• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource SPRITE COTTAGE - novice tori's codes

INTRODUCTION

AnemoVictorious

local tired fool
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hello! My name is Emerald, and I'm a sprite! Master and I are travelling the world, training together so that we may keep the world safe! One day, while I was off training my crystal key making, Master decided that she wanted to try this 'coding' thing. She looked at the inner workings of some, kind of like her own training regiment, and learned how certain things work! Of course, as the faithful guardian sprite I am, I decided to help her out with the distribution. After all, she's a very busy lady, travelling around Saphael, doing quests, yelling about how she can't read the item names because the 'English client in this private server is bugged', or whatever that means....I don't think our time in Prism Island Prairie or Twin Lion Mountain was all that kind to her, she had a rough time in that goblin camp...

Anyways, this thread will be where Master and I put her codes! You're free to comment, and either Master or I will respond! Please go easy on us, we know they're not all that great! Master wasn't going to share them at first, but I convinced her to do so! Master may be a 'Key Master' classwise, but with coding, it's like she's a little Novice again! I remember those days on Siwa Island fondly...

Oh! I've gotten sidetracked... Let me read you a letter from Master. Ahem...

"Hi! My name is Tori, a budding writer and amateur artist who wants to learn to make pretty codes because I can be picky at times. I'm still just starting out, so I'm experimenting and the like! They... aren't very good, so I don't blame you if you don't want to use my dumb little box next to a box code, hahaha... With that said...

Here's a current list of my codes!

EVENT 1: Grand Fantasia [Mobile Friendly, Code Distribution, Hidden Scroll]
EVENT 2: Message Board Permit [Desktop, Bulletin Board, Sticky Notes]
EVENT 3: Winterflake Forest - Party Version [IC Code, 2 Characters, Hidden Scroll, Mobile Friendly]
EVENT 4: Winterflake Forest - Solo Version [IC Code, Hidden Scroll, Mobile Friendly]
EVENT 5: Nanaro's Bell of Life[Interest Check, Hidden Scroll, Mobile Friendly]
EVENT 6: Box of Destiny[Character Sheet, Hidden Scroll, Semi-Mobile Friendly]
EVENT 7: Friends List[Character Directory, Mobile Friendly]
EVENT 8: Diary Entry[IC Post, Hidden Scroll, Mobile Friendly]"

Master also told me to give you some rules and tips.

1. Edit as much as you'd like, but don't remove the credit!
2. Please leave a like if you want to use a code.
3. Some aspects of the code will be listed in the long green bar at the bottom of the header code.
4. Next to that, click on the green Sprite Emblem image (it's mine!) to go to pastebin, where you can easily copy the code.
5. If you want to play with us, let Master know via a message and she'll tell you how you can! Wait, I think Master is just trying to recruit for her guild... You can ignore this part, unless you really wanna play with us. It does get a little lonely, but this isn't about that! This is about codes!

Anyways, that's all that needs to be said! We have a business in Knight Valley!
Coded by AnemoVictorious AnemoVictorious

Last edited:
EVENT 1 - GRAND FANTASIA

OT6MV0y.png
1 - Grand Fantasia
This code is... well, this code! Literally! This is the code you'll see everytime I'm talking - whether or not it's the version in the first post or this one depends on the context. The ony being distributed is this version - the one for code distributions. It's mobile friendly and you're free to change images and colors or remove the footer and header parts - barring the credit of course. It looks a bit funky in the preview, but it looks fine once you post it, I swear!

Usually, you'd see a preview of the code under this but... since you're already looking at this code, I'll include the sprite emblem images master found while... snooping in the game files, whatever that means. You can replace the emblem here selecting only the emblem you want, cropping it, and then sizing the height down to 23 and keeping the proportions.

Let me read Master's letter...

"All images are from Grand Fantasia - credit to X-Legend."

Fine words, Master!
Mobile Friendly, Code Distribution, Hidden Scroll

rlELCw1.png

EVENT 2 - MESSAGE BOARD PERMIT

OT6MV0y.png
2 - Message Board Permit
This code was made for Master's role play, Guardian Angels. Why are the sticky notes attached to pins and put on the bulletin boards? Why do they scroll? Don't ask questions that Master doesn't know the answer too. Anyways, this one gets all weird on mobile, so it's best viewed on desktop. The preview notes might be placed a little differently than the ones in the template, but it's fine. The template contains instructions on how to move the notes.

