Other Spoopy Profile Shenanigans! (October Profile Pic challenge for funsies)

Okie pictures are up! You can exclude me from these 3 FYI.

YAY I WON KITTY!!!!! TANK CHU AWIENS!!!!!

Day 11: “Lazytown, ‘nuff said” 2

Day 12: “FEESH SNACKS!!!” 2

Day 13: “You’re wanted too~” 3

The winner of the 11th day, Trick , is a tie between 2 and 4, that is between h2h0e h2h0e and Juju Juju !

The winner of the 12th day, Treat , is 4 Juju Juju !

The winner of the 13th day, Spooky Scary , is a tie between all participants! Congratulations everyone!

luna-mom_dad_y-jpg.492840

Idea Idea

full

h2h0e h2h0e

pikachu-skeleton-square-jpg.492260

Kaerri Kaerri

c7dc1471-4926-4534-a9d6-5a2cba09fc73-jpeg.492868

Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu

472ad78b9b36f3bc788a5a6a71c5932a.jpg

Juju Juju

Now that we're a little past the midground (I wanted to ask a bit earlier, sorry T_T), I would like to know your thoughts thus far!

Are you enjoying the event?

Do you think the themes are well-chosen?

Do you think it was a good idea to include the contest feature?

Do you have any unsung favorites or praises you'd like to share with us for profile pics in this month?

Do you think I should host other similar events, such as one for December?

Please share with me your feedback about these topics and any other you'd like to bring up! I don't bite (unless you're my food)! Do you have any other thoughts to share or ideas you think might be fun to include on any hypothetical next go around? Do share!

Thank you all for participating or if you're not, then for reading this message :)

Abendrot Abendrot Dr.Nekoshu Dr.Nekoshu Daisie Daisie h2h0e h2h0e SahriahTheBard SahriahTheBard Kaerri Kaerri Juju Juju BackSet BackSet Lord Aphrodite Lord Aphrodite

Idea Idea

Very much. It's a lot of fun!

Yes! Pretty well, I'd think. There's a lot of variability, so it gives participants a lot of freedom of choice and theme to their pictures. Like me, I try to stay Greek Mythology themed, but I can still be spoopy.

It's very confusing for me. I joined the spoopiness late, so the contest was very weird, the voting seemed strange.

Do you have any unsung favorites or praises you'd like to share with us for profile pics in this month?

Many praises to Kaerri Kaerri for finding all of these Pikachu pictures.

Yes!

Please share with me your feedback about these topics and any other you'd like to bring up! I don't bite (unless you're my food)! Do you have any other thoughts to share or ideas you think might be fun to include on any hypothetical next go around? Do share!

Idea Idea

Very much. It's a lot of fun!

Yes! Pretty well, I'd think. There's a lot of variability, so it gives participants a lot of freedom of choice and theme to their pictures. Like me, I try to stay Greek Mythology themed, but I can still be spoopy.

It's very confusing for me. I joined the spoopiness late, so the contest was very weird, the voting seemed strange.

Many praises to Kaerri Kaerri for finding all of these Pikachu pictures.

Yes!

Thank you for the feedback! <3

Skeletons: #5

Free space: #1

Candy: #4

Many praises to @Kaerri for finding all of these Pikachu pictures.
Google ^D^

Very much so!

Yes!

I like it, but I think there was some confusion about who was participating at the start. It adds an extra bit of fun though, I think!

Really enjoying my fellow theme-followers, like FishFin and Iapetus. It's fun seeing what they come up with that goes with their theme!
Actually, I'm really enjoying everyone's pics. Silly or scary, I like doing this together with you all!

I'd love that! ^D^

Very much so!

They're alright. Some of them are a tad confusing.

Yes! I do like the idea of a fun little contest.

Not that I can think of. c:

Go for it! I'd participate.

Yes! I love it!

Ehh... I'm not sure. A lot of them are a little obscure, but I like the variety!

YESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYES

Praises to Daisie Daisie for drawing the free space avi!

YESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYESYESYESYESYEYSYES

Hmmm..what do you mean by "obscure", exactly?
They are obscure in the sense that some of them aren't directly relative to Halloween. Take Finale for example
I guess "obscure" isn't the word for what I'm trying to say

Last edited:
Idea Idea
Oh....
Oh no you didn't
Didn't what?

They are obscure in the sense that some of them aren't directly relative to Halloween. Take Finale for example
I guess "obscure" isn't the word for what I'm trying to say
Well, I suppose that's the case. Still, while the majority are centered around Halloween, the point is moreso to be an October event more than just a halloween event. Hence I based many of the themes on the internationally celeberated holidays for those themes.

Still, I get your point, I think. Basically you're saying you'd prefer if the themes were more centered connected to the central event of the month, correct?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back