixin ma'am" He ends his salute and smiles making sure to clench his teeth to keep the cigar in his mouth

Scylla sighs for a moment then smiled. "Yeah in fact the left Turret was damaged in the last fight and Ruri can't repair it if you can it would be amazing."

She looked back a Ruri s routines everything is working perfectly. Actually a little too perfectly and Scylla stares at the monitor "actually check Ruri 's mainframe as well"

TurtleWarrior TurtleWarrior

Lamb mk. 1, the groundbreaking breakthrough in the realm of technology, walked with bright eyes and a bright smile, brandishing her empire emblem proudly upon her breast, much to the rather concerned and aggressive looks of the members of the ship as she passed them bye, asking them questions which they all refused to answer and simply said a passing remark of letting someone else deal with this “problem” as an unusually happy, friendly woman passed through their ship with the mark of an enemy, too realistic for most to even realise it where an android and as such, afraid of the empirean woman suddenly turning aggressive, the only thing that could possibly be giving away her mechanical innards being the rather weighty clunk of her heavy steps upon the metallic ground.

Lamb found herself facing the door to what she knew as the captain’s room from what her databases told her, but the new crew was confusing her immensely, none of their names had been registered, nor their appearances. She knocked on the door with a hyper realistic smile and strode in, only to be faced with two more faces she did not recognise.

“Oh, hello! Who might you two be?”

Accelerate Accelerate TurtleWarrior TurtleWarrior

Turned her head immediately at Lamb mk.1 surprised at the sudden appearance of the Android almost slightly questioning of how did she get in but the remember that the Nalakvera used several pieces of other ships in its construction. Scylla stood up facing her directly.

"Well looks like the ship still has secrets that I have not discovered. I am Captain Vessa Scylla. The leader of my little band of misfits the Nalakvera Pirates. And how about you?" Scylla smiled as she looked at the android tilting her head as she smiled.

The ship beeped slowly as it ran all it's programs. And Scylla saw the Android' s Imperium type design and smiled.

Noble Scion Noble Scion

“Pirates?! Hmm... This isn’t in any of my protocols...” the android murmured, losing the smile as it gazed upon the captain blankly, inputting such information into its own databases and saving a picture of this woman named ‘Vessa Scylla’.
“I suppose it is standard for me to return the information? I am Lamb mark 1, serial number nine-eight-two-five-six-five-four, member of fhe Empire and mental health wellbeing officer of Nalakvera and inter-species communicator. Due to unforseen circumstances, I shall follow my base protocol and serve the crew of the Nalakvera to the fullest of my abilities. Does that sounds alright?” She asked politely, her voice taking a much more robotic tone when repeating her objectives, the emblem engraved in her chest shining brightly in the artificial light as her perfectly designed face frowned in simulated worry.
Accelerate Accelerate

Scylla chuckled at the sound of the Androids voice how robotic Vessa thought and then she patted Lamb mk. 1's head "that's too long of a name hun. You will be...Ah Lamb. Yeah that's your new name and yes please fulfill your protocol. OH. Here this should be able to access something in you. Admiral Scylla ID number 1000-15. Is that Id number on blacklist yet?"

Scylla wondered because it's only been few months since leaving the Imperium. She was unsure if her Id was still in the system and thought of so she will erase any remaining records of herself.

Noble Scion Noble Scion

“Yes, captain. You are indeed still on the empire’s blacklist..” the android mumbled, pondering how much trouble she was going to get in once she returned for even talking with this woman, if she ever did get back to the empire. “... Does such news displease you? If so, I know a variety of techniques that may assist in relaxing you” she asked, her bright rubies of eyes gleaming at her new superior as the universe floated by outside the window of the cabin.
Accelerate Accelerate

Chris smiles and nods a sort of hello to the Android and walks off to fix the turret
"See ya captain, I'll have that turret fixed in no time" he walks away

Scylla chuckles very softly as she waved to Christopher as he left. "I'm not displeased just surprised that they themselves didn't remove me." Looks back at Lamb.

"Hey. What do YOU want to do? I don't want you doing anything you aren't comfortable with. I remember my Android maid Zeta Mk. 13. She was the last line of Android I assume before your model. She spoke her ...ah mind quite often and I would like you to do the same." She was actually quite a nice pirate captain at times, she was speaking to her not as a Android but as a person who will join her crew.

Noble Scion Noble Scion TurtleWarrior TurtleWarrior

The android gave a short, comforting smile to the engineer as he left, hoping to cheer him up slightly with her actions before turning back to the ‘captain of the ship’

“In all honesty captain, What my programming is telling me to do is to find a way back to the empire, tell them the whereabouts of the infamous Vessa Scylla, you, and be reassigned to a new vessel to perform my duties under the rule of the righteous empire, but until then, I shall continue to serve my purpose under your orders.” The android replied with a curt, honest smile. They hadn’t implented any decieving programs into Lamb, they hadn’t thought they would be needed, and as such, she was being perfectly honest.
TurtleWarrior TurtleWarrior Accelerate Accelerate

Scylla laughed " yeah I thought as much but.." places her hand on Lamb's head send a small harmless photon shock through her head, it wasn't really anything special simply turned on her free will switch it was her choice to follow her programming or not. Scylla was just being fair to her she always wanted all beings to have a choice even if she had to slightly pry it open herself.

"Stay with us for now and if you still feel that way I won't stop you." She said while suddenly tapping the Main console causing the Ship A.I to activate. Ruri started plotting a course to the edge of known space

Ruri "Captain I have located the Transdimensional Ore I am plotting a route now"

Scylla nods at the A.I and turns back to Lamb "Relax...and enjoy, Lamb"

Noble Scion Noble Scion

The woman that was both her enemy, and her ally, briefly touched her head, and after a sharp buzz, stepped away again, leaving her with a new sensation that made her feel... Uncomfortable. Everything felt a lot less defined and suddenly just wasn’t quite as sure of what to do. “I... Relax...? No. I... Help others relax...” She mumbled, rather dazed, before sitting down on a nearby chair and rubbing her head and gazing towards the woman in confusion, her bright red eyes closing as she ran scans of her body to check what was different, making her seemingly appear asleep as the small frame of the android breathed quietly in the corner, in what could almost be considered a ‘cute’ way.
Accelerate Accelerate

TC activated and began his walk to the bridge, his clunking footsteps echoing in the corridor. He couldn't believe that he didn't activate sooner and mentally smacked himself for it. "darn protocols." He mumbled to himself. He had quickly walked out after checking the time on his H.U.D short for heads up display and rushed to the bridge.

(I didn't know this thread existed and got no notification, forgive me.)

Scylla let Ruri start the Quantum Space jump Countdown, and started making her normal ship announcement.

"The Nalakvera will be entering Quantum Space in 5.371 clicks ((minutes)) please make sure all loose objects are in a suitable position for a Quantum Jump. Please do not look out the shield Windows while in Quantum Space."

The Ships Quark engine started priming up allowing it to accelerate the mass of the ship which will give it the speed to punch a hole into Quantum Space.

Noble Scion Noble Scion TurtleWarrior TurtleWarrior skulzortheskeletalsamurai skulzortheskeletalsamurai Kloudy Kloudy

TC walked onto the bridge and slowly approached Scylla. "greetings captain, forgive me for being tardy." He put his arms behind his back as he approached. "May I ask what our heading is, captain?"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back