• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

KittenSkull

Cosmic Kitty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
sg.jpg

‘Shall we play a game?’

I am currently searching for a long term, literate roleplay partner who would love to dive into the suspenseful world of ‘Squid Game.’

⋙ I post multi-para to novella (4 - 8+ paragraph) and am looking for a roleplay partner who also likes to write long posts. ONE LINERS NOT ACCEPTED!

⋙ When it comes to RP couples I can do Canon X Canon, OC X OC and also OC X Canon but if I play a character for you, I expect you to be kind enough to do the same. I love to double!

⋙ I am love triangle and polyamory friendly 💗

⋙ I ADORE horror/dark themed roleplays 💀

⋙ I am OK with age gaps between romantic characters, so long as the youngest character is at least 18.

🦑PLOT IDEAS🦑
- The ‘Korean Arena’ allows a mix of native Koreans and other international players

- An ‘All Star’ season is hosted that features winners from past seasons from all global ‘Squid Games’ to complete for the title and grand prize of being the number one player of all time.

- A new change comes to the games where not only are they recruiting people riddled with debt and down on their luck but also now tricking/kidnapping successful/famous individuals as this will prove to be rather entertaining to the VIP’s.

-VIP’s are allowed to hand pick one player from the real world and ‘enter’ them into the game. If said player wins the game then the VIP would triple their bet.

- The ‘Salesman’ wants to climb the success ladder and take over the ‘Front Man’s’ role.

- Stockholm syndrome

- Lima syndrome

🎯 NEW GAMES TO PLAY 🎯
- Laser tag but with real guns

- Capture the flag but instead of going to jail when caught the player is killed

- Dodge ball but with axes

✅ HEADCANON IDEAS ✅
- The 'Salesmen' get bonuses if their recruits make it to the fifth game. They receive an even larger bonus if their recruit wins the game.

- There are multiple games happening around the world and are run by various 'Front Men' and 'Hosts' who have been hand picked by Oh Il-nam as he is the original creator of the games.

- Hundreds of VIPs from all over the globe sponsor and bet on the games.

- Aside from Korea, Russia has also proven to have some spectacular and brutal games.

⚠️Looking for someone to play ‘The Front Man’ for me with a possible love triangle involving Jun-ho. In return I can play any canon(s) for you. ⚠️

💋 MY ORIGINAL CHARACTER 💋
- She is based off of the singer from the Front Man's music box

💜 = Craving this pairing
Bold = The role I would like to play

:bishiesparklesl: PAIRINGS :bishiesparklesr:

Hwang Jun-ho x OC (I can play either role)
The Front Man x OC 💜
The Front Man x OC x Hwang Jun-ho 💜
Seong Gi-hun x OC 💜
Seong Gi-hun x Kang Sae-byeok (I can play either role)
Seong Gi-hun x OC x Cho Sang-woo 💜
Cho Sang-woo
x OC 💜
Cho Sang-woo x OC x Ali
Cho Sang-woo
x OC x Jang Deok-su 💜
Cho Sang-woo x Kang Sae-byeok
(I can play either role)
Kang Sae-byeok x OC 💜
Kang Sae-byeok x OC x Ji-yeong
Kang Sae-byeok
x Ji-yeong
Jang Deok-su x OC 💜
Jang Deok-su x OC x Seong Gi-hun 💜
Jang Deok-su
x Han Mi-nyeo
Salesman x OC 💜
Salesman x OC x Cho Sang-woo
Salesman
x OC x Seong Gi-hun 💜
Salesman
x OC x guard
OC(guard)
x OC(guard)
OC(guard) x OC(player) (I can play either role)
OC(players) x OC(player)
OC(player) x VIP (I can play either role)
OC(guard) x VIP (I can play either role)
VIP x VIP

Open to other pairings

FFB29323-249F-45F2-A7AD-6FEB45DCD3AC.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back