• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern St. Acadia Academy (1950s Dark Academia)

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
f5aea00578d7c19a164df48a528dec45.jpg

You've been attending St. Acadia Academy for quite awhile now. It's always been abit of an eccentric place. But the history and architecture of the school speaks for itself. Founded in 1815 by Lucien Hawkford. It's served as a expensive boarding school for the intellectual and rich. From writing a thesis on a new topic, to roaming the school's endless hallways and exploring the campus drama tends to ensue between the students. Not everyone is here for the same reasons. Some people are destined to attend St Acadia Academy and others got here through luckier means.

However something darker lurks within the secret history of the school. A series of supernatural events all revolving around crows begin happening. Remember that every action has a effect on history. A simple choice can affect the future for brighter or dark. And remember that you cannot trust anyone.

- Cassie Windslow's Diary, recovered from the ashes of St. Acadia Academy
burnt-book_art.jpg

It is 1952. Can you trust anyone to believe the things that are occuring in this school or do you assume you are going insane. Insanity. A tricky word and one that people say anyone who thinks they are insane isn't insane. But I think I am probably insane but the 1% chance I am not is what bothers me. I fear I don't have alot of time. I see crows everywhere. In my head. In my vision, even in my dreams.

Am I insane? Perhaps but I cannot be sure until I perform the ritual. It is the only thing that is left uncertain.

tumblr_bd59018f34b29ff35ce69a72509cf598_9579005b_640.jpg

This RP is going to be heavily focused around drama and choices made the RPers. A series of supernatural events all sharing the concept of a crow will begin happening to the school and based on whether the students are able to piece together everything and find enough clues or take certain actions the outcome of the RP will be shaped accordingly.

Drama and Romance is heavily encouraged. Your characters won't all get along. Some might be more elitist than others or have grudges with eachother. Popularity is a heavy trope within this RP.
Eccentric and Ruthless characters tend to be common within St. Acadia so be ready to have enemies within the school

I am looking for people to help CO-GM or possibly takeover the RP and GM it themselves. I tend to be busy so running an entire RP myself isn't an easy thing to do.

Also by expressing your interest you are committing to be a part of this RP and not back out immediately after it begins.

The RP will attempt to be more structured in terms of scenes. The first scene ends right after a lecture in history class and students are dismissed. Some head to the bathroom where they find bird symbols scratched into bathroom doors. Others head outside where people will have free-time and one student looses their kite they are flying into the nearby forest where a group of students head to find the kite and venture about a dead student being picked on by crows.

Im 100% in, even if only as a player. This idea is awesome! Quite my style, really. It instantly feels my mind with images or Pathologic, Junji Ito and dark school drama.

I would totally CO-GM with you if we get to talk in pm's for a bit before hand.

I have my weaknesses as a writer, but Im particularly good at psychology and building fully developed characters and social relationships. Pretty good at horror at handling dark themes too.

Lets talk! If you don't want me, I would still like to be a player for real.

Im 100% in, even if only as a player. This idea is awesome! Quite my style, really. It instantly feels my mind with images or Pathologic, Junji Ito and dark school drama.

I would totally CO-GM with you if we get to talk in pm's for a bit before hand.

I have my weaknesses as a writer, but Im particularly good at psychology and building fully developed characters and social relationships. Pretty good at horror at handling dark themes too.

Lets talk! If you don't want me, I would still like to be a player for real.
Would love to have you on as a Co-GM. If we get some more interest I'll send you a PM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back