• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Sprouhtt’s On The Hunt

sprouhtt

溺死花
Hello all, and welcome to my partner search of 2019.

I think this is the first time in this year that I am doing a partner search.

Let me tell you a little bit about myself, I am currently in one role play “Of Blood and Gold” and it’s so flipping amazing so I suggest you take a look at it. I am 18, soon to be 19 years old and hope for my partner to be the same age as me or higher, since I’d be more comfortable with that. I ONLY play female characters, nothing against the male characters, I am just terrible at playing a male role, I tried it once and boy was that a mess haha. I just finished my first year at a university and have four months of free time, so might as well filling my days up with role playing while I still can. Meaning, I will be able to give quick responses, which everyone likes... YAYY!

Let’s get this started, shall we?

1. Grammar
  • I am most certainly NOT a grammar police because grammar is not my best friend (even though I wish), so I will not hold it against you if you have grammatical errors. Though I do wish to tell you that I have to be able to know what you’re saying and understanding it as well. A couple of misplaced commas here and there are fine, but please write good enough so I can understand what you’re saying.
2. Posting
  • I hope that my partner will be able to post very often (2 times a day, or more). Not asking for a lot.
3. Communication
  • Communication is key, right? If there is something that is bothering you, please let me know.
  • If you wish to leave the 1X1, due to some real-life issue or you’re just not feeling it, please let me know and I will most certainly understand. :) I don’t bite, so don’t be afraid. I don’t like It when people make me wait like 3 weeks without any response, let me know what’s happening so I don’t waste my time.
4. Paragraphs
  • GIVE ME DRAMA
  • GIVE ME DETAIL
  • GIVE ME A PARAGRAPH OR TWO OR MOREE
  • FEED MY SOUL...(because she is always hungry AF, greedy little woman)
5. Have Fun
  • I want this to be fun, so with that being said, have a little fun with it. :)
6. You’re probably tired of me and all these number listings so let’s get to all the different pairings and stuff!!! :)

Fandoms:
1. ~~ The Originals ~~
  • Elijah x MUC**
  • Klaus x MUC**
2. (Can’t really think of anything as of now, but it’s up to you! If you have something you’re interested in, let me know and I’ll see if I wanna take a gamble in it! )

Fantasy:
1. Vampire** x Werewolf
2. Vampire x Human Servant**
3. Prince or King x Servant
4. Gladiator** x ???
5. Greek God x Human
6. (Again up to you if you have any pairings you wanna give a go)

Real Life:
1. Historical Romance
  • Wealthy x Poor
  • Soldier x farm girl (or something idk haha)

Theme:
1. Arranged Marriage (up to us to decide between who/what)

And we are done, see...nice and short.

It’s honestly a really simple 1X1 Search, and I hope to find that someone who’s willing to role play with me ;)

(I can do separate role plays, so don’t be sad if you think I’ve found that one person I wanna role play with, because I can multitask)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back