• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ๐’๐“. ๐•๐Ž๐ˆ๐’๐ˆ๐โ€™๐’ โ€” student roster

Other
Here

demonology

๐’…๐’†๐’”๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’š ๐’Š๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’Ž๐’š๐’•๐’‰.

STUDENT ROSTER

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

INTAKE FORM
LEGALITIES

Name:
Year: (freshman-senior)
Major: (these can be your typical academic fields with a magic double-major (ex. Sociology with a dual-major in Potions), refer to the suggested list of majors, or youโ€™re welcome to create your own!)
Opt-in For Society Invitation: y/n; if you have a preference for DPS, please indicate.
Student Government?: y/n + if yes, what position (please refer to the lore to see which spots are full)
Praetor? y/n; please do not reply yes if you already enrolled in Student Govt.
Other Clubs: (feel free to make these up; if more than one character is in a similar club, we will tie them under a single club.)

Looks: (realistic face-claim or description)

Summary: (a little assessment of your character)

MAGIC
Speciality: (up to two, though the second one must be related to the first)

Inclinations: (max three; would suggest using them all; these are skills that your character has that may not relate to their speciality but they are still quite skilled in. Ex. potions, love spells, animal curses, etc. Feel free to get creative and run stuff by the mods!)

Intermediates: (two magical skills that your character is learning. Please list ycโ€™s most proficient skill in this category first, with the least proficient one second.)

Proficiency: (please rank your Inclinations on a scale of most skilled to least.)

MISCELLANEOUS
Misc: (any other information you wish to include)

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
(Please answer in-character, third-person. Keep in mind that these are also good moments to show off your character! Aim for a mix of how your character would answer this question and what information youโ€™d like to convey to us.)

1. How hard would you bite a fellow student? Please interpret as literally or metaphorically as youโ€™d like.
2. What was your last nightmare about? What are your nightmares typically about? If your last nightmare was atypical, please elaborate.
3. What drew you to apply to St. Voisinโ€™s? Please provide three honest reasons, as we will know if youโ€™re lying.
4. If you could change one day of your life, what would that be? Why?
5. If you were to host a dinner party, who would you invite, living or dead? Please provide at least two guests.

ACCEPTED CHARACTER SHEETS ONLY
This thread will contain the accepted characters of St. Voisin's. Thank you so much for your interest, and we ask that if you're looking to apply, you DM the mods with your sheet.​

Last edited:

Rahna.

#murn

#summoner

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

INTAKE FORM
LEGALITIES
Name: Rahna.
Year: Senior.
Major: Biology and the Care & Study of Monstrous Creatures.
Opt-in For Society Invitation: y/n; DPS [Formerly.]
Student Government?: The Court
Praetor?: Praetor of Murn, calls herself 'Head Pray Man' and has bitten the other Murn Praetors.
Other Clubs: Magical Creatures Care Club, ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ด๐˜บ, ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜บ, ๐˜›๐˜ฆ๐˜ข ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ, ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Š๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐ข๐ซ๐œ๐ฅ๐ž [Formerly.], Grumster Alliance

Looks: She stands petitely only in height, a stunted growth that shoulders her well below others but with the determination to splash in puddles and kick at stones. Pray be to those that look down on locks of fire lest her eyes of swamp turn away, faded and far seeing with the trouble bite at lips that never seem to heal. Rahna cannot deny herself the decorations placed neatly upon her but it's soiled and murky, mildew scented and damp like the rain boots often stomping through the hallways of St. Voisin. Splashes of color line her shoulders and breathe gently along knuckles, tightened and whitened as frogs hop lazily around from nowhere and spell whispers into her anxieties.

Her realistic face claim is Mallory Merk.

Summary: Whimsical, she is never taken seriously which has, on its own, caused serious problems. Frogs bubble from her like an overflowing well sloshing on the stones of regret, a deeper meaning none have thought so curiously into to explore. On her own Rahna carries the fear of the past, a home community hidden deep within the marshes of Scandinavia and drowned deep into the murky waters surrounding homes perched on stilts. She is a witch under water, pulled up by slimy appendages and the sheer rage to live. It follows her in the steady pops of the air and appearance of the slimy friends she so fondly loves, giving comfort to accidents abound and becoming a haven in general for her to breathe life into. Bubbles pop and she wades into the waters of the lake and tackles into the depths of the forest. None can say confidently whether the affinity for monsters and animals stems from a kinship with them or an avoidant amount of luck she simply leans into. Not one to be scoffed under real circumstances she doesn't often take serious advantage of her skills, choosing maniacal and nonsensical reasons to prove to gawking faces of the twitching resonance she has to the fur and fangs of the supernatural world. She'll hop before she runs and ribbit before she laughs, a veil thinly pulled over glassy eyes and crooked smiles; secrets will remain in her, an interest in friendly pets hiding any sense of the past.

MAGIC

Specialty: Summoning magic; is thought to be highly capable with summoning both non-magical and fantastical beasts but has yet to prove the masses right or wrong on this, often only using her powers for frog or amphibian related summoning. Paired with it, magic related to animals but this usually falls more under research.

Inclinations: levitation magic, selective potions (ie ones that can be useful for her speciality but also comes into contact easily with animal ingredients), wild magic (ie random chance chaos magic)

Intermediates: summoning spell manipulation (i.e. summoning hybrid creatures), animal transfiguration (i.e. making frog friends out of books)

Proficiency: See order of Inclinations.

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
1. How hard would you bite a fellow student? Please interpret as literally or metaphorically as youโ€™d like.

"Ooh, ooh this is Rahna's specialty! Yes, Rahna has bitten before ribbit, bitten hard into flesh that smoked and tasted bad; yes he was quite distasty." Eyes won't meet exactly, fingers arching themselves in a prayer to wandering streams of light. Lips curl, a pout twisted into an almost lackadaisical smile before accusatory fingers are pointed at the blank spaces behind a questioner. "If it commands I would bite even harder, yes! Sometimes the monsters take too much of a nibble so I've learned to nibble back, just you trust, ribbit!"

2. What was your last nightmare about? What are your nightmares typically about? If your last nightmare was atypical, please elaborate.

Silence falls for a moment, only just so before the croaking of frogs can be heard, wet slaps against the ground as a small handful of frogs hop from underneath a skirt.

"Rahna does not want to talk about the underwater, please do not make Rahna speak of it." She clutches onto fabric, eyes squinting harder into the streams of light as if they were an escape. Certainly though they are an answer, a foot down that plunged through the floor and faltered as frogs continued hopping into the room. "Sometimes Rahna cannot imagine waking up from under the water in those dreams, the frogs never come and make her okay. Kelpie? Selkie? Something wraps Rahna downwards, says not to wiggle too much I -"

No comfort came from the thought of speaking further on it, a scowling face replacing whimsy as a shoulder is reminisced about, fading and flickering away with recent events.