"You could probably get away with making it mobile friendly if you had two sticky notes but I wanted four for some reason... I jsut googled corkboard and pin on google images, sized the corkboard texture up, and sized the pins down and recolored them in paint.net. You can do that too, I guess. If you want the image I used recoloring (it was at a normal size), just let me know. I made this before the first code and with no references at all, it was me furiously googling stuff, but it worked for the purpose I needed it to work for. Oh, and the image in the preview is just some random dog from Toontown I made."

Thank you for your words, Master! Anyways, hopefully this isn't the last code Master ever makes, because she's known for quitting and giving up quite often... Err, don't tell Master I said that.
Desktop, Bulletin Board, Sticky Notes

MS, HS, U - Angelwood International Academy Club Preview Day
WHEN: September 8th
WHERE: The field outside the Student Resources building, by the outdoor stage.
Instead of classes, every club, or people who would like to make a club, will be showcasing what they do! This is a great chance to get to know your peers and make friends! Remember: every club needs a teacher sponsor and 5 or more students to be officially recognized by the school.

Be prepared for an exciting, fun-filled day!
- Headmistress Mirabelle Faulkner

CAFETERIA DAILY SPECIALS - WEEK OF 9/4 TO 9/10
These are the rotating meals you can get here each day this week, alongside the normal things that are always offered.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH
Breakfast: Personalized, made-to-order omelets
Lunch + Dinner: Personalized, made to order pizzas.

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH
Breakfast: English muffin breakfast sandwiches

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH
Lunch + Dinner: Burgers (Veggie burgers included!)

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH
Breakfast: Cinnamon rolls
Lunch + Dinner: Nacho bar

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH
Lunch + Dinner: Baked potato bar

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH
Breakfast: Chicken and waffles
Lunch + Dinner: Fried chicken

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH
Breakfast: Custom, made to order breakfast burritos.
Lunch + Dinner: Calzones

- Head Chef David Reign

[PS: Check out the cooking club at the club preview day!]

Why is it always the meanest toons that smell the worst?
lXIrhZI.png

BECAUSE THEY STINK!

A joke by Raven Curran.
The toons say 'you stink' as an insult, by the way. Just so you know.

Please do not do this. ↗ And also, do not sign your name if you do not want there to be consequences for your actions. We will be having a chat later, Mr. Curran.

- Professor Sasha Shachell

Hello! Emerald here again!

While Master was taking a bath yesterday, I came back from crystal key training and found something that reminded me of a blueprint. I asked Master about it once thd bath was over, and she said that it was like a blueprint, but for a code. She called it a mock up, I think, and said I could share it.

Of course, Master has been a bit out of it lately. Repetition in Knight Valley's quests - defeat enemies in this general area and, for some quests, get a drop from them that can be elusive. It was part of the reason we had such a hard time in Twin Lion Mountain while going for a class advancement - that and the Masked Goblin Axebrands kept demolishing her. That wss only one quest, and Master took on a whole onslaught. We managed to perservere though, but that wasn't the end...

Master and I moved onto Eternal Mountains to check on things, and then went to Blue Bay's soul preservation crystal to get to Blood Soaked Bay. Last time we were there, Master wsd pummeled by a crab! Just one! But Master was stronger and managed to perservere and collect some drops until she went further into the area to get the other type of crab and got ambushed and defeatrd.

Oh, and Master hasn't slept in over 24 hours as of writing this - hopefully I manage to rangle her into a bed for some rest. Currently we're journeying to start begging for some gold to use to buy more skills - the Sprite Kings know we need that...

Anyways, about the writing... I can't read it. Master's handwriting is a bit hard to read on a good day and with her lack of rest it's even worse... If you can read it - more power to you. I don't understand why she didn't just type it, but she said something about 'the silliness of purposely bad quality factor', which I don't understand. I should let her have this one, there's crabs in Oblivion Border, our next destination, and they look just like the ones in the Time Rift...

Master's antics are probably much more interesting than all this though. We went to Shell Hill and she grabbed a Magic Jelly Rabbit and started spouting nonsense about 'Bunny Maloney' and 'stupid pink rabbit'. Master talks about otherworldly stuff a lot but I'd never heard this before... But that's enough from me. See you next time!

