• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Stand Tall: A Julie And The Phantoms RP Interest Thread ~

animeloulou

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
92356ef58c35993c4f0202a33a784a1f90769594.gifv

(all gifs are sourced from Tumblr)

Hey there reader~! <3

If you are anything like me, you've probably binged all of Netflix's Julie And The Phantoms in one sitting, and will be crying like Alex about the cancellation.

Luckily, we have to power to continue Julie and the Phantoms' story - through RPing~!

I am a detailed (3-6 paragraphs) writer interested in creating a romantic/dramatic/supernatural/angst-filled RP with someone who:​
  • Has good grammar and proper punctuation etc.​
  • Is a writer at a semi-detailed or higher level​

Now onto the fun stuff~!

Pairings:
(Bold - my preferred role |
italics - no preference )

~ Julie x Luke
~ Alex x Willie
~ Reggie x OC
~ OC x OC

Plots:
(Mostly just ideas, can be tweaked/changed. Plots may be added/removed due to demand)

The Hollywood Dream
d3e7d2e2d5410b543716b6e6763fb13f9903906a.gifv

(Supernatural/Bromance/Angst/Romance)
An AU where Luke, Alex and Reggie didn't break free from Caleb's clutches in time for the Orpheum performance. Stuck in the Hollywood Ghost Club for all eternity really didn't seem like their idea of fun, even if it did keep them 'alive', as opposed to Caleb's curse jolting them out of existence. Even so, they had to escape, whatever the cost. Julie needed them, and frankly, they needed her. They were family, and nothing was going to stop them from seeing her again. Not even death.

Glowing In The Dark
486e5138b6c2a2db974dab373c67b6fc759db73a.gifv

(Supernatural/Romance/Angst)
Inspired by
the song and music video of the same name. Luke is hopelessly in love with Julie, as she is with him (not that they would ever admit it to each other). One problem. He's dead. As in 'Caleb's curse sucked out the power out of his existence' dead.

Something must have gone wrong though, because just when he was supposed to disappear forever, he used all of his remaining energy to teleport to Julie's studio. Dazed and confused, it wasn't until Julie walked right past him without seeing him, that he knew. He barely existed, stuck in a strange limbo where Julie couldn't see him, and his friends were gone.

If he couldn't do anything else, he was going to protect Julie, even if she couldn't see him...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you are interested in any of this, or just want to squee about Julie And The Phantoms, PM me or reply below~! Thank you so much for reading~! <3

Last edited:
Id love to do an oc x reggie alex or another oc and willing to play any ship or character for your oc if wanted!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back