"Rahna wants to move on."

3. What drew you to apply to St. Voisinโ€™s? Please provide three honest reasons, as we will know if youโ€™re lying.

"Mother and Father Frog said Rahna should apply to this school because they went here too, ribbit! Of course of course I also heard about all of the wonderful lakesies and trees around the place and those cute little Grumsters!" She nods excitedly, the basis of the question almost lost in the tilting of a chair and toss of hair in the air. "Although, if I were to really squint my froggy eyes I suppose it's always good to meet more froggies, or, students. Friends, maybeehaps. In the wet places we hop from it can be hard to meet those outside of your family and oh, Rahna really wanted to meet cool witches and wizards."

A toad is pulled comfortably from under her skirts, placed promptly on her lap with a heft before fingers began running on its bumps like a blind man to Braille.

"I heard that there is a teacher here who has the ability of monsters. Or is a monster, maybe both hehe! Rahna figured that if Rahna could go somewhere so amazing maybe Rahna could become just as amazing, of course. There is still ways to go but I am able to summon such bigger creatures now and they almost always listen to me! Well, outside of the stinky one that tried to eat Rahna's arm but he gave it back afterwards, no worries." Blinking her eyes the question seemed answered despite the lack of depth to her replies, a smile faintly crossing itself in a non-committal manner onto her face.

Curls of red shake themselves in the air as the ribbiting of frogs starts to become more noticeable, tree frogs hopping out from underneath the bottom of Rahna's skirt. Eyes are avoidant, squinting at a vision that isn't there but tightens lips all the same. "Rahna would like the next question, please."

5. If you were to host a dinner party, who would you invite, living or dead? Please provide at least two guests.

"Your questions are so very easy and I know my answer is what everyone would say! Aglebemu the giant frog, of course of course. You see, Rahna has been trying to summon him for a veeeeeerrrryyyyy long time but Rahna has also gotten into many troubles for trying so." A hand is waved through the air, fingers tickling at dust particles as the mischeviousness from before spreads further onto impish features. "It is simply a matter of time before I find the perfect way to bring him to me and then we will have the biggest pond party out there, ribbit!. Oh, but with two Rahna will have to say Violet, she says grumsters aren't evil!"

Last edited:

Nils Berg.

#enki

#divination

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

INTAKE FORM
LEGALITIES
Name:
Major:
Student Government?:
Praetor?:
Other Clubs:

Looks:

Summary:

MAGIC
Specialty:

Inclinations:

Intermediates:

MISCELLANEOUS
Misc:

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

cecil j. mangiarotti

the man that blinked first

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

senior. dps member.

scroll

name

hehe

ใ…Žใ…Ž

full name

Cecil Johan Mangiarotti.

Twenty-two.

major

Ancient Theology + History of Ancient Magic.

student goverment

Never.

praetor?

Too awful to be considered.

clubs?

No.

• ADEMPTIO.

Madness comes when the ant, for a moment, can see as a human does.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

arturio ibrahim-montoya

the not-so-selfmade prophecy

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

violetta williams

yow ! she burns !

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

violetta.

violet williams.

name.

Violetta Imogen Williams

nicknames.

Violet (preferred), V, Vio, Etta (formerly

age.

twenty-two

year.

senior

major

History with a minor in Ancient Curses and Cursed Objects

house

enki

society

formerly a member of DPS

Student Government

current Student Body President (via auspicious means); 1st year serving

Praetor

No; she has terrified too many Faculty members and has too long of a behavorial record to be considered

extracurriculars

Currently an interning research assistant for Professor Yeltine of Ancient Curses and Violetโ€™s overseeing professor.

visage.

height.

5โ€™3โ€™โ€™

appearance.

Honey-shimmer platinum in wave-flowing curves. As a child, she was a strawberry blonde, but through years of glamouring, her hair almost permanently is cursed to such standard. With pliant lips, her vitality is oftentimes mistaken, and when disarming acid spews from her mouth, it is hard not to find her even the most beautiful of deathly creatures. Etta, they had called her, and with cherub-cheeks and pudding-softness, it fit. The years thinned her, and only when she smiles is there an inkling of the melted chocolate of her youth. Yet, she is a stoney pillow all the same, and you ache to touch her hair, her cheeks, her hands. Thereโ€™s something irresistible, like watching a predator make a car-crash out of a gazelle. Haunting long after she leaves your field of vision, as though a parasite. When she is there, grinning, laughing at your poor-timed jokes and dry wit, and speaking in her signature breathy yet low-strung tones, you forget that as she sauntered over your hands formed fists and you wished to burn the beautiful painting and make a new one out of her blood.

style.

Practical and stylish, it is common to find Violet in the fashion of the time. Preferring slacks or flowing skirts with structured tops, she rocks it in a variety of shades, though she claims that white, black, blues, and reddish pinks will always be her wardrobe palette. Hand-crafting many articles of clothing for herself, some pieces can be quite rudimentary and clearly hard-worn. Anyone who knows of modern designers would quirk a brow at how out-of-date some of Violetโ€™s clothes are, while others may quickly realize she is the seamstress, not one of Diorโ€™s seamstresses. Many, however, might find themselves just as wooed by her fashion taste and handiwork as much as her personaโ€™s facade. Furthermore, sheโ€™s tasken kindly to the fantastical aesthetics of St. Voisinโ€™s culture and can be found accenting her looks with more outlandish pieces bought from the now-gone boutique in town. closet here

faceclaim.

anika braun

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

ernest macloone

a demure and honest ode

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

INTAKE FORM
LEGALITIES
Name: Ernest Oisin MacLoone
Nicknames: Ernie, Looney (derogatory), MacLooney (derogatory)
Year: Junior
Major: Poetry + Emokinesis
Society: Dead Poets Society (senior member)
Other Clubs: The Keating Circle (Poetry Club), Whimsy, Wispy Tea Time (Formerly), The Shout, Mountain Climbing/Hiking

Looks: played by Jeremy White. Prominent nose (he wishes it was more aquiline), a surprisingly-built physique, and tightly curled locks; looks like a Victorian child who vapes. WIP.

Summary: WIP. Hailing from a Glasgow-gang of psychics, Ernest has never known a time where he wasnโ€™t the only rooster in the hen house. Some might say his soulful and sensitive temperament could be blamed on the women, but no, youโ€™d be mistake. Ernie has always been the shy child who looked at the world in wonder and amusement, yet unable to tempt to speak up about it. His mother, as with all his aunts and cousins, is terribly boisterous, and to this day, cannot solve why her son is so quiet. Most people canโ€™t, but they feel his eyes watching them, offputting and vaguely unsettling. Until they enter his space, wherein the mood lightens. He is a shoulder perfect for crying, a comforting presence in the face of the unknown, and a light against the darkness. Yet, most will call Ernest passive and closed-off. He rarely talks about himself for fear of revealing too much or being pestersome, resulting in a stoney facade. When he does find breath and courage to speak of his heartโ€™s will, he lands on poetry and his adoration for Pablo Neruda and Alan Ginsberg. โ€˜The greats!โ€™ He calls them, enthusiastic and lively for once. As such, not many known Ernie on a deep level and heโ€™s known to troll around campus akin to a ghost.