P.S.: Master has since slept for two nights since I wrote this initial thing. Hooray for master! Just pretend I posted this after I finished - I got distracted by doing alchemy... Master and I now have a cool new motorcycle mount, though!

S48TlUT.png

(size not final. also it's purposely bad bc i Literally went without sleep for a day. i hope you like the little storytelling of my gaming experience in this - there's not reason for it, i just like grand fantasia and the sprites are cute so i made a theme of it and i like writing and making obscure and weird references, so i mushed 'em together so it's not just 'this is a code. this is what code does'. because i live to entertain and be silly hehe >:^D
don't worry, you'll get a proper thing from 'master' eventually. for now, just consider any strikethrough musings form me after a code/mock-up separate from the little narrative.

i dont know if i have the skills to make this - but if i do, i'll probably also made a one character version.

okay, tori out!

EVENT 3 - WINTERFLAKE FOREST - PARTY VERSION

OT6MV0y.png
3 - Winterflake Forest - Party Version
Master has finished her code! With a little help from azariel! ...Master's messiness really cost her this time, but I doubt she'll change... Master is certainly a strange human, huh? Today she asked Sage Babama for 'dollars', to buy things but... we use gold, silver, and copper coins. Is it an otherworldly thing? I don't know. Anyways, as always, you can edit the images (not included in the distribution, you need to add your own!) and colors, all that.

Let me read Master's letter.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IC code for two characters at once, yippee! Featuring the two comfort character OCs that live in my brain rent free. I got lucky that there's an area with a name that's close enough to their ship name (Winter Evergreen). I'm a winner, yay! (If only I could win in OTHER aspects of life like getting a scythe via alchemy... It's not your fault Emerald, it's just RNG. Oh, and my 50 dollars down the drain, only to get C2 Keqing instead of Alhaitham for my Nilou bloom team... Sorry Cyno, you're getting benched.

Image Credit
Left character: Kokichi Ouma - Danganronpa V3
Artist: Konghi98 on Twitter

Right Character: Rantaro Amami - Danganronpa V3
Artist: Souprince on Twitter"

Ahaha... you can tell Master had some trouble with this, all because of a missing end tag. Plus, she started spouting nonsense about dollars again. And what's RNG? Oh well. I love you, so never change, Master.

But wait! There's more! Wait juuuuust a few minutes....
IC Code, Two Characters, Hidden Scroll, Mobile Friendly

Tsubasa Amanogawa
"Speech"

"...What the hell IS she...? Some sort of... hamster creatura?" Tsubasa raised an eyebrow at the small creature that seemed to be squirming within Ray's arms. "I know there's that one girl from Sea's Sanctuary who is also a hamster creatura, but something about this kid is..."

Ray tilted his head as his boyfriend trailed off, before trying to finish the sentence. "Different? Yeah, you're right, she doesn't seem like a normal creatura... Usually their features are the same color as their hair but- HEY!"

The little girl grabbed the star shaped badge attached to the necklace chain, yanking it and causing Ray to drop her and the chain to break. She sweetly smiled, before she let out a cheerful cry and ran off. "Poppo!"

"Give that back! That's mine! That's my Dreamseeker badge, I need it for school!" Frantically, Ray chased after her as Tsubasa followed. It seemed like they had gotten themselves into a big mess, all just because they thought they saw a baby fall out of a portal in the sky.

"Speech"
TAGS: Marie Poppo (@100%OrangeJuice)
Raymond 'Ray' Seidel

EVENT 4 - WINTERFLAKE FOREST - SOLO VERSION

OT6MV0y.png
4 - Winterflake Forest - Solo Version
You know the rules about editing! Master graciously decided to include a version of her previous code that has one character because she said that most people would only need one character. In this one, you can assign the character a title or include a role.. Or you can probably double the size of the name box and remove to secondary one.

"This was a lot easier than the two character version, as one can imagine. Do I favor Tsubasa or Ray more? Ehh, I'm a green kinda gal and Ray was the first of the two, so I do favor him... Tsubasa was just on the left, so he got to stay.

Image Credit
Character: Kokichi Ouma - Danganronpa V3
Artist: Konghi98 on Twitter"

Okay, that's enough for now. See you next time master codes!
IC Code, Hidden Scroll, Mobile Friendly

Tsubasa Amanogawa
Wintersworn Royal
"...What the hell IS she...? Some sort of... hamster creatura?" Tsubasa raised an eyebrow at the small creature that seemed to be squirming within Ray's arms. "I know there's that one girl from Sea's Sanctuary who is also a hamster creatura, but something about this kid is..."

