• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern STAR ☆ PROJECT || a male idol group rp! (CLOSED)

eggsaladsandwitch

Doing their best!
STAR ☆ PROJECT
「an all-male idol group rp」

story

welcome to STAR ☆ PROJECT, a roleplay about an all-male idol group! the story would revolve around a single group of boys working together to become a superstar idol group, ala UtaPri or EnStars! each character would fill a specific trope, for example “the bad boy,” and “the cute one.”

in terms of story, i’m thinking that the plot of the roleplay is starting right at the beginning of the group’s emergence into the world. they will work together to become the best group they can be, all while becoming a closer, more cohesive group!

for the roleplay, i would like a small, dedicated group of role players who would be active in ooc and able to post at least once a week! post length is not really an issue, as long as you give your fellow group members enough to respond to. literacy is preferred, but i’m not a huge stickler!

some other additional details:
  • anime faceclaims because we live and die like weebs.
  • pls be respectful to your fellow roleplayers
  • if you have to leave the roleplay for any reason or become uninterested, please let me know! i would like for this roleplay to be long term!
  • romance between group members is fine! please make sure to be respectful of this, and if you are playing a romantic relationship make sure to include more than just that relationship in your roleplaying!
  • more than anything, this is a roleplay about character relations so make sure to be active in ooc so that you can develop these with everyone!

template by
astraea

STAR ☆ PROJECT
「an all-male idol group rp」

characters

underneath you will find the cast of characters that will be a part of our group. each person can only have one character in the group, but if people would like to double, i think it would be nice to also have characters like a female manger, an older male company president, etc (please let me know if you'd be interested in taking on these characters!)

here are the steps you need to take to reserve a character:
  • comment on this thread which role you would like to reserve! roles are first-come-first-serve, so please do not try to reserve a character someone else has already reserved!
  • once you have reserved a character, you have three days to comment or send me a character image, name, age, and html color to plug into our character list.
  • after we have reached this point, we will move into actual character sheets and roleplaying!

THE FRONT-MAN
NAME kasen koketsu
AGE nineteen
at the forefront of the group, the front-man is leading them headfirst into their careers as idols. he's very charismatic, loved by fans and non-fans alike simply because of his charm. he excels at bringing the group together.
STATUS taken by aejeong

THE BAD BOY
NAME nakagawa tatsuo
AGE twenty two
this guy has spent a long time concocting a delinquent persona, so he scares people in a way that may actually succeed in attracting them to him more than anything. he's very quick to temper, but generally good-hearted.
STATUS taken by Noivian

THE COOL ONE
NAME (japanese obvs)
AGE (17-22)
everything he does appears so effortless that fans can't help but imitate him. he's a number one trend-setter when it comes to fashion and lifestyle. people expect him to be a big goof when he's off the clock, but no, he's just that cool
STATUS open

THE CUTESY TYPE
NAME watanabe hinata
AGE seventeen
this little dude is great at playing up his youthful outlook. incredibly playful and childish, he's quick to make an impression. he's also the most popular among female fans, oddly enough.
STATUS taken by Rayvian

THE FLIRT
NAME nikkari “nikki” eotashi
AGE twenty
our friend here is the most involved when it comes to their fans. he's always chatting up the ladies at shows, interviews, and other events, and loves being recognized on the street. he lives for the attention.
STATUS taken by shinomiya

THE INTELLECTUAL
NAME ueno kira
AGE nineteen
from a more wealthy family, he's been studying all sorts of music since childhood. he's incredibly talented and knowledgeable about music and writes the majority of the group's songs. he can be a bit standoffish, but he means well.
STATUS taken by . D O V E

THE MYSTERIOUS ONE
NAME hoshino setsuna
AGE nineteen
his introverted behavior has landed this guy the "mysterious" title from fans, when in reality, he's just painfully shy. his stage persona is strong, but off-stage, he's a bit sensitive and lacking in self-confidence.
STATUS taken by eggsalad

character code by @pasta

post template by
astraea

Last edited:
I’d like to reserve the cutesy type ^_^

Last edited:
[IMG='width:181px;']https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/197531209847406592/518262608323674114/image0.jpg[/IMG]
Name: Watanabe Hinata
HTML Color: Cyan Blue

i've been invited by the great shinomiya
this roleplay seems pretty cool and i haven't been in a group roleplay in a while, so i would love to give it another go!
i'll go for the front-man if that's fine, but i take a whole lot of time to find my faceclaims, so will tomorrow be okay?

i've been invited by the great shinomiya
this roleplay seems pretty cool and i haven't been in a group roleplay in a while, so i would love to give it another go!
i'll go for the front-man if that's fine, but i take a whole lot of time to find my faceclaims, so will tomorrow be okay?
sounds good! we’re glad to have you! (:

wychee wychee & . D O V E . D O V E i will reserve those spots for you! :)

Noivian Noivian yes, that leaves just the bad boy. if that character is something that you’re uninterested in but you still want to be a part of the rp you and i could maybe try and come up with a different character archetype? ;w;

844cdad4f62aab1931db4ba2353bd549--anime-boys-ima.jpg

Ueno Kira
19 Years Old
#800080 | Purple

latest

Nakagawa Tatsuo
(last name, first name)
22 years old
#993333 | Red

Users who are viewing this thread

Back