• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ixacise Ixacise Oh! I'm so sorry! I just saw your post! I didn't mean for Trinity to be caught by two people. I had Rinzler promise that she'd catch her because of my water slide idea. Should I change it?

Oh boy, two people trying to save Trinity! What luck!

Amaya Himura Amaya Himura Ixacise Ixacise

I don't know how you two want to handle it, but between the two, I think I'd go with Ixa, cause Rinzler had her heroic moment saving Trinity. So this time thinking going with Ixa so Lance can claim the hero moment this time seems fair.

I feel it's worth saying, just because we're moving on and rolling with the punches while we try to have fun doesn't mean the situation was not bad or that playing dumb in the OOC helped. We're just moving on for our own sake. The dissapointment in a number of active players was clear and that's never a good thing.

Would you guys be cool with if I took down my post? I want Zerohex Zerohex to post before Rinzler tries to catch Mickey. I'll just save what I wrote and then post the edited version after zerohex. Would you guys be okay with that?

Sorry about this mix-up!

Oh, I figured you could just send the water torrent or make a waterweb or something at the large figure plumetting to his doom and then I react and we carry on, felt like less hassle for everyone.

Oh boy, seems like quite a bit has transpired while I was playing video games with a friend.

Gohan510 Gohan510
Just got a quick question about your latest post. Was the flame that was mentioned taking out some of the Venti the one Septimus put out or was it referring to Kai putting down some of them?

Oh boy, seems like quite a bit has transpired while I was playing video games with a friend.

Gohan510 Gohan510
Just got a quick question about your latest post. Was the flame that was mentioned taking out some of the Venti the one Septimus put out or was it referring to Kai putting down some of them?
Kai

Hey everyone, I'm really really sorry for this but I won't be online for maybe a few hours. Family wants to head out the door alnost first thing this morning and not even being told to where. Again, I am so freaking sorry, if I take too long then yall can move Erina around, I had no warning or indication that this was happening so, again I apologize.

Hey everyone, I'm really really sorry for this but I won't be online for maybe a few hours. Family wants to head out the door alnost first thing this morning and not even being told to where. Again, I am so freaking sorry, if I take too long then yall can move Erina around, I had no warning or indication that this was happening so, again I apologize.

No worries, things come up time to time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back