Ray tilted his head as his boyfriend trailed off, before trying to finish the sentence. "Different? Yeah, you're right, she doesn't seem like a normal creatura... Usually their features are the same color as their hair but- HEY!"

The little girl grabbed the star shaped badge attached to the necklace chain, yanking it and causing Ray to drop her and the chain to break. She sweetly smiled, before she let out a cheerful cry and ran off. "Poppo!"

"Give that back! That's mine! That's my Dreamseeker badge, I need it for school!" Frantically, Ray chased after her as Tsubasa followed. It seemed like they had gotten themselves into a big mess, all just because they thought they saw a baby fall out of a portal in the sky.

"Speech"
TAGS: Marie Poppo (@100%OrangeJuice)

EVENT 5 - NANARO'S BELL OF LIFE

OT6MV0y.png
5 - Nanaro's Bell of Life
We finally defeated the crabs in Blood Soaked Bay! ...But Master delegated me to training and gathering because I should have been able to evolve already... I have enough downtime to make this though!

Master had an idea for a role play involving a concept she was going to use earlier mixed with a game she states 'she can make safe for work'. But Master doesn't have a job - despite us travelling all around the world, she says she's a shut-in who sits at a computer all day. I don't understand Master sometimes, but... well, I've said it before! Master's a strange human, but she's MY strange human.

"Okay, listen. I have a story about the game the image is from and the inspiration RP I made this for. I was just a little girl on Toontown Rewritten, or whatever private server I had access to - might have been Infinite? - roleplaying as female Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening when I met someone who also wanted to roleplay as Robin but the male version of Robin. For some reason, we decided to have the two Robins get married and I even made a short-lived and bad youtube series about it (Episode 1 was 'The Two Robins Get Married' and episode 2 was 'The Two Robins Have Twins', the twins being the two Morgans). This was 8 years ago, I was 11, making questionable content on the interwebs because I had unrestricted internet access.

This person wasn't allowed to get Fire Emblem: Awakening, but really liked the series. I had bought the game myself with a random 3ds e-shop card (rest in peace soon my beloved, i got banned off it for uh. Reasons.) because I really liked games where you could have a family like Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons and The Sims. One day, they told me about a game they found called 'Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars'.

With a title like that... OvO

In this game you can have kids - well, Star Children - in a strange process called 'classmating'. It's a dating simulator/RPG developed by Spike Chunsoft - those guys who made Danganronpa and developed Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, though there was merger so it's confusing but who cares and also Atlus, the Persona developers/publishers/I don't even know published the original release but not the Steam release - but surprisingly isn't an adult game because it's with Star Energy and matryoshkas and they come out of matryoshkas and all you really do is hold hands. But you could NAME them! You couldn't name the kids Fire Emblem Awakening! What if I didn't want a son named morgan, what if I wanted a son named Steve? I could have a kid named Steve here! So little baby Tori put it, a game rated mature and 17+, on her Christmas list. And got it. At age 11 or 12. Thanks Mom, thanks Dad.

Also there's DLC where you can fight Monokuma - it's free. Beat up that murder bear, revenge for killing the best boy first in the third game.

Now, 20 year old me, wanting to be a content creator, decided to make a video about the game and started replaying it and... then I thought 'I could make this work as an RP, maybe. I don't need the... err... I can make it follow the terms of service and be SFW!' Please don't ban me, I swear I'm a good little Tori! I'm good at taking inspiration from things and then getting rid of the stuff I don't want - just like the guy from Packing Pests in Rhythm Heaven!

Err. Sorry.

Also looking at all these sprite summoning instruments, mwehehehe, I have a lot to work with for titles.

Image Credit
Screenshot from Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars, but made grayscale and with a layer of color put over it."

I don't think I need to repeat myself... Change whatever you like but keep the credits!