MAGIC
Specialty: Emotional manipulation โ€” tends to happen subtly and occurs almost like a force field. Over time, he has learned to have more control over the intensity and the direction of the control.

Inclinations: silent spell-casting, perceptive magic (i.e. the innate ability to divine an understanding about a living thingโ€™s current temperament), barrier spells (i.e. casting spells that create barriers between himself, a space, a group, and others; acts almost like a force field and can be used to have a one-way mirror effect)

Intermediates: botany-based potions (i.e. potions best for preserving and encouraging magical plant growths), new spell creation (i.e. creating spells that typically only work for him and serve a specific function)

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Ernie sputters at the question, spitting out the tea he had been sipping on. "Uhm." He gathers his composure, setting down the cup. "If we were speaking metaphorically, I wouldn't hesitate and would draw blood. Strike fear and use their blood to write their death certificates, but I could also see myself, even metaphorically, taking a sweet nibble, akin to a kitten looking to express affection. It would wholly depend on who, why, and for what reason. The human condition is multi-faceted, and while I can deduce you may be looking for me to discuss my ambition or lackthereof, I caution you to not make such haste judgements about my character."

He grimaces before thoughtfully considering the question. "I suppose most nightmares about being stranded, lost in the forest without a compass. The night darkens, and all I have is my pen and a pad of paper. Typically, these turn into good dreams, once I move past the initial fear of being so alone. Other than that, I usually have nightmares where everyone hates me. No matter what I do, they turn away in disgust. They shrivel. I always begin to suspect its me who's making them that way, just before I wake."

"In frankness, I applied because my family has not clue what to do with me," he takes another sip of tea, slurping inelegantly. "A single non-divination witch, a boy, at that. I am a statistical improbability. One, which, I'm assured St. Voisin's is prepared for. My last reason is, pardon, a bit dull. I heard of your mountains and the Forbidden Forest. I was too enchanted not to apply."

Nibbling on his lip, Ernie considers. "I'm not quite sure." wip.

Coming soon. Probably Alan Ginsberg and Walt Whitman.

Last edited:

BAN, Ji Ha

LIVING DEAD GIRL

# seo jihye

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Francisco Cardona

Dame pan y dime tonto

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

witchcraft.

katherine.

I.

name.

Katherine Dubois.

II.

age.

Twenty-One.

III.

year.

Junior.

IV.

major.

Literature & Study of Recorded Magic

V.

opt-ins.

Society Invitation, Student Government (Vice President).

VI.

clubs.

The Shout- journalist, student study groups.

VII.

house.

Gol.

visage.

height.

5'4

hair.

Katherineโ€™s coily hair is a deep brown, though appearing a lighter color at the tips framing her halo of hair. Her hair is commonly pulled back into a ponytail or up in a bun, keeping most of it out of her face while still letting her bouncy curls be shown behind her.

eyes.

A deep brown just a few shades darker than that of her hair, Katherineโ€™s eyes reveal both her favorite of her features and the one she most tries to conceal. Wide and curious, her intense gaze latching intently onto anything of interest she finds shows the constant determination she holds, but the dark circles under them and occasional drop of her eyelids while trying to keep them open show how tired she really is.

style.

Solid skirts and black pants, dark tops, loafers and cardigans, buttoned outfits, and the occasional high collar, Katherine dresses always a little more formal than the occasion calls for, closer to a style expected from a school uniform than a freely dressing college student. Her wardrobe is carefully curated, meant to give the right impression of her before she even speaks, but sheโ€™ll say she simply dresses as is comfortable if questioned about it.

faceclaim.

Quintessa Swindell.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

1665548578941-png.1030081

LEGALITIES

Name: Lily Albrite
Year:
freshman
Major: Research with a dual-major in Elemental Magic (cryokenesis concentration).
Opt-in For Society Invitation: Yes.
Student Government?: Not currently, but potentially in the future.
Praetor? Potentially interested for future years.
Other Clubs: None yet.

Looks: Lily Collins fc

Summary: Lily is probably about as plain as a St. Voisinโ€™s student can come. Born from a long line of witches and wizards, itโ€™s been decades since a family member was accepted (or even attempted, for that matter) to attend. While magic is of regular use in her household, Lily is the first in generations to have magical and academic abilities significant enough to catch the eye of the university; so much so that sheโ€™s on a near full-ride.

In her eyes, her research major is whatโ€™s important. Her elemental major is not as critical, though she is making an honest attempt to learn the full extent of her powers with the help of her academic advisor, who specializes in providing extra help to students who arenโ€™t as magically proficient as the rest of their class. Sheโ€™s adept in average, household magic and has hardly explored her own unique specialty, though sheโ€™s quickly learning that sheโ€™s much more powerful than she could have ever imagined. Her magical studies at the moment are considered the โ€˜easierโ€™ classes of St. Voisinโ€™s as she gets used to the academic side of magic. So far, sheโ€™s having a great time and making some good friends.

MAGIC

Speciality: cryokinesis (the ability to create and manipulate ice) & hydrokinesis (the ability to create and control water - a weak extension of cryokinesis).

Inclinations: divination, astrology, herbology.

Intermediates: animal spirit communication, defensive magic,

Proficiency: herbology, astrology, divination.

MISCELLANEOUS

Misc: Lily lives with her Aunt Meredith after a car accident killed her parents when she was a young child.

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

โ€œHow hard would Iโ€ฆbiteโ€ฆanother studentโ€ฆ? Um. I wouldnโ€™tโ€ฆ?โ€

โ€œMy last nightmare was about going on a walk with my cat. We were in a nice forest- oh, I guess I should explain the nightmare partโ€ฆmy dreams usually turn into nightmares because they always end with me walking off a cliff, falling into an ocean and starting to drown. I can never stop it even though I know itโ€™s going to happen; itโ€™s like Iโ€™m watching myself in third person. Weird, right?โ€

โ€œI didnโ€™t want to at first, to be honest with you. But my entire family kept telling me that I had too much potential not to try, soโ€ฆhere I am. Iโ€™m the first person in my family to attend in generations. Also, the scholarship offer helped. So thank you for that.โ€

โ€œThe day my parents passed away. They were in an awful car accidentโ€ฆIโ€™d rather not talk about it anymore, if thatโ€™s alright.โ€

