• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Star Mage Academy OOC

So, um, im not sure if you were aware but your character is basically a Mary Sue. <:3
And she's overpowered.
And it looks like she has no room for development.
And you spelled "seal" wrong.

sprouhtt sprouhtt
I'm not a gm but I felt I had to say something. It was annoying me, I'm sorry. ;-;

So, um, im not sure if you were aware but your character is basically a Mary Sue. <:3
And she's overpowered.
And it looks like she has no room for development.
And you spelled "seal" wrong.

sprouhtt sprouhtt
I'm not a gm but I felt I had to say something. It was annoying me, I'm sorry. ;-;

Thank you for putting me on blast. I know I spelled "seal" wrong because I was multitasking and by mistake I spelled it wrong.

Also I'm not so sure how she is overpowered if she only uses 40% of her powers. And it's not like she's going to develop or show any emotions anytime soon.

But thanks for that, I'll fix those errors. :)

Thank you for putting me on blast. I know I spelled "seal" wrong because I was multitasking and by mistake I spelled it wrong.

Also I'm not so sure how she is overpowered if she only uses 40% of her powers. And it's not like she's going to develop or show any emotions anytime soon.

But thanks for that, I'll fix those errors. :)

IM SORRY ;0;

But 40% don't mean much when she is literally a god. And the best of all the gods from your god species.

I am just a man, for christ's sake! xD

q r o w q r o w Looks mostly good to me. Now, I know she hasn't achieved the ability to use her soul form yet, but maybe you should elaborate on some of the abilities of this soul form for future reference. Is it completely intangible, is it invisible to most people, can it possess others for a limited time, etc? Just food for thought.

q r o w q r o w Looks mostly good to me. Now, I know she hasn't achieved the ability to use her soul form yet, but maybe you should elaborate on some of the abilities of this soul form for future reference. Is it completely intangible, is it invisible to most people, can it possess others for a limited time, etc? Just food for thought.
Bottom of the CS

yooo I agree,,, nyall are being so mature !! That makes me happy; it's great to have a rp group that can maturely discuss the writing. N also I've made my first post in the rp thread ,,, I apologize if it's a bit Spicy(tm). And also @ the admins let me know if my second charrie is accepted !!! I'm so excited for this rp

It's true that Cete could be seen op, but what Arklut have in strength they lack in knowledge so it's a way for them to learn about what other creatures have that they don't. After all, they are primitive creatures
Kloudy Kloudy

The barok are a very violent and aggressive by nature, even among each other, And because of this, are considered a threat in general.
Gol'seth's goal isnt as much to hone his own capabilities, but to find a place amongst the protectors of the world, instead of being a threat. To do that, he must first learn how to function wih them. To work with them, and obtain a common goal as part of a group. Barok are very solitary, so the idea of team work is non-existent to them.

Power is very necissary to be a protector,but being accepted among those you must protect is very vital aswell.

Of course if this isnt alright,i can work up another character instead.

Hey! I fixed the things that you pointed out, could you take another look and tell me if it's okay? Kloudy Kloudy

I mean, I'm not a moderator or anything so you really don't have to do anything I say. :3

But if I was, I'd ask you to elaborate on the extent of your abilities. What exactly does "manipulating the universe" entail, precisely? It's mainly that that makes your character sound op as hell. And what does your demonic form do/look like?

But yeah, definitely not a gm here, so don't mind me! ^u^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back