Interest Check, Hidden Scroll, Mobile Friendly

SUPERNOVA SANCTUARY

Crisis of Meteoroids

Twenty years ago, a series of large meteoroids fell down to the planet Aetherina. Many were killed and the terror caused them to transform into labyrinths and unleash creatures known as 'Penumbra' upon the world. This event came to be known as the Crisis of Meteroids. Things were bleak, as nobody knew how to deal with these creatures. That was when a scientist known as Nova Faye took up studying the Penumbra and the labyrinths, sponsored by the Church of the Divines. Nova, with the help of the high priest at the time, was able to work with the divines for a way to harness their powers to fight to eradicate the Penumbra and labyrinths, to save Aetherinia and humanity, and prevent such a crisis from happening again. They way they decided to do this was... Haha, you thought I'd just post the whole interest check for you? If I've got you intrigued, you're going to have to wait. Though, if you are interest, you can let me know and I will notify you when it's all finished ^v^

The code comes with 4 headers, and if you don't have enough text, it will look very thin and weird - I don't think it's the hidden scroll's fault, it's probably mine, but make sure you've ready to write to at least fill up one line! The headers will also stay at the top of the box when they arrive there. The font for the headers is also different in the code, after looking at this I decided I didn't like it, so bye bye Amita!

If you've read this far, uh... Have a sticker of my beloved monkey friend - Curious George >v<
XDqi3vd.jpg

Last edited:
EVENT 6 - BOX OF DESTINY

OT6MV0y.png
6 - Box of Destiny
In the time since we alst spoke, Master got Supernova Sanctuary up and running! Hooray! There isn't much to say, so I'll go ahead and read Master's letter.

"Stupid idiot tries to make things mobile friendly and fucks it up. It's a semi-mobile friendly CS sheet styled somewhat like an ID card and has a hidden scroll.. I say semi-mobile friendly because I kinda. forgot how to do everything and now the image cuts off on mobile. Oh well. Life goes on. If anyone wants to fix it for me, go ahead. I will appreciate you forever.

The artist is mamaladecat on twitter, but the original post has been deleted and the image itself has been reuploaded to danboru. Anyways, I'm gonna go take
a nap."

Well... Master's been a lot more tired lately, so I guess I should let her sleep...?

EDIT: I forgot to add the code! Silly me!
Character Sheet, Hidden Scroll, Semi-Mobile Friendly

AION ALTERIO
Basics
Name: Aion Rei Alterio
Gender + Pronouns: Cis-Male, He/Him
Date of Birth: June 3rd
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual Biromantic
Region of Origin: Enise

Appearance
Face Claim: Mika Kagehira from Ensemble Stars
Height: 5 foot 6 inches
Weight: 138 pounds
Hair Color: Dark Green
Eye Color: Blue and Yellow Heterochromia
Voice Claim: Cristina Valenzuela as Xinqiu from Genshin Impact
Accessories and Modifications: N/A
Other: N/A

Personality
Aion is a fairly shy young man - he's clumsy and awkward and lacks confidence. While he tries his best to put himself out there, he oftentimes runs away from others. He's easily flustered and will usually do whatever is asked of him, afraid of disappointing others. He can bit a bit gullible as well. He's also quite intelligent, but is afraid to speak up so most times his input isn't voiced. Overall, while meaning well, Aion can come off as a shy coward who often makes mistakes, but inside hides a kind soul who can easily retain information and formulate a plan.

History
TBA

Luminary Stats
Type of Luminary: Starlight Luminary
Brand Color: Everglade #1C402E
Elements: Flora and Aqua - skilled with Allure spells.
Stardust Beacon: Aion's Stardust Beacon is named Satellite. Satelite takes the form of four cubes - two yellow, two blue. These cubes can fire elemental bullets and levitate around Aion and can even shoot lasers. Individually, they aren't all that powerful, but when fired in sync, both the projectiles and lasers are more powerful.
Voyager Appearance: Aion's combat attire is a fairly simple green battle suit - it's lightly armored and has floral designs etched on his left side and fish designed etched on his right side. It allows for him to excel in speed and flexibility. It also gives him gauntlets to use in melee combat, for when his Stardust Beacon won't be helpful.

Relationships
Name: Relationship - Status
TBA

Miscellaneous
Likes: Sweets, warm foods, plush toys fish, animals, gardening
Dislikes: Spicy foods, the cold, rough fabric, his eyes
Other Information: N/A

Last edited:
EVENT 7 - FRIENDS LIST

OT6MV0y.png
7 - Friends List
Hey everyone, it's Tori! I haven't played Grand Fantasia in a long time, so we're retiring Emerald and the Grand Fantasia themed naming (though, there is a friends list in the game...) for now - it's just gonna be me. Despite struggling to do things with my current RPs and... accidentally forgetting about my partners due to The Big Sad(TM), I found myself wishing for more group rps, so I checked both this site and another. That other site is actually what's brought me here today! Said said uses div boxes, and when I copied and pasted the code I made there to RPN, to my shock it worked! It just needed a little finessing and boom! It looks really similar to how it did on the site I originally coded it on! Yippee!

