• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Squall's End | Open

radical

Sophie //zealous member
659BF66C-D07F-4FF3-8CE6-F8D344FFA1DB.jpeg
Squall's End
You wake up. Your memories are hazy, the only thing you know for sure is your name. They tell you to stay in the town and do the work that they tell you to. They tell you there are monsters outside the town. At first, you follow their instructions but then you begin to realize that things aren’t as good as they promised. If you don’t do what they say, they beat you. They barely feed you and keep you in horrible conditions. They kill the people that “aren’t useful” anymore. Soon, you realize that there is only one option of survival: escape Squall’s End.

Nestled in the Californian dessert is a ghost town called Squall’s End. What was abandoned has now been picked up by a mafia. They use the town as their headquarters for illegal endeavors. Anybody who wanders near the town is captured and made slaves so they can do dirty work. Anybody who refuses to work is killed.

*Excuse my mediocre coding skills.* Once I know a lot of people are interested, I will add more details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back