โ€œThis might be boring, but I think Iโ€™d just invite my Aunt Meredith. But since youโ€™re probably looking for a more interesting answerโ€ฆhave you ever heard of Frank Sinatra?โ€

kamo no nagisa

some things are absolute // vocifery

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

intake form

i. legalities

name:
Indรฉnia N. Rossignol-Kamo (Kamo no Nagisa)
year:
Senior
major:
Linguistics & the Theory of Spellcrafting

opt-in for society invitation:
Yes

student govt:
No

praetor:
Yes; it is their second year serving. The experience has done wonders in reducing their conflict-aversion... as well as their patience.

other clubs:

๐ŸŸ† Fencing Club: Teamwork and the outdoors are overrated. Nagisa has been on the team since Freshman Year and was recently (unilaterally) made its captain.
๐ŸŸ† Volunteer Work: Not a formal member of any charity club but makes time to volunteer at a witch-run orphanage whenever they can.

ii. closer look

appearance

A peculiar mix of delicate and intense โ€” tall but not towering, slim but firm, with an onyx stare that bores into you but never cuts. Each feature is prominent, none too much more than the other, sharp lines with rounded edges coming together to form a picture almost sentimental. Once a child like an ink painting, all jet-black hair on ghost-white skin, it is only in recent years that Nagisa has gained more life to their impression, with color in their cheeks and occasional smiles on full lips โ€” their time at St. Voisin's has brought about drastic change, indeed, reflected in their loose clothing and dark locks cut short just above the shoulders. And yet traces of the past remain, lingering in their fluid grace, when slender fingers drift over the keys of a grand piano or a light gait carries them soundlessly through the bustling corridors.

fc:
Hakken Ryou

summary

Stalked by an aloof ambience, every step another note in a melancholic melody, Nagisa serves a striking presence in the halls of St Voisin'sโ€ฆ even if that is the last thing they want. A statuesque figure whose words are sparse and laughter sparser still, they appear from a distance akin to a glacial breeze, as imposing as they are silent. Clipped replies and a poker face form the foundations of their social persona, marking them a figure upon a tower, untouchable. Yet, time delivers a peek beyond the impression. Softer contours are found in fleeting little gestures: a sarcastic quip, a quiet hum, a fond smile. The glimmer of passion when a new spell is discovered, the snicker they fail to hide at an awful pun, the wordless delivery of calming tea after a rough night. There is much to see in Nagisa, if you look deeply enough, and it leads one to wonder why they reveal so little. In the answer lies a fundamental key to their nature โ€” that after a youth spent in a lonely manor, held under iron grips and plagued by terrors too often of their own making, all Nagisa sees in themselves is something to fear.

iii. magic

specialty

๐ŸŸ† Vocifery: Better known among witches as cursed speech, vocifery has, in fact, nothing to do with curses at all. A mecurial magic where every spoken sentence has the potential (but no guarantee) to become a spell, it allows its users to verbally affect reality in both tangible and intangible ways, which can range from the most subtle to the most disastrous. Believed to be a purely inborn ability that is nigh-impossible to master, its volatility gives it the reputation of being a pseudo-curse on its users and thus its popular name. Theory around it is sparse due to its supposed rarity.

In general, the effects of Nagisa's cursed speech are instantaneous and temporary (eg. don't drop that / I remember this / the door opened) but have no apparent rules in terms of range or scale. Its potency tends to be inversely related to how much control they have over it, particularly in times of distress. Overuse can cause spiritual and physical exhaustion.

๐ŸŸ† Verbal Spellcasting: The sound of spells are visceral and almost tangible, like waves waiting to be surfed. Most spells come easily to Nagisa and, once learnt, they are rarely forgotten. More academic than practical, though useful when mixed with other skills.

inclinations (in order of proficiency)

๐ŸŸ† Spell Inscription: Imbuing magic into written words and symbols, either with ink (and, in extreme cases, blood) or by etching them into a surface. Prized for their ease of use and enhanced power, though most inscriptions have limited time and usages before vanishing. Common forms of inscriptions include charmed jewelry, paper talismans and magic tattoos, the latter two which Nagisa most prefers.

๐ŸŸ† Abjuration: A necessary tool against themselves, though occasionally also useful when faced with rowdy freshmen. Nagisa is best at Counter Spells โ€” most effective against other spells, curses and incantations โ€” closely followed by magic shields and boundaries.

๐ŸŸ† Papyromancy: The enchantment & manipulation of paper or paper-like medium. Aside from controlling their movement, Nagisa is most adapt at extending their senses through their paper dolls and they pull this off using incantations plus a knack for origami.

intermediates (in order of proficiency)

๐ŸŸ† Xenoglossic Magic: Allows users to be able to understand languages they've never learnt.
๐ŸŸ† Potions: Specifically, healing & recovery potions, which help an athlete greatly.

iv. interview

1. How hard would you bite a fellow student? Please interpret as literally or metaphorically as you'd like.

Perplexion is woven into slightly furrowed brows, as they shift in their seat to lean further back. The pursing of lips suggest a sense of judgement, maybe even distaste, leading one to expect some form of scandalized rejection. But when they open their mouth, what falls is a quiet confession: "A little harder for some than others." No indication of their literalness is made.

"It would not be good to say aloud," their voice is firm and burdened with experience. A sip of black coffee, a clink of porcelain. Their tone softens when they continue, "It involved a giant eye, if you must know, and it's not a common feature." A pause, spent in reflection of past visions, before they add, "But there is no common feature in my dreams, only chaos. Or maybe that is only because I don't often recall them very well."

A fleeting twist in their expression, as though they'd drank something even more bitter than their drink. There is an answer here that they must give, that is expected. "My parents," they begin hesitantly, like the word was of an alien language, "they met here, you see, and the Rossignols have always attended. It is... I suppose I am their legacy."

"But the curriculum also drew me in," they move on quickly, and if it were not an interview, that would be all for the second point also. But, alas, etiquette states that they must now expand on their meaning, and so they do: "Magic is so vast, I felt it would be a shame to be limited in my electives, and St. Voisin's is the only university with such a flexible and unique system, isn't it?"

The final point comes much less immediately, though they sound no less convinced when they say, "The campus is amazing, as well." A small smile crosses their face, a sign of a dropped guard as they carry on, "When I visited it before freshman year, I fell for it at fir-"

As though possessed, their seat hurls backward with shocking speed, like a wrestler doing their ultimate takedown. Only a sharp breath escapes the falling figure, as crossed legs untangle themselves in a hurry on instinct. Long limbs and impeccable reflexes come together as, like an acrobatic sequence, they pull themselves off the doom-chair and land barely on their feet. The table rattles, the cup shakes treacherously. Luckily for all, nothing spills.

"Yes, ah..." their words trail off into a whispered spell and, as the chair lifts itself, they smoothly return to their original seated position. They brush their hair back, legs crossing once more, the picture of composure โ€” but the faint red hue on their pale skin betrays them. "At first glance, yes," they picked back up as though nothing had happened, "I thought it was beautiful."

