• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic Star Ascension

Mora nods. “Yes please,” she says. “Who’s the guy who wanted to talk to you?” She asks, curious to learn who’s who on the ship.

"That's the head engineer, Apollo," Adira explainrd as she walked Mora to her room. "He gave Miles and I some trouble a while back, and he's been... On leave for a bit. I can't explain much more." Adira even respected Apollo's privacy.

“Oh, so he’s in trouble..” Mora says, nodding a little. Even on fancy ships, people could get in trouble. Miles is curious what Apollo and Adira talked about, but didn’t pry since she didn’t seem upset.

"Yes, he is," Aludra said. "We're working it out though." They got to Mora's room, and Adira said, "Just use your key card any time you want to get in. And you can always go to the kitchen for food."

Mora looks around the room and smiles to herself, deciding to try and figure out the shower before she went to sleep.

“Everything okay?” Miles asks and takes Adiras hand.

“I’m glad, too. I was sure we weren’t going to be able to get her out of that apartment building,” he says.

“I would take any chance I get to get off that planet. It looked awful, too bad it’s near impossible to save everyone from there,” Miles says.

“That’s very true,” Miles says and lifts her hand, kissing it. “What’s the next move, Captain?”

"Well, we have to go back on our exploration route, and we lost a bit of time, so while the pilots handle that, I was thinking of maybe going to the lounge for a bit and relazing, then turning in a bit early and having some fun with my boyfriend." Adira kissed his cheek and smiled wryly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back