• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy β€· π—Œπ—. π—‡π—Žπ—†π–Ύπ—‡'π—Œ 𝖺𝖼𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗆𝗒 π–Ώπ—ˆπ—‹ π—π—ˆπ—Œπ—π—Œ ⦙ π—…π—ˆπ—Žπ—‡π—€π–Ύ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
hikikomori sundae hikikomori sundae That is crazy. Never in my life did I expect someone else to wanna play Hodr. Such an unimportant and minor deity that I didn't even check to see if someone else had used him. Only thing I checked was Face Claims to be sure I didn't use the same one. At least our characters, themselves, seem to be complete opposites, best of luck to you mate!

me rn

BYE so anyways I wanted to hop on here and confess that i’ve taken on way more than I canhandle 😭😭 so I’ll most probably be dropping out of the roster natasha. natasha. . It’s a shame cause of the characters/plot seems so interesting thus far!! Good luck yall ~!

Everyone's characters are looking so good! I've literally been looking up deities I didn't even know existed. I should have my CS's finished by tomorrow fingers crossed ^_^

FF1C714C-80CB-4BCC-A75B-D8B70C4C62F3.jpeg

not me already popping off with aesthetics for this.

so excited!!

I like using music to express a character but I've been trying to find a good theme song for Damien and I can't find anything that feels right.

natasha. natasha. I was wondering about passive effects of a host, such as having a fire god as a host and being naturally hot and resistant to cold to a greater extent than average human's etc

natasha. natasha. some more questions to add to that !
β€” with the houses, i'm assuming you're going to sort everyone in-character?
β€” is there any sort of precautions for the staff in case anyone's powers get out of control? or are there those staggered older hosts to take care of that?
β€” is there a set syllabus or is it more of a mentor thing with each student taken under their former hosts? are they being trained to face the evil hosts?
β€” and just out of curiosity, would some gods just not be present? like baldr being in hel + loki serving his punishment?

natasha. natasha. I was wondering about passive effects of a host, such as having a fire god as a host and being naturally hot and resistant to cold to a greater extent than average human's etc
all the hosts will have some common enhancements such as resistance to pain and a slightly better healing factor. if a human is host to a fire god, fire immunity can be one of their special abilities! i wouldn't say that it came along as an addition to other specific abilities.

natasha. natasha. some more questions to add to that !
β€” with the houses, i'm assuming you're going to sort everyone in-character?
β€” is there any sort of precautions for the staff in case anyone's powers get out of control? or are there those staggered older hosts to take care of that?
β€” is there a set syllabus or is it more of a mentor thing with each student taken under their former hosts? are they being trained to face the evil hosts?
β€” and just out of curiosity, would some gods just not be present? like baldr being in hel + loki serving his punishment?

β€” yup! everyone will be sorted after the deadline has passed and the characters have been accepted.
β€” there are precautions! i'll go into detail with it when the rp begins though since it will all be addressed at the start of the year at the academy.
β€” it's a mix of both. students will need to learn specific things from former hosts but there will also be a lot of common things to learn, and classes that are combined. they are more or less being trained to be able to control their powers and adjust living with a god half-sharing their body, and also to be prepared in case the evil hosts decide to make a move against them since it'd be hard to tell who the more 'evil' gods have taken on as hosts.
β€” i think they would be present! just in different hosts. whether they cause chaos or not is up to them, but essentially they no longer have physical bodies. if they wanted to keep living on, they'd have to have attached themselves onto a living host. whether they're present in the academy or not depends on their general standing with the gods.

hope that answers everything!

me rn

BYE so anyways I wanted to hop on here and confess that i’ve taken on way more than I canhandle 😭😭 so I’ll most probably be dropping out of the roster natasha. natasha. . It’s a shame cause of the characters/plot seems so interesting thus far!! Good luck yall ~!

i'm sorry i won't be able to see your characters, but thank you for letting me know! c:

natasha. natasha. Don't the gods pick hosts from a different country every time they need a new batch? What was the country the gods picked the last generation of hosts from?

ah gotcha ! also follow up, i almost forgot to ask these:
β€” can the hosts intuitively tell who's the patron god of another host? and can the gods communicate normally with each other or do they have to play telephone through their hosts?
β€” are mythological prophecies (ex ragnarok, greek patricide, sibylline books) overhauled by st numen? are they still going to happen or have they gone way off-track?
β€” can the hosts tell their family/friends about their situation? and how much of a commitment is there to the academy, as in can they leave if something comes up?