Canines chew on their inner cheek, a restless finger tapping in brisk beat. Though dark eyes stay focused on the present, what they truly see is something different. An empty hall, a flash of lightning. Static in the air, the flutter of a nightgown. Blurred images on cloth tapestries darting by. The pattering of feet on wood-panel floor, its rhythm desperate. Hysterical. Let me go. Let me go. And the scream of a child that growls like thunder. You've-

They blink. The frown returns, haunted this time by something far graver. They consider their words deeply, for these were things they would not say, yet neither did they want to lie. "There is no such day," they finally speak, "there is no day that would change things."

"I wouldn't host a dinner party," a deadpan reply, as well as the most confident. A second passes that makes one nervous they might truly say no more. There is no coffee left, now.

"But if I... absolutely had to," they resumed, thankfully, weighing the words on their tongue as if tasting for magic, "I would invite Anxor, of the legends, though we don't really know if he ever lived at all. But if he had, and if he really mastered cursed speech the way the stories say, I would like to meet him." A lick of the quickly drying lips; they can't remember the last time they'd talked this much.

"Certainly not to conquer lands as he did, of course, only for a chance to understand more," they clarify after a breath, before concluding: "And I would invite a friend, someone cheerful, so they can host the dinner in my stead."

Alastair Proctor

never regret thy fall

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

a.x.p.

์„œ์˜ˆ์Šฌ

house of enki.

It is because you are the mortal one between us. More beautiful in your emotion, easier to kill.

• requisite.

full name

alastair xavier proctor

male

sexuality

bisexual (however, romance ranks very low on his list of priorities)

major

astronomy with a minor in physics

specialty

teleportation and portal creation

visage.

scroll

height

5'11"

hair colour

light blonde with a golden hue in certain lighting

eye colour

a muddied olive green

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:

Official Intake Form: โœง
- - - L E G A L I T I E S - - -
โ€ขName Carlton Weaves Polinski
โ€ข Age: Twenty (20)
โ€ข Year: Sophomore

โ€ข Major: Astronomy, dual-majoring in Ancient Astral Studies

โ€ข Society Invitation: N/A

โ€ข Student Government?: No
โ€ข Praetor?: No

โ€ข Other Clubs:
1.) 'The Shout' - the broadcaster & weekly writer of the astronomy happenings/planetary alignments; also fills in the astrology section sometimes.

He gives updates on upcoming space occurrences like meteor showers or lunar phases. He takes it pretty seriously & precisely, drawing out the maps and exact times and includes photos, etc.

(The Astrology section, on the other hand, he doesn't really care for & is a little more based on his 'personal' tastes & creativity... Multiple complaints regarding that during his Freshman Year.)

2.) 'Star Gazers Club' - always brings his telescope, his telescope holding back-sack (that he made himself), and telescope cleaning supplies. Is an avid advertiser; sometimes even attempting & willing to leave advertisements in the dreams of other students...

- - - S U M M A R Y - - -
"Introducing, Carlton Polinski, an eccentric second year student majoring in Astronomy and Ancient Astral Studies. His specialty relates to Astral Projection and Dream Telepathy. A weekly writer for 'The Shout', as well as a general member of the Star Gazers Club."

- - - F A M I L Y - - -
Is the first son of Antoni and Joanna Polinski; but grew up often in the company of his Polish grandparents, Gawel and Edith Polinski.

With a lead of ten years, he is the brother to a little sister named, Cera Polinski.

All are reported to be avid magic users, except his mother, Joanna.

He is the first in his family to attend St. Voisin's University.

- - - I N T E R V I E W - - -
โ€ข How hard would you bite a fellow student? Please interpret as literally or metaphorically as youโ€™d like.

"Hm, well..." Carl glances up towards the ceiling, a clear display of consideration, before shifting his gaze bashfully to the side. "It's not exactly on my agenda to make anyone really bleed, or anything like that; but I would prefer it be more of a harmless nip, if necessary."

He glances back to the interviewer, maintaining unexpected eye contact, and allowing the beginning upturns of a grin. "Or if requested."

The interviewer stares at him for a moment, in silence, before Carl cracks under the gaze, and lets out an awkward laugh. He waves his hands around as if clearing the air, before placing them back onto the arm rests, and clearing his throat. "That was... only a joke, of course. Apologies."
- - - - - -
โ€ข What was your last nightmare about? What are your nightmares typically about? If your last nightmare was atypical, please elaborate.

"I actually don't have too many nightmares, anymore. I've gone through extra measures to protect myself against them, because they take quite a toll, and I don't... exactly handle them well. Very draining, and just a waste."

He lets out a forced laugh that seems more like an attempt of self-comfort. His eyes briefly meet yours, before diverting. "Typically, they're almost like different darker versions of reality. It can be hard to not mistake my nightmares as real memories, so it's best that I continue to take precautions and avoid them."
- - - - - -
โ€ข What drew you to apply to St. Voisinโ€™s? Please provide three honest reasons, as we will know if youโ€™re lying.

Carl's face goes blank for a moment, before deciding his posture is too slumped for a question such as this, and in need of solid readjustment.

Plus, the few extra seconds that propering your lousy posture can give you are definitely appreciated. "Reason one, I would say, is most definitely the curriculum. Reason two, I suppose, would be the potential opportunities. And reason three..." He swore he had come up with at least five decent reasons before this interview, but suddenly his reasons had misted into thin air.

"Reason three, would be... the delicious meals I had heard that they served?"
- - - - - -
โ€ข If you could change one day of your life, what would that be? Why?

"That's quite a thoughtful question." A question he certainly wasn't prepared for.

He sat in a silence for a stretch; the only immediate instances he could think of were minuscule decisions or socially embarrassing occurrences. He wouldn't for the life of him feel safe meddling with time to as severe of a degree as changing an entire day.

"This answer might seem like a cop-out, but I suppose I'd change an ordinary day into an... extraordinary day?" Carl offers a humored shrug.

"Well, alright - if I'm being honest, I don't think I'd change any entire day; even though a few terrible days do come to mind... I think I've just read far too many science fiction books to know that messing with time probably does not come without consequences."
- - - - - -
โ€ข If you were to host a dinner party, who would you invite, living or dead? Please provide at least two guests.

"Oh, gosh." His 'proper' posture that he reminded himself to keep earlier seems to, unknowingly to him, fall back into his usual unguarded thoughtful slump. "Is it extremely dull if I say, just off of the top of my head, my deceased great grandparents? And maybe someone who is a really gifted chef?"
- - - - - -

Signed: Carl W. Polinski

- - - M A G I C - - -
SPECIALTIES:
- Astral Projection: A form of magic where the user is able to leave the unconscious body & enter into an almost spiritual state/form while he's fully asleep. It's one of the first ever forms of magic he had accidentally done (and yes, he might have thought he had died.)