This is that code - it's a character directory code! You can use it to showcase your characters and link to their CSes for quick navigation - or you can use it for a group RP's directory! Feel free to edit it however you please, as long you keep the credits! The links here on the preview lead to some random ToonTown music.

Anyways, uh... any roleplays with anime styled faceclaims that involve vampires? Or a vampire romance? I like vampires... I will also accept a Percy Jackson like RP involving mostly OCs. I should make a list of things I'd like to join, huh...
I'd make an RP myself but... Tragically, I'm a bad GM by myself ;A;
Character Directory, Mobile Friendly

FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE
FIRST LAST
Faceclaim
Origin RP/Verse

CLICK HERE

Last edited:

OT6MV0y.png
2 - Message Board Permit
This code was made for Master's role play, Guardian Angels. Why are the sticky notes attached to pins and put on the bulletin boards? Why do they scroll? Don't ask questions that Master doesn't know the answer too. Anyways, this one gets all weird on mobile, so it's best viewed on desktop. The preview notes might be placed a little differently than the ones in the template, but it's fine. The template contains instructions on how to move the notes.

"You could probably get away with making it mobile friendly if you had two sticky notes but I wanted four for some reason... I jsut googled corkboard and pin on google images, sized the corkboard texture up, and sized the pins down and recolored them in paint.net. You can do that too, I guess. If you want the image I used recoloring (it was at a normal size), just let me know. I made this before the first code and with no references at all, it was me furiously googling stuff, but it worked for the purpose I needed it to work for. Oh, and the image in the preview is just some random dog from Toontown I made."

Thank you for your words, Master! Anyways, hopefully this isn't the last code Master ever makes, because she's known for quitting and giving up quite often... Err, don't tell Master I said that.
Desktop, Bulletin Board, Sticky Notes

MS, HS, U - Angelwood International Academy Club Preview Day
WHEN: September 8th
WHERE: The field outside the Student Resources building, by the outdoor stage.
Instead of classes, every club, or people who would like to make a club, will be showcasing what they do! This is a great chance to get to know your peers and make friends! Remember: every club needs a teacher sponsor and 5 or more students to be officially recognized by the school.

Be prepared for an exciting, fun-filled day!
- Headmistress Mirabelle Faulkner

CAFETERIA DAILY SPECIALS - WEEK OF 9/4 TO 9/10
These are the rotating meals you can get here each day this week, alongside the normal things that are always offered.

SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 4TH
Breakfast: Personalized, made-to-order omelets

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 5TH

TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6TH
Lunch + Dinner: Burgers (Veggie burgers included!)

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 7TH
Breakfast: Cinnamon rolls
Lunch + Dinner: Nacho bar

THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 8TH
Lunch + Dinner: Baked potato bar

FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH
Breakfast: Chicken and waffles
Lunch + Dinner: Fried chicken

SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10TH
Breakfast: Custom, made to order breakfast burritos.
Lunch + Dinner: Calzones

- Head Chef David Reign

[PS: Check out the cooking club at the club preview day!]

Why is it always the meanest toons that smell the worst?
lXIrhZI.png

BECAUSE THEY STINK!

A joke by Raven Curran.
The toons say 'you stink' as an insult, by the way. Just so you know.

Please do not do this. ↗ And also, do not sign your name if you do not want there to be consequences for your actions. We will be having a chat later, Mr. Curran.

- Professor Sasha Shachell

Normally when I see fancyposts (BBcodes here) I just think of how aesthetically pleasing or creative they are, but I also think sometimes it's genial to read an earned compliment every now and then. Creative of you making a post-its, bulletin board! I think it's cool for a message board or for notes and reminders for things (for me who will probably use it in the workshop).

OT6MV0y.png
8 - Diary Entry
Hi, it's me! I was supposed to write a first post for an RP today. I also had 2 different codes I should have made before this one. Did I? No. Whoops. I also really need to overhaul this thread when I do make one of those codes... Sorry Emerald...