Last edited:
natasha. natasha. Don't the gods pick hosts from a different country every time they need a new batch? What was the country the gods picked the last generation of hosts from?
ah i forgot to address this! it's every few times, so they go through a few generations before choosing the next country. i edited that into the main lore but right now they're doing their second selection while in the US!

ah gotcha ! also follow up, i almost forgot to ask these:
β€” can the hosts intuitively tell who's the patron god of another host? and can the gods communicate normally with each other or do they have to play telephone through their hosts?
β€” are mythological prophecies (ex ragnarok, greek patricide, sibylline books) overhauled by st numen? are they still going to happen or have they gone way off-track?
β€” can the hosts tell their family/friends about their situation? and how much of a commitment is there to the academy, as in can they leave if something comes up?
β€” gods can definitely have strong feelings and their suspicions, especially based on their background with the god/goddess (i.e, hera being drawn to zeus' host), but i don't think it's something they'll be able to confirm on their own. and for the most part, gods cannot communicate normally with each other. there are certain instances when they can speak through their host without telling their host what to say for them, but i'll elaborate on that when we begin!
β€” nope, those won't be happening. there will be new ones though. πŸ‘€
β€” hosts can tell their families if they wish β€” with some it's a point of pride to be chosen β€” but the academy discourages against broadcasting it because just as the gods don't know about which hosts the 'evil gods' have chosen, these evil gods don't always know which human hosts (at least not all of them) have been invited to the academy, and they'd like to keep it that way. a host can leave if they absolutely need to. in such an event, gods will leave their chosen host and choose a secondary host (usually a family member, but not necessarily). sometimes the gods may keep their second choice in mind, just in case. if they don't have an immediate solution, they are hosted by their former host till they can find another to continue training, but this period doesn't last very long.

β€” a host can leave if they absolutely need to. in such an event, gods will leave their chosen host and choose a secondary host (usually a family member, but not necessarily). sometimes the gods may keep their second choice in mind, just in case. if they don't have an immediate solution, they are hosted by their former host till they can find another to continue training, but this period doesn't last very long.
right, so as soon as the hosts arrive on the island, they can't expect to spend a weekend elsewhere or risk withdrawing from training altogether?

right, so as soon as the hosts arrive on the island, they can't expect to spend a weekend elsewhere or risk withdrawing from training altogether?

Cham, school just started and you already over here thinking about a nice weekend vacation? Tsk tsk.

well rex is a rich RICH kid, he's used to his weekend vacations :p he isn't about to stuck on not-even-a-town island for three years
if he has to sail all the way to florida by himself, so be it. he's probably the only one qualified to steal a boat and bring everyone else with him

The only one qualified? Dom could steal a yacht, no problem. How about whoever steals the most expensive ship wins?

not on their own! there is winter break and summer break but that's about it. the island that houses st. numen's has quite a bit to offer though. i've created a bit more lore around the setting and what is available to the students but i'll be putting that up once the rp begins!

hi ! i saw the deadline in this thread said the 13th, so i'm working on two characters at the moment!
hopefully i am right about that due date however haha

hi ! i saw the deadline in this thread said the 13th, so i'm working on two characters at the moment!
hopefully i am right about that due date however haha
was just about to respond to you in the interest check! but yes, the deadline is the 13th so there's still some time. c: looking forward to seeing your characters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back