In his spiritual projecting form, Carl looks almost like an uninteresting off-sight shimmer in the air. Although, sometimes people with similar astral abilities, or even those of the spiritual-communicating specialties are able to see him in his spiritual form, as Astral Projecting Carl; but it's pretty uncommon.

In this form able to pass through certain unwarded or unprotected barriers, like walls, doors, and etc.

While Astral Projecting, his physical body is usually completely empty of his spirit, which means he has no control over what's happening in the physical plane to himself, at all- unless, let's say, he's warded or protected himself beforehand. The time he's able to continue projecting depends on a many different & changing factors: how long his physical body is able to stay asleep, certain sound waves, his head-space before the session, disruptions from outside or even inside sources, etc.

There's a lot of potential with this power, positive and negative, and Carl's still trying to navigate it.

- Dream Telepathy: This specialty requires preparation beforehand, but Carl's magic blows in the directions of the astral and deep sleep; so tapping into this specialty is fairly natural.

With dream telepathy, he's able to connect into the dreams of most others, and leave & receive messages in there for them; usually almost like echoed voice messages. It's a task of magic he doesn't use often, but he's proven it capable in the past. Works best when the recipient and himself are both asleep, but he is able to complete this while being the lone awake one as well - just, not as clearly.

โ€ข INCLINATIONS:
1.) Sleeping-Aide Charms - He's skilled at charms that lull others to a peaceful sleep; and for those who struggle with sleep, or their sleep is not fulfilling. They come in different forms: wearable latches, a dream catcher you hang over your bed, sometimes even just entirely whispered charms.

3.) Protective Sigils - Since his magic is most powerful while in the vulnerable almost unconscious state of sleep (or almost sleep), he's dedicated a lot of time & research into protecting himself during his more sleep-based magical activities. It usually involves some sort of practiced sigil, chalked or scraped or poured onto the floor, and then with he himself sprawled out in the middle.

It's not very discreet, but it has worked more often than not.

2.) Illusions - Carl's decent at casting small, simple illusions; like fun-house mirror effects, or a random stars of color. Mostly learned this for his own amusement.

โ€ขINTERMEDIATES:
1.) Charms - Has basic knowledge of charms, specifically sleep charms, but doesn't know as much as he'd wish to about other types of charms. He's interested in learning more about charms that change the physical senses; particularly, his taste and eye sight.

2.) Runes - Runes and other magical artifacts are fairly captivating to him, mostly because they come in so many different forms and types and possibilities. It could be a fleeting interest, but he's been surface-level interested in them as of late.
- - - - - - -​

Official Intake Form: โœง

- - - L E G A L I T I E S - - -
โ€ข Name: Vivienne Bhavini
โ€ข Age: Twenty Two (22)
โ€ข Year: Senior

โ€ข Major: Chemistry, dual-majoring in Elemental Studies

โ€ข Society Invitation: Unsure

โ€ข Student Government?: No

โ€ข Praetor?: Yes - has been one every attending year.

โ€ข Other Clubs:
1.) 'St. Voisin's Blades' - she's a skilled member of the fencing club, having won more than a good hand full of medals; she's even occasionally lets the members practice against her sand creations.

- - - - - - -

- - - S U M M A R Y - - -
"Announcing, Vivienne Bhavini, a disciplined fourth year student majoring in Chemistry and Elemental Studies, where her specialty relates to Sand Sediment Manipulation spells. A long-term member of the Student Council, an experienced Praetor, and a valued member of the St. Voisin's Blades, a fencing club."

- - - F A M I L Y - - -
The daughter of Etisha and Roshan Bhavini, Vivienne is the middle child, the third to be born in line of five.

Her two eldest siblings, Rav and Edie, followed by her two younger's, Tiana and Milo. All are avid magic-users.

Rav, of her elder siblings, is a graduate from St. Voisin's about six years prior.
- - - I N T E R V I E W - - -
โ€ข How hard would you bite a fellow student? Please interpret as literally or metaphorically as youโ€™d like.

"Bite a fellow student?" She repeats the question back to the interviewer, and gives no indication that she's waiting for an answer. "I'm interpreting this as a question related to my morals?"

She takes a long exhaling breath, allowing a reasonable amount of time to gather her answer. "My bite would depend on what and who's at stake. If it's something I judge to be important or high-stakes enough, then of course - I'm going to bite for the lethal wound."

She gives an intentional pause, like the ones you're taught to use as emphasis during speeches, and shakes her head in disapproval. "I wouldn't be content with myself if I didn't give my absolute, honest best... Would you?"

- - - - - -

โ€ข What was your last nightmare about? What are your nightmares typically about? If your last nightmare was atypical, please elaborate.

Vivienne folds her hands in her lap and leans back against her chair, recalling the last hand-full of nightmares she's had - all having ended either with her own brutal humiliation, or her own brutal (and oddly gory) death, usually being in some way brought on by her own sand creations.

"The most recent nightmare I can recall wasn't remarkable. It had to with my own death, and it was by a beheading on a stage here at St. Voisin's, during a sold-out Shakespearen performance; one where I was dressed as a jester."

She scoffs, before murmuring under her breath to herself. "Really ridiculous, actually."

- - - - - -

โ€ข What drew you to apply to St. Voisinโ€™s? Please provide three honest reasons, as we will know if youโ€™re lying.

She quirks an eyebrow, almost defensively. "I have no reason to lie over this question, just to note."

Vivienne glances down, opening the palm of her calloused hand, before recommitting and trying for a less direct tone. "But my reasons are simple: family tradition, trusted and knowledgeable professors, and due to the many successful witches who've graduated from here before me. Including both my father and eldest brother."

- - - - - -

โ€ข If you could change one day of your life, what would that be? Why?

"A day I'd change in my life would have to be a day I wasn't so fond or proud of. A day I might have regretted?" It's formed as a question, but there's no indication in her tone that supports this. The interviewer doesn't try to humor her with an answer, either. Vivienne instead nods to herself.

Now, whether or not she should get genuinely personal with a question such as this... She decides to meet half way.

"I'd need more time to consider - but a day I would easily consider was a day that took place while I was a child. There was a fight between two of my childhood friends, and the argument had escalated, to the point where they were recklessly throwing angry Elemental Spells at each other."

"I'm sure I knew then how dangerous it was getting, that I could have used a sand spell to put out the child's flames - but I only remember myself snickering, annoyed, and urging them to, 'hurry it up, and settle it before my tutor comes.'

