• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ST: USS Athena - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Well I've found the bit about Runabout Reese. So I will work on a post to hopefully help ignite the spark that will light the flame of this RP!

*Rebel theme plays quietly in the background*

Rebel theme ... hmph. Way back when I got married, my soon to be In Laws wanted to play the Imperial March for the wedding.

That is my official ringtone.

For everyone. Nothing wrong with being an Imperial.

Well, it would seem our host had already done that. :closedeyessmile:

But I am working on a post for the Master Chief's approach. It probably won't be that long, but it'll be something. :)

LOL, me neither, but I did. You'll see that my characters really have no business having their ranks. Too young really.

That is very apparent, but I like it. And John will learn to like it as well. Maybe. :)

Sorry about the delay, wasn't getting notified again.

I should be good to go now, I'm typing up my post now.

I am thinking that folks have recently cleared their caches and browser history - resetting their Notification settings.

Which is odd. I've not ever really had problems with notes on here. But hopefully people check on here regardless.

Well, in my case it logged me out. But I naturally discovered this fact when I logged back in the next day.

I dont clear anything but Im not getting notifications either.
Im struggling with motivation after the start/non-start of this, but will attempt to fix that in the next day(s)

I feel like the non-start of this is possibly mine, and I apologize for that. My work schedule has been shit (but getting better), and my promotion has been awkward to say the least. So I've been off, mentally and offline, as this thing settles out.

I'm sorry for holding us up, if I did.

it's everyone's fault honestly, even mine
But as I said at the beginning, I had little trust in RPs here surviving, and so I didn't want to comment until I saw someone else did.
Which I didn't see, so I stuck to keeping my discord server afloat for the time being.
Now I'm trying to put that aside and try to commit but yea...

*Sits and drinks coffee, watching the star field and drifting debris, on the observation deck*

*knocks down cobwebs and brushes dust off a console* Hello? Is anyone here?

Haha! Hey there! It's going well! Just seeing who's still around and looking for a good RP. How are you?

Pretty good! I'd largely retired from RPM but recently discovering it has Discord integration, I'm slowly giving it another go. Planning to run my own RP in the near future, though it's a Palladium Rifts dice game. I think this was the last Star Trek game I ever tried. Still never did scratch that Kimberly itch...

That's good, I'm glad you're doing well. And yeah, RPN has a Discord, though I'm part of it I'm more really using it for RP or discussion, mostly just the mini-games. 😁 Oh you are huh? I don't anything about that system, but my current RP's have seemingly died out. This is the only Star Trek game I've tried, but I'm up for trying more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back