This is another IC code! The body has a hidden scroll, and there's a place for one 800 x 200 image, the character's name, a location, and tags / interactions. It's basically mobile friendly, though the image cuts off. RIP to the image. the image is the biggest issue I have with this.

I picked a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad image resolution. I'd replace it with 2 or 3 square icon images slots but I'm not in the mood to mess with aligning them right now. I'm a NOVICE coder. I'm not good enough to figure that out. I'm also not in the mood to mess with the placement of the image. If I could just drag it, sure, I'd do it. It makes the name look off-center and I hate it. But I'm tired. I'm always tired. If YOU want to, go ahead. I don't mind. And share with me your secrets. Please. I'm begging you. Coding collaboration, please.

The image is from Love Live School Idol Festival 2 (rest in peace, you died before you even released globally) and the character is Rina Tennoji. It's the untrained art of her card 'Connecting With Fans'.

As always, feel free to make minor edits, as long as you don't remove the credits. I removed the @ as well because it didn't work. LOL.
IC Code, Hidden Scroll, Semi-Mobile Friendly,
Coded by AnemoVictorious

Rosalina Harper​

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. A diam sollicitudin tempor id eu nisl. Ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat interdum varius sit. Morbi quis commodo odio aenean sed adipiscing diam. Cras tincidunt lobortis feugiat vivamus. Fermentum leo vel orci porta non. Sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl purus. Natoque penatibus et magnis dis. Vulputate ut pharetra sit amet aliquam id diam. Elit duis tristique sollicitudin nibh sit amet commodo nulla. Aliquam purus sit amet luctus. Morbi leo urna molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed odio. Sit amet porttitor eget dolor morbi non arcu.

Congue quisque egestas diam in arcu cursus euismod quis. At erat pellentesque adipiscing commodo elit at imperdiet. In cursus turpis massa tincidunt dui ut ornare lectus. Nibh tellus molestie nunc non blandit massa enim nec dui. Tristique senectus et netus et. Consequat nisl vel pretium lectus quam id leo in vitae. Donec pretium vulputate sapien nec. Vestibulum morbi blandit cursus risus at. Donec enim diam vulputate ut pharetra. Senectus et netus et malesuada fames.

Lectus quam id leo in vitae turpis massa. Tristique senectus et netus et malesuada fames ac. Et ligula ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat interdum varius. Tempus imperdiet nulla malesuada pellentesque elit. Sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue. Maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in dictum. Lobortis feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu dictum. Volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit scelerisque in dictum. Sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit amet nisl purus in. Sed egestas egestas fringilla phasellus faucibus scelerisque eleifend donec pretium. Praesent tristique magna sit amet. Enim lobortis scelerisque fermentum dui faucibus in ornare. Sapien faucibus et molestie ac feugiat. Molestie at elementum eu facilisis sed. Sit amet dictum sit amet justo donec enim diam.

Massa tempor nec feugiat nisl pretium fusce id velit. Nullam vehicula ipsum a arcu. Amet nisl suscipit adipiscing bibendum est ultricies integer quis auctor. Aliquet enim tortor at auctor urna nunc id cursus metus. Convallis a cras semper auctor. Semper risus in hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque non tellus orci. Platea dictumst quisque sagittis purus. Ultricies mi eget mauris pharetra et ultrices neque. Magna ac placerat vestibulum lectus mauris ultrices eros in. Fames ac turpis egestas sed tempus. Semper feugiat nibh sed pulvinar proin. Eget nunc lobortis mattis aliquam faucibus purus. Sit amet volutpat consequat mauris nunc congue nisi vitae.

Id velit ut tortor pretium viverra suspendisse potenti nullam. Congue mauris rhoncus aenean vel elit scelerisque. Quis auctor elit sed vulputate mi sit amet. Eu nisl nunc mi ipsum faucibus vitae aliquet. Nisi lacus sed viverra tellus in hac. Dictum fusce ut placerat orci nulla. Lacus viverra vitae congue eu consequat ac felis donec. Elementum pulvinar etiam non quam lacus suspendisse. Odio facilisis mauris sit amet massa vitae tortor condimentum lacinia. Egestas pretium aenean pharetra magna. Eleifend donec pretium vulputate sapien nec sagittis. Egestas congue quisque egestas diam in arcu cursus. Sed vulputate mi sit amet mauris. Sodales neque sodales ut etiam sit amet.

"Speech"

Interactions and Tags: Here
Coded by AnemoVictorious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back