She sighs, crossing her arms and suddenly examining her fingernails, attempting for nonchalantness. "One of them ended up searing the others face off with flames; which was fhorrible"

And fairly traumatic, and she wished her gut to turn more sour every time she recalled. "Obviously, none of us have been in contact since that incident. Later on that night, when my father came home and my mother told him what had happened, he had severely reprimanded me for my 'disgraceful by-stander behavior.' So truly, that is a day I'd definitely consider changing. "

- - - - - -

โ€ข If you were to host a dinner party, who would you invite, living or dead? Please provide at least two guests.

After the long mouth-full of an answer she had just given, the interviewer asks a question as silly as this? She tries to keep her face annoyance-free, but her nose still scrunches up as if slightly disgusted. The interview changing from one seemingly insightful question to such an aimless one has her losing interest.

She aims for a quick quip instead of a sincere one, ready to wrap this up. "Likely, a few of the more well-known Wiehand Tournament Champions from the many previous years. I feel that there's a lot I could learn from them over a course of a dinner."

Sincerely, Vivienne Bhavini.

- - - M A G I C - - -
SPECIALTIES:
- Sand-Sediment Manipulation: Viv has always had a connection to the sand, both through herself and her family - and it's with this connection, she's able to somehow feel the heat from every particle of sand that comes into contact with her magic.

Her specialty with sand comes in a few different forms, but the main one she considers the most powerful is her ability to create small sand warriors; a type of spoken spell she hasn't seen even her father or elder siblings call forth so easily.

The sand warriors stand at about five feet tall, and are usually created in small batches of four to six. They remain stagnant until Vivienne pushes them into action - actions that, at most, can shove or distract or get in your eyes; since being made mostly of sand, they aren't the most sturdiest of creations, and keeping all of them in motion at once can take a lot of mental concentration, especially if they are each conducing different actions.

In certain cases, it's mentally easier to up-keep control if she has them all automatically mimic what she's doing.

โ€ข INCLINATIONS:
1.) Elemental Exploding Elixirs - Viv is skilled at making elemental based elixirs in the lab; ones that, upon breaking contact, can explode with the specific element infused within. Small explosions of snow, heat, flame, or even electricity.

3.) Sedimentary Transfiguration - She's studied transfiguration spells centered around different natural elements - transforming small patches of dirt into sand, or small pots of sugar into salt, for example.

2.) Disassembly Spells - Spells that take certain objects apart; clocks, ingredients to a cake, wind-up toys, etc.

โ€ขINTERMEDIATES:
1.) Explosive Magic - She is particularly interested in magic based around the explosives; the reasoning's appeal, so she tells herself, mostly to her scientific side - but it's truly in equal appeal to another lesser known side, awakened by blasts and bursts of magic that sting.

2.) Herbology - Not naturally skilled with this subject at all, but finds the study of the different ingredients useful and interesting.
- - - - - - -​

introducing . . .
the dreamweaver
scroll.

Come Wander With Me
Jeff Alexander

LEGALITIES

PLACEHOLDER CS!!

Name
: Susu Meng
Year : Sophomore
Major : Psychology with a dual-major in Interpretations
Student Government : Treasurer
House : Gol
Club : A charity club, Weavers Group

LOOKS

Susu has choppy neck-length black hair with wispy bangs. Her eyes are pools of dark grey, seeming void of any color. Her lips are always dyed a deep red, a color that almost matches her humongous eyebags; Susuโ€™s most noticeable feature. They sink into her skin, reaching down to her cheeks, leaving most of her face a sickly red color. With her pale complexion she often looks gets โ€œwow you look deadโ€ comments. Her body is long and her limbs are thin and sharp. Her height reaches 5'8, giving her an elegant but lanky figure.

SUMMARY

Susu Meng is a quiet wisp of a woman. Her existence seems to be a shadow in the room, her voice a soft dancing whisper that doesnโ€™t dare flicker a candle. The way she moves and speaks is slow as if she hadnโ€™t slept in weeks and canโ€™t drudge up the energy. The eye of the storm. The mellowest of waters. Her rather eerie presence often deters people away from her, creating an air of mistrust surrounding the sleepy woman. Once she gets talking, if sheโ€™s not deemed boring, itโ€™s evident she hasnโ€™t earned her โ€œintimidatingโ€ title. Her heart bleeds even for strangers. Her pacifism is as clear as rain. To her close and dear friends, she offers a gentle and comforting nature, akin to how a mother would listen and if wanted, offer advice.

MAGIC

Speciality
;
โžœ Sleep incantations - Susu specializes in chanting her targets into a spell of sleep and recovery. People who use her services claim to have the best sleep ever, and she has plenty of recurring โ€œclientsโ€ who have trouble getting rest normally.
โžœ Dream weaving - Going hand in hand with her ability to sway consciousness is her ability to influence dreams. When having problems, or you need clarity in your life, your dreams hold powerful messages. Susu can guide a person's mind while suppressing all the wildness in one's dreams to find true meaning. This offers clarity and insight; helping one come to terms with their lives and find their own answers.

Inclinations ;
โžœ Tarot readings - Usually before Susu guides her โ€œclientsโ€ into sleep sheโ€™ll read their Tarot. This offers insight into their problems, memories, fears, and desires that need to be sorted out. These readings can guide their dreams, showing them what signs to look for and what path to go down. The cards can warn you what will happen if no actions are made, or the trouble youโ€™ll find if you keep on your way.
โžœ Light incantations - Susu is more often than not awake all night, calling for her to find something to fill the hours while everyone else is sleeping. She has found reading and studying under her blankets to be comforting and productive, but candles and fabrics donโ€™t mix well. Susu has practiced an incantation to bring forth light. Instead of the normal floating ball of sun her words create dozens of small glowing stars under her covers.
โžœ Energy potions - While sheโ€™s more inclined to incantations over potions and curses, there was one potion she strove to learn. Sleep was something she lacked, and without sleep, there were only a few other substitutes; coffee and caffeine. They werenโ€™t precisely cost-efficient or healthy addictions. As a substitute, Susu began to look around for a potion recipe.

Intermediates ;
โžœ Lucid dreaming - Sheโ€™s been trying and failing to lucid dream for years. It keeps taking a backburner to other interests and spells, but itโ€™s something sheโ€™s been working on. Susu is convinced once she can control her dreams sheโ€™ll be able to sleep regularly again.
โžœ Astral projecting - As dangerous and complicated it is, sheโ€™s just started looking into astral projecting. Dream weaving and sleep manipulation come easy to her, but putting herself into that state and projecting herself out of her body is just as hard as it sounds.

