Sprites

Elowyn

word weaver
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Brief intro: Haiiiiii~!!! I'm Maiyuu! And I love the color yellow! And the song humans sing that goes 'black and yellow, black and yellow, black and ye--' HEY! Sorry about that. Maiyuu just becomes very excitable when she meets new people. Ahem, I'm Kaoru. And I'm Ahiko, at your service! Together we are the Forest Sprites!

Name: Maiyuu, Ahiko, Kaoru

Orientation: all hetero

Species: Forest Sprite

Traits and Abilities: 

Light magic, some fire magic, can sing, magical powerhouse

Water and Ice magic, tiny spear, good speaker

Dark/Shadow magic, teleportation (short range), toxic poison

ALL: can hide their presence so they can't be tracked, can be used as lights in dark places, guidance to lost people, healing (but need at least 2 other sprites), illusory barrier (need all 3), distract and mesmerize, dream infiltration (but not control), flight

Weaknesses:

Distractions, cute things, OOH! Butterfly! ...uhhhh, what was I talking about again? 

Fire, earth/stone-type spells, annoying and whiny toddlers *cough*

Silver, light magic, a good book (?)

All 3: iron, technology, sugar, cream, and sweet things (they are kind of addicted to these things), emotion (similar to witches), poppy seed extract (applied physically or ingested), overexertion of magic makes them dizzy, faint, but not death because they would run out before that, possibly some strong trap spells

Appearance:

Wings of a bumble bee, yellow and brown sundress to her knees, bobbed golden hair that floats, brown eyes, tiny itty bitty little leather boots (oh! just the cutest things!)

Light blue vest and tie, leggings, scarab wings, barefoot, white short hair

Plain black and gold dress, dragonfly wings, gold eyes, long black hair

Personality:

Bubbly, talkative, excitable, social butterfly (or rather, bumblebee)

Proper, diplomatic, eager to serve, defends Shugo like he's a god

Peacemaker, stick to the rules type, tells the others what to do (sometimes), strict older sister type

History and Bio: They are at the beck and call of Shugo Izuru. They come from another plane of existence. As to which plane it is... I'm not really sure. How Shugo met them? I don't really know... it just seems like they were always together, but that can't have been the case as they aren't that old... huh. Strange. I don't remember. 

Other: They all are dedicated to Shugo. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back