• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Star Mage Academy OOC

Also.
>Character that makes explosions out of powder from fire (may evolve to plain explosions later)
>character that creates fire
This can only go well.

Also.
>Character that makes explosions out of powder from fire (may evolve to plain explosions later)
>character that creates fire
This can only go well.
Hey, you never know. They may work well together.

Hmm, just trying to decide what kind of character I want.
I'm thinking of having the indifferent calculative type that really doesn't want to get involved but does his job with the utmost efficiency. : )

Hmm, just trying to decide what kind of character I want.
I'm thinking of having the indifferent calculative type that really doesn't want to get involved but does his job with the utmost efficiency. : )
Make a Sora or Shiro type. The type of person who prefers to gather info on their enemy and think out a plan of attack.

Make a Sora or Shiro type. The type of person who prefers to gather info on their enemy and think out a plan of attack.

Ooh, that's a good idea.

Plus I was considering his power to be self-atomisation control. You know, he'll break himself down into molecules and move about like a human cloud. Plus he'll have a whip sword, so it'll be pretty fun. : D

Ooh, that's a good idea.

Plus I was considering his power to be self-atomisation control. You know, he'll break himself down into molecules and move about like a human cloud. Plus he'll have a whip sword, so it'll be pretty fun. : D
When you said whip sword I immediately picture Plutia from Hyperdimension Neptunia.

I made a CS. Really hoping this is still open...

Ellie is the love of my life. If anyone hurts her, I will personally heckin FITE you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back