• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy SSAWTMTTTI OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"I WILL DRILL TO TOMORROW!"

"AND I WILL PIERCE THROUGH THESE HEAVENS SO THAT OTHERS MAY HAVE THE DREAMS OF TOMORROOOOOOO

This is the gauntlet that will pierce the heavens!

The Power Glove(bad reference to a bad film)- a gauntlet that packs a punch strong enough to break or dent most material.

Are you saying you don't love the power glove? It's so bad you know.

So two people (really more since they were replying to my post) had issues because it couldn't be you? And you didn't even think to ask what they were talking about?
Why do you keep coming for his neck? Like chill out im tired of y’all coming after him I understand where you’re coming from most the time but the rest is harsh y’all like to nag a lot like chill out.

Why do you keep coming for his neck? Like chill out im tired of y’all coming after him I understand where you’re coming from most the time but the rest is harsh y’all like to nag a lot like chill out.
I'm really not, I'm just baffled at his logic. Plus like Freshet Freshet said, this isn't the first time he's ignored posts by other people so it looks off. If you think I'm trying to be mean, well I'm sorry I guess? It isn't the intent.

I really thought my posts took place at points where my things made sense

Look, there are many people in this game. Everyone should and ought to matter, but what I have seen from you, you tend to ignore most people and their actions. Before you, and really for when anyone posts, look really carefully and take time to see things that happen and do not just assume it is a problem on someone else's end that 'corrects itself'.

Aight, you know I rag on people as much as anyone and yes, I have had complaints about feeling other characters get ignored or their work and abilities played down, but this feels like an honest mistake. Sometimes the automatic updater goes wonky when there's been page changes, maybe lets let it go and keep writing? Apologies were made, so yeah believe it or not I'm taking your side here Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia . Crazy, I know.

Doesn't change that, well, if people feel this way that might be something to work on and polish as we move on with the game right? And that yea it'd be cool if what our characters did was acknowledged now, so that way we can move on without continuity issues and all.

Well, it's late so time to pass out. Was working on a followup but I'll wait to see if our fearless leader edits his post or I/we can just take it as happening a wee bit before people made their move on the cloud giant and follow up from there.

Well, it's late so time to pass out. Was working on a followup but I'll wait to see if our fearless leader edits his post or I/we can just take it as happening a wee bit before people made their move on the cloud giant and follow up from there.
Go ahead
Has been edited

Still out of the house. The moment I get home I'm going to finish up my post addressing rinzler's reaction to what's going on. Man this is a lot to take in...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back