• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
For convenience's sake, lets assume my post happened before Trinity fisted the ventus' brainstem, given Mickey took a direct route and all, sound good? Also if anyone has issues with the reaction, I tried to get across that being hurt in ways you thought were absolutely impossible should be completely horrifying. It's the punches you don't expect that hurt you the most and all.

He was telling her privately, though some people may have heard it

Alright, I'll presume only those within a few feet from her would have been able to overhear the conversation then. Which in that case Sept isn't gonna about the Emperor's death in my next post. Should be quite the surprise for him to learn about it later on.

How are they attacking the venti? Is it on the ground or the air... Cause I might need to edit my next post.

There is the main big Ventu up in the sky that was attempting to break a magical barrier and then there are multiple smaller Venti down on the ground that were separated from the main one after one of its legs were severed.

I'm honestly not sure yet which side of the uprising Erina will be on by the time the uprising becomes a major plot. She doesn't have any strong feelings for or against the empire, the way she sees it is that its their job to rule over the people, just like its her job to heal people. She'll likely start off working for whichever side officially employs her, and might switch sides depending on how the plot develops. I actually love how this subplot is slowly developing while other stuff that everyone is focusing on, its like something you know is going to happen, but not sure on when it'll finally come. Like a Jack in a Box. \(^OuO^)/

In case some haven't, I HIGHLY suggest reading up on everyone else's characters and not just skimming them. They all really fit so well together it's almost as if they are all characters from the same book, and you can find some really cool hidden lore about the RP world in them. At least that's what I consider it to be lol.

Some interesting things I suggest reading up on to learn/be entertained by:

- How Mickey MacRory became the Knight of Two, which is both hilarious and entertaining.
- Why Yuki has such hatred for the empire, which is really sad and kind of makes you want to root for her.
- The Rinzler legacy, and makes you wonder just how the mysterious original Knight of 0 came to be.
- Trinity the Knight of 3, pretty much everything involving her is funny to read in general.
- Septimus the Knight of 7, he is actually a really cool character that I honestly overlooked at first, but I'm glad I read through his stuff as well as his actions in the RP.
- Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov XXXVII. You should go read everything regarding her, trust me you won't regret it xD
- Lance was born in the Land of Juice. That's all I'm going to say, and that's why you should read up on him.

If I missed or didn't include someone's character, it isn't because they aren't interesting or entertaining. I haven't gotten around to reading up on every single character, and there is 25 characters that I see so far. That's a lot of characters. I also may have not mentioned a few things because its fun to discover stuff on your own, and I don't want to ruin that.

Septimus the Knight of 7, he is actually a really cool character that I honestly overlooked at first, but I'm glad I read through his stuff as well as his actions in the RP.

Glad to hear you enjoy the character.

Lance was born in the Land of Juice. That's all I'm going to say, and that's why you should read up on him.

Hol up. The Land of Juice? I need to reread that character sheet again.

Glad to hear you enjoy the character.
I'm honestly not sure yet which side of the uprising Erina will be on by the time the uprising becomes a major plot. She doesn't have any strong feelings for or against the empire, the way she sees it is that its their job to rule over the people, just like its her job to heal people. She'll likely start off working for whichever side officially employs her, and might switch sides depending on how the plot develops. I actually love how this subplot is slowly developing while other stuff that everyone is focusing on, its like something you know is going to happen, but not sure on when it'll finally come. Like a Jack in a Box. \(^OuO^)/

In case some haven't, I HIGHLY suggest reading up on everyone else's characters and not just skimming them. They all really fit so well together it's almost as if they are all characters from the same book, and you can find some really cool hidden lore about the RP world in them. At least that's what I consider it to be lol.

Some interesting things I suggest reading up on to learn/be entertained by:

- How Mickey MacRory became the Knight of Two, which is both hilarious and entertaining.
- Why Yuki has such hatred for the empire, which is really sad and kind of makes you want to root for her.
- The Rinzler legacy, and makes you wonder just how the mysterious original Knight of 0 came to be.
- Trinity the Knight of 3, pretty much everything involving her is funny to read in general.
- Septimus the Knight of 7, he is actually a really cool character that I honestly overlooked at first, but I'm glad I read through his stuff as well as his actions in the RP.
- Zharko Serafim Bogdan Miroslav Kostadin Gerasim Vaska Trajan Apostol Zharkov XXXVII. You should go read everything regarding her, trust me you won't regret it xD
- Lance was born in the Land of Juice. That's all I'm going to say, and that's why you should read up on him.

If I missed or didn't include someone's character, it isn't because they aren't interesting or entertaining. I haven't gotten around to reading up on every single character, and there is 25 characters that I see so far. That's a lot of characters. I also may have not mentioned a few things because its fun to discover stuff on your own, and I don't want to ruin that.
*whispers* smol squad.
But seriously.... omgosh. Senpai noticed me OwO

Well it would still be the wizard of wizards. A wizard who is so milquetoast to other wizards they stand above all other wizards by being so normally wizard.
My mind has been opened o.O

For convenience's sake, lets assume my post happened before Trinity fisted the ventus' brainstem, given Mickey took a direct route and all, sound good? Also if anyone has issues with the reaction, I tried to get across that being hurt in ways you thought were absolutely impossible should be completely horrifying. It's the punches you don't expect that hurt you the most and all.
Oh, yeah, for sake of convenience let's assume that. Apologizes didn't mention it earlier.

Unless they can fly
From the ground probably
Which speaking of flying, that's pretty much what happened for three attacks. Mickey and Trinity were sent flying into the air by Zharkov, Mickey to hit the chest, Trinity to hit the brainstem, and then Lance Goodthrust flew in on his sword to cut off the right leg which spawned the smaller cloud-critters which have been attacking the ground party. And I've failed to notice any changes to the post regarding the Ventus, I just see the soldiers sleeping from the sleep spell cast to help reduce the fear. But I haven't seen anything regarding the assaults from the attacks. And of course bit more action for the ground party considering the right leg cut and spawning those damned bastards attacking the rest who are sticking on the ground.

I can count on those things at least being acknowledged in your next post with the Ventus right?

Oh, yeah, for sake of convenience let's assume that. Apologizes didn't mention it earlier.

Which speaking of flying, that's pretty much what happened for three attacks. Mickey and Trinity were sent flying into the air by Zharkov, Mickey to hit the chest, Trinity to hit the brainstem, and then Lance Goodthrust flew in on his sword to cut off the right leg which spawned the smaller cloud-critters which have been attacking the ground party. And I've failed to notice any changes to the post regarding the Ventus, I just see the soldiers sleeping from the sleep spell cast to help reduce the fear. But I haven't seen anything regarding the assaults from the attacks. And of course bit more action for the ground party considering the right leg cut and spawning those damned bastards attacking the rest who are sticking on the ground.

I can count on those things at least being acknowledged in your next post with the Ventus right?
Probably

yo Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia are you busy with something? 'cause even before when we butted heads over fair share of the spotlight and whatnot it still came across that you went through the players' posts and worked with that, so its weird seeing you ask for this. If you're having less time you should just say so so people don't get antsy, like what Amaya Himura Amaya Himura has done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back