• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sprinkles, Frosting On!

The Waluigist Priestess

Try Our Hot Wings! MMM! SPICY!!!
Hi, I'm Nellie, A New York to Paris exchange student... My mother is the Fashion Mogul, Lisanna Davis. She got a partnership with Gabriel Agreste, which brought us to Paris, and led me to meet Gabriel's son, Adrien. We went to the same school, and I think I might like him. But then again, there's Chat Noir... He's pretty cute, too. But the problem, well, I wouldn't say PROBLEM, exactly, is they both love the new hero of Paris, Rainbow Wishes, who showed up shortly after I arrived in Paris. Freaky, huh? I've made friends with a few people, Marinette, Alya, Nino, and Adrien among them.

ok, telling from all THAT, you may have guessed I'm in the mood for a Miraculous Ladybug RP. My oc is Nellie Davis, AKA Rainbow Wishes. Her miraculous is the Collar of the Nyan. Her kwami, Sprinkles, is in LOVE with Poptarts. Nellie loves bad puns and hoodies, and would rather be immersed in a comic book than study any day. I ship her with Adrien/Chat Noir. I can double and expectations are minimal for my partner. BTW I'm 15

Expectations are...
Don't ghost
Don't get upset if my reply is not instantaneous, as I have other RPs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back