• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ⤷ 𝗌𝗍. 𝗇𝗎𝗆𝖾𝗇'𝗌 𝖺𝖼𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝗍𝗌 ⦙ 𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗇𝗀𝖾

Characters
Here
Other
Here
chamomile chamomile I did indeed. XD
that's some quality memeing 🤌

not on their own! there is winter break and summer break but that's about it. the island that houses st. numen's has quite a bit to offer though. i've created a bit more lore around the setting and what is available to the students but i'll be putting that up once the rp begins!
ouh i see,, can't wait ! i should hopefully be able to finish/polish astrid and rex by the deadline

would it be okay to make up a fashion company/brand for my character to intern at for the sake of the RP?

would it be okay to make up a fashion company/brand for my character to intern at for the sake of the RP?
do you mean as an occupation on the island or in their backstory? because while at st. numen's they'll have to take up a job on the island so interning at a fashion company won't be possible till they're out of the academy!

do you mean as an occupation on the island or in their backstory? because while at st. numen's they'll have to take up a job on the island so interning at a fashion company won't be possible till they're out of the academy!
sorry, for the backstory!

eek, too sleepy to finish even one character tonight! enjoy a very rough WIP of faye, who will be joined by theodore tomorrow ~

Gonna read up on the newer characters real quick but before that natasha. natasha. could my character get the role of school Nurse? I was thinking the former host of Hades could be the school doctor and Dom could act as their assistant if that's cool with you.

Gonna read up on the newer characters real quick but before that natasha. natasha. could my character get the role of school Nurse? I was thinking the former host of Hades could be the school doctor and Dom could act as their assistant if that's cool with you.
you can definitely keep it in mind for now! i'll officially open up job roles once the deadline has passed and characters have been accepted. c:

yk0iP3U.png
i was out all weekend but i'm back now. how's everyone? lmao.

OOF i just realized the deadline is tomorrow and i've totally been procrastinating vero. def gonna finish her tonight! i'm so hype already seeing this cast ~

If anyone has any comments, concerns, criticisms, and or suggestions about Bi-Hwa and Sedna, I'm more than happy to hear them so I can tidy them up before the due date

i'm really struggling with rae's second ability because there's just so many things i could do with the morrigan but i think i'm finally done with her!

finally got up my cs! there's some little stuff I need to finish up and I might make some edits, but it's pretty close to done I think

Victory manipulation? Do you mean they can bend the laws of the universe to fit their whims?

That's pretty hardcore man

been working on a bit of the lore, which is why i've been late in finishing my sheets. one is about 90% done but both should be completed by the time the deadline arrives c:

looking forward to reading everyone else's cses though!

Victory manipulation? Do you mean they can bend the laws of the universe to fit their whims?

That's pretty hardcore man
yeah, that's one of the things I was planning on redefining a bit, but I got tired so I went to sleep. I'm gonna rewrite that section I think as closer to probability manipulation, like shifting the odds to a degree in a certain direction

both my charas are officially done! i might add some hc's later though
I feel awfully stupid, but do you know where to click on your code to scroll down? I'd love to read about your characters, but I can't figure out how to get past the first little section of information!

Click on the CS and press the right arrow button. Took an embarrassing amount of time to figure that out.

This is just the beginning. One day very soon BBcode sheets are gonna make you solve a Rubiks cube just so you can view the personality section.

mannnn i was super excited for this but i doubt i'll be able to finish my cs in time, my laptop broke last night so now i'm stuck to mobile. this looked amazing tho. :'c

Users who are viewing this thread

Back