• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom SPOP Horde based comfort roleplay - She-ra au, Canon x OC, fluffy AND dramatic

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
Hello! Kuro here, other sites yielded nothing so I'm returning once again. I want to do a She-ra roleplay that focuses on the Horde and an OC character of mine. There will have to be a balance of hurt comfort/fun romance and dramaaa! (Double Trouble stans please notice me haha)

In this AU basically everything is the same except add in a kingdom + my character. Timeline-wise this takes place before princess prom. We will not have to follow the canon storyline past the start of the rp.

I main an oc, Princess Automa, ruler of a modest kingdom that has thus far remained neutral in the war. Her kingdom, Etheria's technomagic utopia, holds enough power that it could possibly sway the war in either side's favor. Everything changes when she decides to join the Horde and falls for someone...

WHO I'D LIKE YOU TO PLAY;
Entrapta
Catra
Scorpia
Double Trouble
Hordak
Horde Prime
Wrong Hordak

WHO I CAN PLAY FOR YOU;
My oc obviously
Glimmer
Perfuma
Mermista
Lonnie (I can attempt at least)
Whoever else I need to to advance the story

Semi-lit or I'll try to match you. I respond multiple times a day. Any age or literacy level is okay with me, though I must note I am a minor (15). DOUBLING IS A MUST! OOC discussion is also a must! I will do my best to cooperate with you and make it fun for the both of us.

Please PM if you're interested or if you just want to chat about the amazing world of She-ra!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back