• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hey I'm not really sure about the post I'm about to put up, so could y'all tell me if its alright or if I should change it to something else?
After using her healing spell, Erina had kept away from the fight and tried to observe everything going on as best as possible, trying to see any moment for which someone needed her help. This was the hardest part of being a healer, knowing when to heal and not to heal, as conserving mana for long fights likes these was essential. Even despite her mana supply being larger then most people, this was a skill she always tried to hone. In the distance, she could faintly see several people shouting at the Venti, some hurling insults about the distance and others discussing how exactly to hit it. Suddenly, all the soldiers dropped to the ground asleep, and at first she panicked. Seeing two figures suddenly fly at high speeds towards the Venti and a third quickly followed however, Erina guessed this was a part of the strategy. She could see Rinzler wave to her, and she wasn't sure at first if this was a signal to run or come. Nobody was running from what she could see through the rain, so it must be to come.

Running as the mud squished with her feet, Erina managed to catch back up to the group and took a moment to catch her breath. By the time she got there, there was already some smaller versions of the Venti that were going to land on the ground. Hearing strange voices, Erina's eyes grew wide for a moment when Frost Giants had arrived, but it was obvious that this wasn't part of the plan as her friend dismissed them. When Rinzler mentioned something about Erina being shot up there like the others, which made her squirm a bit. Seeing some of the others fighting the smaller Venti and the chaos that was this battle, Erina wondered if this was it. Was this going to be her last-Erina's train of thought snapped when she heard Rinzler snap at someone crying. The man's next words made her speechless, and the shock was enough that it numbed the world around her.

The emperor was dead. The emperor was dead? The emperor died. The realization hit her like a punch to the gut. closing her eyes, she did her best to push it and anything about what was to happen because of it out of her mind. What was important was the now, what could she do now? They had casualties. That's what it was, just a casualty. Opening her eyes, she saw the magic Rinzler had been using was gone as the news had broke her focus. Moving her gaze around the battlefield, she saw various situations and tried to formulate a plan of action. They needed a boost, something nice and strong. Erina began to chant, and as she did so a dome of green surrounded her. The longer she chanted, the larger it got, and she stopped only when it covered most of the field. It wasn't tall enough to reach those up with the Venti, but was enough for those on the ground.

"Gsaed runr,
Haes nirr fseirras.
Muya dhair feddra du uis unnr,
Meca uis alanirr fawesa.

Lad ir du llairhd eludhas llairhd,
Tu raiya du raiya eludhas neirr.
Ois raiyar neirr fa llailaida,
Bid I erc dhed aid lud aln duneirr.

Crura uis wuilnr eln uis fruun lud rfairr,
Wa esa irruis shairnsal eln erc llus eain.
Ois alasrirr, uis rdenaile du sallairr,
Psayald uis funaiar eln nailnr du narsena.
"

Erina chanted one of her most powerful healing spells, shouting in an ancient language that was long dead. When she finished the last word, green energy exploded out of her, enveloping everyone and everything in the field her previous spell had prepared. Before using the two spells, she still had about 93% of her mana, but after using both spells, Erina could feel the exhaustion start to set in when it used up about 50-60% of her whole mana supply. It healed not only wounds, but also restored physical stamina as well. Her vision blurred for a moment, and Erina made a mental note to spend some time off to train herself better if she survived this fight. Losing her balance, she fell to her knees, but quickly pushed herself up with her staff. "I can do that at maybe one more time Zee, what's the plan? Are we gonna try to outlast it, or are we going for the all-out here?" Erina asked Rinzler, mustering a small laugh.

"Great gods,
Hear my prayer.
Move this battle to our odds,
Make our enemy beware.

Let us to fight another fight,
To live to live another day.
Our lives may be finite,
But I ask that it not end today.

Close our wounds and our blood not spill,
We are your children and ask for aid.
Our energy, our stamina to refill,
Prevent our bodies and minds to degrade.
"
Gohan510 Gohan510 KnightOfNight KnightOfNight Amaya Himura Amaya Himura RatKing RatKing Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia Ixacise Ixacise Zerohex Zerohex (and anyone else fighting the Venti)

yeah, we are the villains who havent made much of an impact yet xD lol
xD i'm expecting a massive takeover,later down the line I might even have Nick defect to the villains if the demon takes over or something if that's alright with you.

Official ad no. 1.

Tired of being told what to do? Does the emperor steal all your glory? Do you enjoy looting and pillaging? Then YOU should join the villains!

Does the job position come with any health benefits?
side effects may include improved laughter, a mysterious dark vibe, and life long satisfaction. New research also suggests an increased chance of surviving encounters due to plot purposes and coming back from the dead for revenge.

side effects may include improved laughter, a mysterious dark vibe, and life long satisfaction. New research also suggests an increased chance of surviving encounters due to plot purposes and coming back from the dead for revenge.
SIgn him up... Find a way to sign him up... Chernobog would love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back