MISCELLANEOUS

โžœ If Susu was a flower sheโ€™d be Queen Anneโ€™s Lace, a common wildflower youโ€™d pass on the street without blinking your eyes at

INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Susu stiffened, sitting up straighter in her seat. Her eyebrows twitched, furrowing for a split second out of pure disbelief. Bite? She sat, her jaw locked in place as she tried to process the question. Seconds drew out as she blanked, creating an awkwardly quiet pause. โ€œUmโ€ฆ well,โ€ her eyes pulled up from the desk to her interviewer. โ€œI wouldnโ€™t?โ€ She cringed at her own short answer. โ€œI mean, um. If I was forced to bite someone,โ€ Susu was internally dying at the thought of it, โ€œas soft as possible? I would think.โ€

Her shoulders went up as she took a long inhale. These werenโ€™t normal questions. Nightmares were a touchy subject for the woman. Others hardly showed interest in them so she had bottled all of her hellish fever dreams up. Now she was being asked to spill her darkest moments. She started to rub her fingers together, squeezing and twirling them as she spoke. โ€œMy last nightmareโ€ฆโ€ Susu looked off at the wall, unable to maintain eye contact. When was the last time she slept? โ€œI was ten again, outside of my parent's house. The walls started to cave in. It was my fault,โ€ Susu started rubbing her arms. โ€œI could hear screams. My parents, my little brothers. They wereโ€ฆ inside.โ€ Taking another deep breath, a small smile sewn on her lips to keep herself together as she began to see little flickers of what she tried to forget.

โ€œAll my dreams are nightmares. Sort of similar. In them I ruin everything around me. The people, the buildings, the plants.โ€ Susu blinked rapidly, trying to stop the tears before they began. โ€œI bring destruction in them all,โ€ she finished, not going into any more detail. Susu majored in interpretations and deciphering omens. She knew her nightmares told of something bigger than herself.

โ€œMagic in my family skips every other generation,โ€ the woman answered easily. โ€œMy grandfather was the last witch alive. When he passed I didnโ€™t have a lot of options.โ€ That was reason number one. Her shoulders were winding down from the stress of the last question. โ€œI felt likeโ€ฆ I needed to get better control over my magic,โ€ Susu finally looked back at the interviewer. Reason number two was down. She was blanking on a third. Silence sat over the two again as she slowly began to think. โ€œAnd I um. Wanted to get better. At helping people,โ€ Susu played with her fingers, slightly embarrassed her answers were so lackluster and sounded so childish.

Her shoulders caved in, her arms crossing under her chest for protection. She didnโ€™t want to talk about that. Not now, not ever. โ€œUmโ€ฆ I would change,โ€ Susu was looking everywhere and nowhere at the same time, โ€œDecember 23rd, of last year.โ€ The date was ingrained in her mind. โ€œI caused, well, um. There was an accident. Iโ€ฆ well. I would like to go back and fix things,โ€ Susu awkwardly squirmed in her seat, not omitting any details of the event. It happened when she was at home, during winter break. When she came back to school her hair had been chopped off and it looked like she hadnโ€™t slept in days. Nothing about her has changed since.

Susu was thankful for ending on an easy, light-hearted question. She took a minute to think, as she had for all the questions, before deciding on an answer. โ€œI would invite my grandfather, grandmother, and their favorite poet. Xue Susu. I was named after her.โ€
GALLERY

susu "sleepless" meng.

coded by xayah.แƒฆ

chatter.

juliet.

I.

name.

Wen Jia Yi.

II.

age.

Twenty-One.

III.

year.

Senior.

IV.

major.

Double major in Chemistry and Transmutation, with a minor in Elemental Manipulation

V.

student gov.

General Member.

VI.

Society.

Society of Septum Umbrae.

VII.

clubs.

Creative director of Curtains Drawn, the theatre club on campus.

VIII.

house.

Gol.

visage.

height.

178 cm, or 5' 10''.

hair.

Pitch black and straight, it hits about halfway down her back. However, she keeps it tied up most of the time, in ponytails, braids, and updos both messy and proper. Her favored style appears to be a low messy bun with an air of being thrown together in the rush of the morning.

eyes.

Dark brown, nothing particularly special, though she has by some miracle of genetics managed to bypass the dark circles her other peers that sleep as little as she does sport. This isn't to say they don't appear tired from time to time, and potentially like she may have overindulged in a few vices...

style.

Juliet is often dressed in layers, even when the weather does not seem to permit such a thing without excessive sweating, though she never appears very perturbed. She will place oversized cardigans on sweaters on turtlenecks, and will roam the grounds with a faint breeze whirling around her. She gravitates towards wide-legged, high-waisted pants that help give her figure slightly more definition, rather than getting swallowed up in the fabric that flows about her.
    Her clothing items are in practical neutral shades of beiges and tans, in addition to the staple black, gray, and white. On occasion, there are accent colors of deep maroon, jade green, and bright yellow, usually relegated to scarves tied artfully about her neck or in her hair, though she has a few fanciful shirts she brings out on whims.
    Most of the items that make up her closet were brought from home and "borrowed" (with no intention of returning) from family members, male and female alike. As such, her closet has maintained its size and general contents throughout her years at St. Voisin's. Still, it is difficult to catch her in the same exact outfit. Most people who have seen her would agree that while her aesthetic leans away from the whimsy or regal that most witches embrace, it is wholly her own, and never makes her appear stiff or unapproachable.

faceclaim.

Cici Xiang Yejing.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

dreamer.

favian.

I.

name.

Chuang Li Jun.

II.

age.

Twenty-One.

III.

year.

Senior.

IV.

major.

Double major in Physics, focusing on classical mechanics and electromagnetism, and channeling. Dropped minor in astronomy.

V.

Praetor.

Currently of House Murn, on the verge of getting kicked out.

VI.

Society.

Order of Apollonian Apostles.

VII.

clubs.

Formerly of several, currently all abandoned.

VIII.

house.

Murn.

visage.

height.

187 cm, or 6' 1'' (and a half, a very important note).

hair.

As dark as the night, he usually keeps it trimmed to around his ears and carefully gelled over so it does not fly away. However, of recent note, it has started to become increasingly disheveled, falling before his eyes.

eyes.

Dark brown, and increasingly tired looking. There was always a stiffness about them, though being around friends would soften this appearance, producing crinkles and a light in them. These days, they appear downcast and difficult to make eye contact with.

style.

Favian is usually dressed somewhat formally no matter the occasion, with button-ups and blazers or structured cardigans and pleated pants being his usual go to in neutral colors of black, white, beige and tan, grey, and navy. In the warmer months, he will switch to short-sleeved shirts, but usually keeps the long pants. This does not mean he is spared from the consequences of wearing long pants in the warmer months, as he can be clearly seen sweating and attempting to hide under shade or inside whenever possible.
    It is a testament to whatever busyness (though exhaustion is the less kind and more accurate word) he has been facing that his clothes appear, much like his hair, in increasing disarray, with visible wrinkles. His shoes have lost there shine (much like his eyes) and while nothing in his closet is difficult to coordinate with one another given the similar colorings of them all, it is clear that he has put less stock into his appearance than he usually would.

faceclaim.

Chris Xu.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Users who are viewing this thread

Back