Advice/Help Spyro Roleplay

Wylrin

I'm not sure whether to categorize this under Advice/Help or Idea. Given that I'm more so asking for others' ideas, I'll probably put it under Advice/Help.

Anyways, to the actual help request.

I'd love to do a Spyro roleplay, one that's either set in the Original Trilogy, The Legend series, or a mixture of the two. The only problem is that I can't really come up with a plot to make the driving force of the roleplay. In terms of the Legend series, I had the thought of creating a roleplay that takes place during the three year period where Spyro, Cynder, and Sparx are basically frozen, but I'm not sure if a roleplay where the main character would have no involvement would be appealing to other roleplayers.

I'd like this thread to serve as a place where Spyro fans can collaborate on ideas for a roleplay. Like I said, this could either take place in the Original Trilogy, the Legend series, a mixture of the two, or even an entirely new world.

I look forward to hearing everyone's ideas! :3

New here, going to talk about TLoS but either you could roleplay the main characters themselves, or roleplay an OC. When I was younger I dabbled a lot in Spyro roleplay, and I had a lot of times where we had nothing to do with the main characters per se, it was still a ton of fun, cause we could roleplay in the same world. But a roleplay that happens in the three years in-between Spyro TEN and DotD sounds like a ton of fun! You could have a search party looking for them, or how everyone is coping with Malefor's return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back