• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“‡๐“๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ โœฐ ๐’œ โ„ณ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’ธ๐’พ๐’ถ๐“ƒ โ„›๐’ซ

geminiy

v tired
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

vegas

doja cat

overview.

S
    tarlight Industries is a one of a kind opportunity for musicians all around the globe. Whether you're an aspiring musician with a small following or a bigger artist that has already begun to establish themselves, Starlight Industries can make a star out of anyone. Being a Star with Starlight Industries is difficult, gruelling, and very few will make it.

Select auditions were held around the globe, accessed only by invite from the prestigious panel of coaches from the company. From that group, you and several others were selected to travel to beautiful Los Angeles. There, you and your fellow musicians will stay in the luxurious Stardom Mansion to work on your music and to make it big.

Your journey has just begun.

This year, a competition has arose. For the first time since its opening in 2003, Starlight Industries has decided to publicize the selection, training, and final product process. The better you perform, the more widely available perks like international tours, press conferences, and label signings become. This is a competition with everything at stake. Try not to crumble under the pressure. Your talents will be pushed to the limits, friendships new and old tested against the pressure, your desire for fame and glory may just disappear.

Good luck and may the best musician win.

{Thanks for your interest! Let us know if you're interested below and we'll send you the link for the Discord if we think you're a good fit < 3}

intro

groups

rules

starlight

"and we were dancing like we're made of
starlight
"

genre

modern, romance, fame, celebrity, music

status

accepting

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
Hmm, I do believe I am interested in this here rp. Would it be any trouble to allow me entrance?

Love it, absolutely love it. May I maybe... ...ehm... ...BE A PART OF THIS?
sorry not sorry

Yo, this is interesting

good afternoon bump! we are still open and accepting, starting on October 16th. hope to see you all there!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back