• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Star Knights - Dark Empires Rise.

I'm considering joining, but really only have time on the weekends to make posts. Not sure if I'll be able to keep up.
I dont really anticipate a fast paced adventure and we do have command and support roles that would be far more demanding so don’t hesitate to jump in, the water is fine

I'll work on a character and see how things turn out.

I'm thinking a very new and inexperienced Cosmic Sorceress. Someone that is relatively weak, compared to what I'm sure everyone else will be near, but with great potential. Instead of competing to be the savior, center-stage, defeating the boss she'd be off taking care of all the side objectives that also need to be done in order for "the plan" to work. At least until she gets some good development...character and power wise. Definitely wanting other characters to mentor, train, and shape her into an epic heroic sorceress as the story progresses.

I'll work on a character and see how things turn out.

I'm thinking a very new and inexperienced Cosmic Sorceress. Someone that is relatively weak, compared to what I'm sure everyone else will be near, but with great potential. Instead of competing to be the savior, center-stage, defeating the boss she'd be off taking care of all the side objectives that also need to be done in order for "the plan" to work. At least until she gets some good development...character and power wise. Definitely wanting other characters to mentor, train, and shape her into an epic heroic sorceress as the story progresses.
That actually sounds lovely. You have my blessings. Do you want the discord link?

I'm about to go to bed (after posting a WIP CS so I don't accidentally lose what I already have). Go ahead and PM me it and I might hop on late tomorrow.

I'm interested in playing a sorcerer. I was thinking some sort of oracle/muse type of sorcerer. If you know Kotor, I'm thinking something along the lines of Bastilla's battle meditation.

I'm interested in playing a sorcerer. I was thinking some sort of oracle/muse type of sorcerer. If you know Kotor, I'm thinking something along the lines of Bastilla's battle meditation.
Sounds like a wonderful addition. Especially useful given the circumstances. Would you like the discord link?

Its looking like Saturday will be our opening day. If anyone needs help with a character let me know.

Ok guys we are kicking off. Feel free to introduce your character as you see fit.

Hello is this still accepting? I’d love to throw my hat in the ring! Have a couple questions too!
Yes. We actually started recently. Would youblike the discord link? You may find some of your questions have been answered already there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back