• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom spy x family m/m and f/f literate ocxcc ccxcc rp

estra

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I’m looking for literate adults (18+) to roleplay a fandom rp with me. NO minors, I’m not flexible with this.

So since I don’t do f/m I’m willing to genderbend Loid, as I want to still do that kind of fake family dynamic and I’m interested in writing Loid genderbend. As for the m/m I’m willing to do Yuri x your male oc as Yuri is my favorite character and I’d love to write as him. And since I’d like to still have the family dynamic I’d also love to still have Anya in the rp. We can talk more about the details in the pms. I’m looking for someone who can write as both genders and don’t mind being multiple characters in the rp since I do the same. I also love adding antagonist/villain ocs for the extra drama!

Rules:

I only roleplay with adults. 17 and under DO NOT interact.

I’m looking for people who are literate! One-liners and small paragraphs aren't something I’m looking for.

I expect you to be active. Of course, we all have lives but being completely ignored is never fun. I get if you gotta do something, just please let me know.

Be lgbt+ friendly! The rp won’t be straight and I want my partner to be comfortable with that.

Looking for people who are okay with playing more than one character when need be.

Hope this interests you, feel free to reply if it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back